gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
05-25-2024, 06:35 PM

just a wolf in wolf's clothing,

he led the way to the bridge in the cave, going to meet back where he left his intricate design. having stored it here for only a brief time, vadim would trot until he arrived to the corner of bridge rails. ahh-, a glistening bell weaved into a collar of sorts: made of muted indigo cloth that was woven together with obvious skill and investment. carefully, the item was made to fit the neck of the bride he'd choose. a preparation for the time to come, and a signal of the training that would begin.
vadim did not hold too tightly to many things. he picked his poisons and usually fell bored rather quickly. he needed to be stimulated.. he needed to be in control. he arrives then to behold the collar, his eyes squinting for a moment with pleasure. he paused, turning from the edge of the bridge now to look back with an expectant gaze to meet her lilac eyes. "I've here a valuable gift for you. May it adorn your beauty for me." he spoke with a baritone voice that felt laced with his egotism and claim. accordingly, he gently lifted the collar from wooden rail before bringing it to dainty toes of iris. he places it down then rose to peer at her with blue eyes that studied her reactions. he said nothing else-, expecting her to slip it on with obedient heed.

"Talk" 'Think'

table by scarlet, art by nelsa
Vadim's proclaimed wife is Iris, therefor she may intrude any threads regardless of their tag.

Vadim is a character that is entirely rated mature for too many reasons to list. Viewer discretion is advised with any of his posts & threads.

Iris

Loner

Expert Intellectual (150)

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
05-26-2024, 04:42 PM

The girl walked behind him, her dainty footfalls silent. He leads her to the mouth of a cave and her face brightens with delight! Ohh!! A cave! How wonderful! She was even more awestruck by the glittering within. Gypsum and limestone covered the walls and crusted every surface. He led her beyond the first rooms and onto a carefully built wooden bridge, it must have been built long ago by the two legs of old. Preserved against the natural elements!

She is awestruck by the surroundings, she is almost giddy with the prospect of what she can find! Crystals? Pretty rocks? What if there were strange creatures in the water below?

She looks over the edge of the pool, her tail swaying excitedly as she peers into the water below. His voice enters the dripping symphony in a rich and expectant baritone, capturing her attention immediately. A gift?

He places the collar before her and her dainty paws dance back a step, did she hear it chime so faintly? She sniffs it and notices the shiny bell and fancy lacing weaving through the front of it.

"Merci, mon cher" She replied, looking up at him from her bowed head over the collar. Would it fit? Why did he have this? It was beautiful and the color matched his eyes well.
She slipped it on and a delighted naive smile broke through her dark maw as she heard the chime of the bell much clearer now. It was a rather large bell and made a clear chime every time she moved! How delightful!

"Oh! Vadim! It sings so!" She sways and skips and dances elegantly over the bridge, the chiming echoing through the caves over the water, weaving into the song of the flowing waters and dripping symphony of the cathedral caves. Oblivious of its meaning and tether it would be.

[Image: LU5V1Zq.png]

Vadim

Loner

Novice Fighter (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
05-28-2024, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2024, 08:10 PM by Vadim. Edited 1 time in total.)

she almost began to grow on him. a disdainful feeling it was that churned in his stomach. what was this sensation? like worms that turned and rolled in his belly. as if she stimulated him too much-. he wanted to bark at her and demand she stop the dancing but he allowed the emotion to sway him. his lips crease into a handsome dimpled smile, one that was genuine in delight. her giddiness was by now, a trait she held. and soon, his ponders became darkened with he worry of life that surrounded her. in all this newness, he felt a bond growing. albeit a protective one. what was her magic in this?
"Iris." he called out with a still, stoic voice. eyes flat and hiding the contentment he felt from watching her. "sit with me." he aimed to ground her as he sat to look over the water. "What can I do to keep you happy, Iris?" not that he cared too much. but a spiteful wife was not one he intended to have. rather a complimentary woman who fed his needs at any hour.. and he, hers. the concept of a symbiotic relationship was foreign. but he would invest to understand and honor it before resulting to his common default of abusing and using fear to control situations. for some odd reason.. in a world where vadim wanted to see others in pain.. he did not wish to see her in pain.

"Talk" 'Think'

Vadim's proclaimed wife is Iris, therefor she may intrude any threads regardless of their tag.

Vadim is a character that is entirely rated mature for too many reasons to list. Viewer discretion is advised with any of his posts & threads.

Iris

Loner

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
05-28-2024, 08:56 PM

She almost started humming to the tune in her head that played with the melodies echoing around her until her name was called out to her. She immediately ceased dancing, pulling her paws in as she froze expecting a sharp word to quiet her foolish childish play.
Instead, it was a beckoning. A delightful smile creased her lips as she came next to him. He was looking over the water, a solid presence, calming and steady. She felt led to lay at his feet, her elbows comfortably supporting her as she looked down into the water. Her paws crossed daintily at her ankles as they dangled over the edge of the bridge.

She looked up at him as he asked his question, what could he do to make her happy?
"No one has asked me that..." She said softly, her swishing dancing tail finally calming behind her.
"I fear, I am rather simple. My favorite things are crystals and plants. I hope to one day craft beautiful jewelry or be an experienced healer one day." Someone wanted, someone, needed, an integral part of a community; all the desires unsaid that weren't quite as obvious to the youth yet. Her french accent lilted and weaved through her words.
"I want to make salves and teas that taste and smell wonderful, not just heal." She smiled as she spoke into the water, noting his reflection in it. They were quite the pair, weren't they?

"And vou?" She turned to him, but this turning exposed her belly and chest to him, she relaxed her charcoal paws over her ashen chest. "What can I do to make vou happy, Vadim?" Her soft violet eyes gazed wide and curiously up at him.

Vadim

Loner

Novice Fighter (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
05-29-2024, 09:35 PM

he listened for once in his life. he actually paid attention to every detail that poured from her mouth. the present moment with her soothed him and distracted his demons. like a trance lullaby that put his devils to sleep. he watched with soft eyes, giving a partial smile as she went on about her passions. herbs, teas and jewelry? "My little fairy, then." he named her. "Then may you create and share these." vadim condoned the hobbies that laid true to her heat. as meaningless as these things once were to vadim, he sought to feel otherwise. slowly coming to embrace what iris would. secretly.
her question surprised him. no one asked vadim why he did what he did. or what he wanted.. nor what would've made him happy. it was a thoughtful question. one he was not ready to answer. one he never prepared to understand, himself. had she done it? broke through his facades to see who he really was? No. he clenched his jaws in silent protest, fighting the feelings she made swell up within him. he glances away at the water before saying, "Do not worry about me, little fairy." pings of guilt wrapped around his throat then-, as if a silent knowing that he'd never be good enough to keep her. it was as if doom held hope for the first time.

"Talk" 'Think'

Iris

Loner

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-01-2024, 04:47 PM

She wagged her tail again at him, the dusky dark ash at the end sweeping back and forth behind her. He called her a fairy. What delight! Teas, herbs, and gems did seem rather fairy-inspired! She squinted happily at him as he indulged her passions. Perhaps they could run many gathering ventures together!

Her question made him thoughtful and she watched the expressions shuffle through his face like the waves on a beach. He was surprised, then thoughtful, she grew concerned as a muscle in his jaw clenched tightly in consternation. He bid her not to worry, but the gentle furrow in her brow said she would do no such a thing.

As she laid on her back beside him, she reached up a paw to gently stoke his cheek, "My love, as your bride, is it not now my purpose to worry over you?" She asked gently in French, wishing to caress his dark cheek.

Vadim

Loner

Novice Fighter (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
06-01-2024, 09:51 PM

it was today that she would learn of his volatile nature and unpredictable process. a part of him angry that her closures reached his heart. it was as if he met it with full resistance this time around overwhelmed by her effect & influence-, he rejected her with a sudden change of demeanor once she stroked his cheek; like a chain reaction. his head shot down in attempt to meet her face to face in a close and dangerous confrontation-, his fangs bared and a deep growl rumbling from his throat. his eyes became harsh with furrowed brows and a puckered snout. "You are my slave for now. Do not forget your place, dearest iris." it was as if he needed to remind himself not to be captivated by her.. not yet. not so fucking soon. as if there was a fear from it.. a deep, repressed fear from loving her.
he pulls back then with a hardened glare before moving from over her. he felt an array of emotions he was not comfortable with, let alone prepared for. he trailed forward with a lowly handing head before pausing to turn over his protruding shoulders, brows pinched, "What ever magick you use.. keep it off of me." he grumbled in a deep baritone voice before walking away with concern filling his belly. he was a distrustful man.. and an angry one. vadim would leave her be for some days to fume off- as she frankly never made sense to him. she never fought against his claim.. his ideas.. or his presence. it confused him. but all the same, he yearned for more. "I'm sorry, Iris.." he thought.

-exit vadim unless stopped.

"Talk" 'Think'

Iris

Loner

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-03-2024, 04:55 PM

Suddenly his teeth were in her face and she shrank back before him with a startled gasp. What had she done? She slinked before him as he reminded her of her true status with him. That he could end her just as easily as bed her. She swallowed hard, her charcoal paws now hiding her throat as she lay there beneath him. Her tail was tucked between her legs to cover her vulnerable stomach.

He moves away from her and she holds her pose, trembling. When he pauses she rolls onto her side then sits up, her head low and ears flat. He rumbles about magic and she looks down. She didn't put any magic on him...

"I didn't-" She tried to convince him but he stalked away. Oh...
She waited for him to come back for several hours, but when it became obvious that he wouldn't she cried. What did she do to anger him? What did it mean to be his slave? She was confused, he said she was his slave, and then a bride and now a slave again...

After several more hours she explored the cavern on her own. The tinkling bell of her collar sang back to her against the walls. At least she still had the collar.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Slaved Bride Crystal Cathedral 06:35 PM, 05-25-2024 08:32 PM, 06-18-2024