size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
05-30-2024, 10:13 AM
Elysia had been feeling rough lately. In face her stomach has started to bloat and she couldn’t seem to find any comfort at night. And while she would love to chop it up to her new job as Effendi-Muqatil, something was tickling the back of her mind. She was concerned she had run her body too ragged trying to prove herself and traveling back and forth with Rhazien and on top of that going back and forth to see scald.

But that irked her, because she was a trained warrior. Her body was young she shouldn’t be having such issues yet. With a heavy sigh she made her way to the medical den to see tallymarks. The Syndicates Effendi-Haakim. He knew medicine and he knew bodies. If anyone would have the knowledge of what was causing this it would be him.

With a huff she navigated to his den, poking her head inside she decided to play nice. She needed his help today. So today she would not poke the bear. ”Caedes you here?” she called into the den waiting for a response before she just waltz inside like she owned the place.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Caedes

"Devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say."

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
05-30-2024, 10:24 AM

The medic’s thoughts were filled with her, filled with the urge to go and see her; but it was not time yet for their planned meeting. He’d have to be patient, but patience was a virtue – and Caedes was a sinner.

Elysia’s voice broke through the quiet of his thoughts, her voice ringing out from the fur curtain at the entrance to his den. The woman who was the pack’s Effendi-Muqatil, already seeking him out. Caedes lifted his head with a slow, deliberate movement. He let the silence stretch a moment longer than necessary before responding, ensuring she knew she wasn’t welcome to disrupt his peace without consequence. Plus, it was what she deserved considering her nickname for him.

“Elysia. Come in.” His tone was flat, devoid of any concern or warmth – not because it was her, but because he was always like that. He rose from his resting place, emeralds clinical and indifferent as he waited to regard her. What was this visit about, he could only wonder.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
05-30-2024, 10:44 AM
The silence was thick as the woman waited. And when his voice finally came beckoning her to enter she didn’t hesitate. Pushing past the fur curtain at the entrance she took a step inside and let her eyes adjust as she looked around. As she walked down the tunnel his scent and the scent of herbs grew stronger. It wasn’t necessarily a bad smell but her stomach began to churn unhappily nonetheless.

As she reached the end of the tunnel that opened into a rather warm and spacious space she couldn’t help but note the beautifully carved cubbies in the wall. Her cousin certainly had appropriate tastes for his trade.

Pulling her focus back to the medic she stepped towards him. Not wanting to beat around the bush she stopped a few paces away from the large male. ”I hear your the man to see when one isn’t feeling up to par” her tone was low. It didn’t hold her normal teasing purr to it.

”it seems that I am in need of your services, cousin” she used the word cousin instead of her preferred nickname for him to indicate that she was not here to poke at him. But instead genuinely needed his expertise.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Caedes

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

05-30-2024, 11:08 AM

Caedes listened to her footfalls as Elysia crossed into his domain, her presence disturbing the stillness of his den. He took a moment to add a bit more wood to the fire, watching as she entered the warm, spacious chamber. Her eyes scanned the healer’s den carefully, briefly taking in the details he’d worked hard to achieve. Caedes allowed her a moment to appreciate the craftsmanship, before he turned to face her.

He noted the change in her demeanor from usual as she stepped closer, something off, something wrong. Her usual teasing tone was absent, replaced by a more subdued one. It piqued his interest a bit, though he kept his expression neutral.

“I hear you’re the man to see when one isn’t feeling up to par,” The woman said, her voice low. “It seems that I am in need of your services, cousin.” Discomfort rolled off her in waves.

Caedes raised an eyebrow, the use of “cousin” instead of her usual nickname for him signaling her sincerity, or close enough to it. His gaze roved her body, looking for any signs of injury or ailment. She looked worse than usual, with that telltale bloat around her midsection and a tiredness that even a warrior’s resolve couldn’t mask.

“What’s wrong, Elysia?” His voice remained flat, indifferent. Prying to details as the dire brute closed the distance between them to seek the answers she’d come for. “No vague descriptions. Be precise.”

"speaking"

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
05-30-2024, 12:44 PM
Elysia didn’t flinch away as Caedes moved closer, looking her over for any obvious source of pain or discomfort. Unfortunately it wasn’t external. Whatever was ailing her was internal. She was sure of that. Taking a deep breath she sat. ”as of late, I have noticed my abdomen has become swollen. It’s tolerable mostly. But at night it gets uncomfortable and I can barely sleep” she motioned to her belly that was noticeably larger than it ever had been.

”i'm exhausted endlessly and nauseous randomly. Even smells that aren’t bad make my stomach do flips.” she noted remembering the feeling from when she first entered the Effendi-Haakim’s den.

It sent a shiver down her spine. She despised the way her body was feeling lately. Silently she studied Caedes’ face hoping to see a flicker of recognition. Anything to tell her he could help her.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Caedes

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

05-30-2024, 02:21 PM

Caedes didn't falter as Elysia detailed her symptoms, his expression remaining as impassive as ever. He moved closer, his eyes clinically examining her abdomen, noting the swelling she pointed out. He gave her a quick look, as though warning her of his incoming touch. His paws were firm but methodical as he pressed gently around her midsection, searching for any abnormalities or signs of tenderness.

“Swollen abdomen, discomfort at night, fatigue, nausea…” The dire brute repeated, his tone devoid of any emotional inflection. This was his craft, his calling. It went without question that he did his job well; perfectly. “Sensitivity to smells?” He stepped back, his eyes meeting hers with piqued interest. For once since the beginning of their interaction, Caedes’ expression was thoughtful.

“Tell me,” He began, his voice steady despite the oncoming question, “When was your last heat? Have you been with any males recently?” Personal questions, but he batted no eye at them. His mind was already considering the possibilities. The symptoms she described were classic signs of pregnancy, but he needed to rule out other potential issues. He scrutinized her face, looking for any sign of hesitation or omission.

“You may be carrying pups,” Caedes stated bluntly, watching for her reaction. He sat back, emeralds focused intently on her features. “If that is the case, your body’s changes are natural. However, we will need to confirm it to rule out other concerns.” He gestured for her to lie down, a command from her physician.

"speaking"

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
05-31-2024, 11:07 AM
Elysia didn’t flinch away as her cousin placed his paws upon her swollen body. She sat there letting him poke and prod at her while she waited. Listening as he repeated her symptoms out loud to himself before he stepped back. His face morphed for the first time since she got here.

Ely was not one to be embarrassed or shy about the ongoings of her body. So she met her cousin's stare. ” my last heat was over the Summer. And I have been with a male recently, yes” elysia was not daft. Her mother had explained heats, and Sex and pups to her. But elysia hadn’t been in heat when she’d slept with scald. So she hadn’t thought all that was a concern. But she understood Caedes wanting to rule it out.

Until his next sentence. She blinked a few times. That couldn’t be. She didn’t say anything but she nodded and did as she was told. Laying down while her mind raced at the information that he had given her.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Caedes

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

06-03-2024, 04:00 PM

Caedes watched Elysia closely, noting her demeanor and the steadiness in her voice as she answered. He appreciated her forthrightness; it made his job easier.

“I see.” The brute replied, a slight nod acknowledging her answers and giving her a flick of his tail at her beginning to understand the situation. He could see the gears turning in her mind as she processed his next words.

When she blinked, seemingly caught off guard, Caedes remained composed. He waited as she lay down, his expression unchanging but his mind working rapidly. He placed his paws gently on her abdomen again, his touch professional and precise.

“Now,” Caedes began, his tone firm yet a touch softer now, “Relax. Stay still and breathe normally. I will need to palpate a bit deeper to feel for any distinct signs. You may experience discomfort.”

His emerald eyes flicked to her face, ensuring she was comfortable and ready. Caedes continued his examination, his touch thorough. Swollen abdomen, yet hard to the touch. After a few moments, he paused, his ears twitching slightly as he focused intently. Finally, he withdrew his paws, his expression narrowing as he met Elysia's eyes.

“Yes, I am confident. Pregnancy.” He confirmed, his voice detached and steady. He gave her a moment to absorb the news, gesturing for her to sit back up.

"speaking"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Couple Bodies In The Garden The Polar Sound 10:13 AM, 05-30-2024 01:25 PM, 06-20-2024