size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
06-01-2024, 03:15 PM

Fia was still keeping her head down out of pack patrols and hunting which was really unlike her. She was a hard worker, it helped pass the time. She wasn't much the social type so how else was she supposed to make the days go by? It was harder now more than ever. Something really changed in her and she did all she could to keep it to herself.

Going to the stores she pulled out a couple bottles of wine from the more valuable shelves, she was a princess after all so who would tell her she couldn't. There was a thought wondering if any of her family would notice, would try to help her. She didn't really think she had a problem, it wasn't every night at least. Just every few. She could live in reality. She wasn't broken. She just wanted something to numb the memorysometimes.

She made her way down to the lake of Alias Island, the moon and stars sprinkled along a light cloudy sky off the water's surface. She dropped a pelt from her back onto the rocky dirt sands and made herself comfortable. She could have used a fire, but she'd make this do for now. The cold never much bothered her anyways.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

Expert Intellectual (150)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-03-2024, 12:10 PM
Albion had far too much to think about when he returned. He didn’t even want to start thinking about half of what Avacyn had told him. There would be massive decisions to be made, and before too much longer passed he needed to go and find his sister. For now, he was resting and recovering from his long stent away from “home.” Could he truly call Elysium home if Scylla wasn’t here? He was quite glad to see his mother and father, though Chimera was much worse for wear. That was something else he needed to do. Far too long had passed since he had actually spoken to his father.

He tried to rid the thoughts from his mind but nothing really seemed to be working so he found himself wandering to the pack stores. A cheap bottle of wine would likely cure him enough. Just to dissociate enough to get a good sleep and clear his mind. With his prize in tow he wandered down to the water. Winter was holding them tightly, but that didn’t matter much to him. As he made his way he realized he was no longer alone. He was already too far to turn around and not look rude so he just made a beeline for the Princess.

"Seems we had the same idea.” He offered nonchalantly as he flashed his own bottle of alcohol. Sometimes life was just too much to deal with and you needed to escape. Part of him wondered what a girl like her could be trying to forget, but if he ad learned anything in his life it was to never make assumptions. He’d never really spoken to Fiametta before, but if she was anything like her older sister he knew he would enjoy it.

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Blessed Blessed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

06-03-2024, 01:43 PM

As generally unwelcoming Fia may have come across these days, she wasn't one to turn down the company. These days. She wasn't quite aware Albion was joining her until he was there speaking to her, and she wouldn't brush him off in the slightest. Maybe a generous host, or opening up her social side. But it was far deeper and darker than that. She didn't like being alone anymore. It could be Albion, it could be one of her more annoying younger siblings, it could be a stranger outside the borders. Just the presence of someone else made her feel safe.

Dark eyes turned up to him as he approached, motioning to his own bottle of wine he had taken from the same shelf. She didn't even have to offer hers, how nice. It seemed that odd dagger squint she had in her young days had faded from existence or maybe that was just because this was home. Instead her maw softened into grin with a slight raise in her brow, "It warms the heart doesn't it?" She too wasn't one to pester as to why, in fact she assumed he just wanted to have some fun. Take the edge off, maybe he had other plans. Though he was standing here looking at her. Her eyes glanced around quickly before offering, "I wasn't expecting company so I don't have a pelt to drop for you, but I don't mind sharing." Surprisingly no ill intent behind her joking tone. She didn't know Albion at all either, but she knew enough to think of him as her sister's. A lot had changed while they were gone, and here she was drinking it away. One day she would have to snap back into reality, hopefully sooner rather than later. "I'll let you share this one with me." A gentle paw brushed down her second bottle of wine before opening the one she was ready for. She wouldn't start drinking until he actually chose to join her or move on. Maybe he preferred the hard ground instead though she'd find that rather modest.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

06-12-2024, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2024, 11:43 AM by Albion. Edited 1 time in total.)
Much like Fia, Albion wasn’t usually one to intrude and be social. He kept to himself and to his family circle, but that wasn’t appropriate for one of his stature. He was still of royal blood despite the fall of his family. He had greatness running through his veins and he needed to act like it, that was why he was planning on getting drunk with one of Elysium’s princesses. Her expression softened and somewhat unexpectedly she invited him closer to enjoy their brew together.

Much like her older sister Albion couldn’t deny that she was an attractive young she wolf, he wasn’t about to ignore that fact. However reserved he was. "And dulls the mind.” He added to her comment about heart. He was after the mind altering capabilities more than anything. Still trying to come to terms with what had happened to his dear sister. She went on to offer a seat beside her, mentioning her expectations of solitude. Albion raised a brow curiously, but decided a warm and friendly body to sidle up to was a welcome one. He wasn’t one to be overly affectionate or touchy, but there was something about the way she looked at him.

"If you insist.” He rumbled nonchalantly as his huge frame shifted to sit beside her, nursing his own bottle of wine as he relaxed against her. "To escape.” He toasted easily as he brought the bottle to his lips and took a long swig.

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

06-13-2024, 05:17 PM

She hummed in agreeance at his response. When everything around her head felt unsteady and fuzzy it was easier to focus on holding herself together rather than being reminded of what was on her sober mind when she was alone with her thoughts. She could manage during the day when she was doing pack stuff as little as that was recently. But when she tucked herself away in her den and closed her eyes, the loneliness was deafening. It wasn't something she had ever experienced before. Not until she was back home.

She was glad when he officially decided to join her, though he didn't seem to have any other plans just as she suspected. But the way his body felt against hers she truly realized what she was missing. Like she was getting a hit of some kind of euphoria. She felt a heat in her chest that she could have just blamed on the drink but she had enough sense to know otherwise. It wasn't exactly Albion, it was just good to share something more than the wine. A purr deep in her throat as he toasted, she too would put her lips to the bottle in unison, just for the fun if they were sharing this encounter after all. Though, she had wondered, "Oh, you have a long list of terrible traumas?" she humored in a bit of a sideways smile, but really didn't need an answer, "I don't think we need a reason to drink anyways."

"Fiametta"

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

06-16-2024, 03:59 PM
Albion didn’t have any desire to think about what he had left behind here for so long in search of the evil that sought to destroy Avacyn’s rule. Didn’t want to think about his not nieces and nephews or the emotional turmoil that took hold of his sister. He didn’t know what Cerberus thought about it but after Scylla he was the one he wanted to hear from most. However, like himself their brother had already had the thought to follow Scylla. Albion was taking the time to rest after such a long trip before. Soon though, he would be reunited with them both.

For now, he was enjoying a relaxing evening with a beautiful lady who invited him to sit close beside her. As far as Albion knew she was single, but he was also well aware of the Mendacium family rules. So however comfortable he found himself Albion wanted to be careful not to go too far.

Fiametta happily contributed to his toast, seemingly feeling the same as he when it came to unwinding and forgetting everything but the here and now. "I don’t know about trauma He admitted to her, however much he wanted to forget. "But you’re right, no need for a real reason to drink.” Despite having just that. Part of him did wonder what she was hiding behind her mysterious midnight eyes.

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

06-18-2024, 04:30 PM

As Albion had insisted there wasn't a list of trauma for the drink, she'd give him a sideways grin for his playing along. She hummed again in response, turning her body slightly to face his more. All in one fluid motion a soft feline paw reached up to brush across his back from one shoulder to the other, not pressing down into him but as if a wave over his fur, "I guess bringing the heads of dead men to Elysium isn't worrisome in the slightest then. Something I should expect every day I suppose? " She joked, her paw recoiling back to herself but she remained with her chest and stomach now facing him. One paw over her bottle as dark eyes searched around his head, really just observing the man beside her.

Her gaze moved to the bottle after a few seconds, smile fading slightly as if she was bothered, "Your brother went on some extravagant mission for me too, so I guess that means I have to marry him then." She wasn't entirely serious, but it may have just been the buzz throwing her for a loop. She still wasn't aware that the Klein and Mendacium twins were probably officially broken off. "I didn't get a knight in shining armor though." She exclaimed in that more humored tone, mostly just mentioning that Albi was quite literally that, slaying the ones that threatened Avacyn's throne. Fia had to take care of her own battles, and maybe it was just meant to be that way.

"Fiametta"

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

06-30-2024, 05:19 PM
Fiametta didn’t seem quite so convinced as he told her that he didn’t struggle with lingering trauma. Truly he didn’t feel like he did, but he couldn’t help the hearty chuckle that cascaded from his throat as she mentioned the gift he recently brought back for her sister. "You heard about that, did you?” He asked her with an amused smile and a wink. "No, I certainly don’t lose sleep over him Now when he thought about where Scylla or Cerberus were, or what might happen to his aging father.. That was where he began to lose sleep.

His lighthearted expression faded as her eyes fell from his features and back to the bottle as she muttered almost mournfully about Cerberus doing a knightly task for her and the expectation of marriage. Part of him still had feelings for Avacyn, and an even smaller part still regretted that their betrothal had fallen through. Yet he couldn’t bring himself to really correct Fia either. He still desired to be there for Avacyn even if his duties would take him from her side. Which was all for the better in the end.

"Do you desire one?” He questioned her, keeping up with the humorous banter but also leaning into the light flirting. He was loyal to Avacyn yes, but if Fiametta had need… She hid it well but Albion could see that she was screaming out for help as a damsel in distress.

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

06-30-2024, 06:52 PM

She had to admire how beheading a man wouldn't make him lose sleep, it was very Mendacium, very Klein. Nothing that would have scared her off, that's for sure. It did seem like that had the same family mentality. Just like Albion cared so much for his brother and sister, Fia cared the same for hers. Avacyn and Saracyn were everything to her. She was just struggling to find her place back home, or at least a safe and happy space. It's why she was drinking, probably more to distance herself from everyone else. She didn't want them to know what was going on inside her head.

She hummed through a soft chuckle as Albion had asked if she wanted a knight. It was a silly thought really, child's play. What little princess girls dreamed of she supposed. Her eyes closed before she spoke through a taunting tone, "You don't think we strong Mendacium women can handle our own?" She knew the answer to that, but it was fun to envision. Her being that helpless girl trapped on that ship, and a handsome man slaying everyone before her eyes and sweeping her away. Everything she had taken care of herself.

As her eyes opened back up, her head tilted slightly as she looked back at Albion's darkened features under the moonlight, much different than he was in the light. She placed a paw at the fold of his chest and foreleg while they laid so close together, the buzz having her think beyond what he and Avacyn could have had currently. Her thoughts more on how he was here beside her instead. It must have meant something, she thought. "What do you suggest?" Or who is what she really meant. Was the hint him, or was just decoy. She wasn't caring about the risks. A soft feline paw moved subtly over the strong muscles of his leg and shoulder, surely batting her lashes as she looked back at him. There was a spark in her that wondered if she could convince Albion to look her way if only for the night. With the drink, with the solitude, just a confirmation that he was interested in being physical with her was enough.

"Fiametta"

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-10-2024, 01:51 PM
Albion would have happily settled back into his place as Avacyn’s advisor, but with his brother and sister going their own way he had to follow them. While he would have signed away his life to Ava she had relinquished their betrothal and he was free to decide what his life would look like. Part of him still wasn’t so sure, but he knew he had to find Scylla no matter what happened.

Fiametta chuckled softly as he asked her if she desired a knight of her own. He had played the part for Avacyn for a long time, probably too long but he was nothing if not loyal to a fault. "That’s the last thing I think.” He chuckled in return as he scooted a little bit closer to her. "Just because you don’t need one doesn’t mean you wouldn’t want one.” He went on with a curious raised brow.

She shifted her dark paw to place the soft pads against his chest and arm. She asked him softly to clarify as her paw traveled over his arm and shoulder, not being very subtle with her timid affections. "Avacyn has released me from my duties to her, I could certainly offer myself if you desire.” He told her in a sultry whisper as he tried to catch the deep dark depths of her eyes.

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

07-13-2024, 09:20 PM

Was it... what Albion said was true? Surely she wouldn't have expected any other answer but him to agree that her own blood was strong just like his was. There was no doubt. Her amused expression faded slightly for a quick few seconds, giving what he had really offered a second of thought. Did she want a knight... it wasn't an easy answer. She could have easily said Stolas was it, but every time she thought of him her heart turned to stone. She disassociated. She felt absolutely terrible. She wouldn't right now, she couldn't. Not with Albion playing into her game, or at least the small affections she pushed towards him.

Her soft smile turned up again though, Albion mentioning that he and Avacyn weren't paired anymore. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him, sure. But it opened up her mind to the other possibilities if only for the night. Could she be the better sister... her sober mind would be sick to the thought. But her deep desires and hidden insecurities far outweighed that especially with the affects of the alcohol. She couldn't be herself.

If Albion could see himself, he was being quite alluring. Saying all the right things one would say. He was certainly poking a beast that was well hidden inside the shell she had become. But she would still show him that bit of fiery, aching desire that was incredibly prominent when the situation arose. "Anything I want then, hmm?" He was playing into her game, it seemed most of them did. With the alcohol it seemed easy. It did have her wondering how Albi would feel were they completely sober and not feeling so closed emotionally. The reason for the drinking that was. Her dark eyes glanced down his nose to lips, not lingering too long but long enough to give him the hint of what she was thinking had he any sense. Flicking back up to his light sky optics, maybe giving him the moment to think if he was at all. She barely had any impulse control at this point, and before she could even second guess the way he was reacting with her she was moving forward to seek her lips onto his. As she always did, slow testing the waters. There was an unknown fear of rejection that was buried in the layers of all her problems, it just hadn't had the opportunity to shine. And Albi was giving her all the reason to push forward with all her dark, skewed urges.

"Fiametta"

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-14-2024, 06:23 PM
The once prince watched Fiametta’s dark eyes beneath her lush lashes as she flirted recklessly. He could sense with her words as much as her actions that she was trying to drown something out. If it were something he could rescue her from as that knight he didn’t yet know, but at least for tonight he could be a balm to her wounds. The alcohol made it easy, but her beautiful form really sealed the deal for him. A gorgeous woman practically throwing herself at him? Well, maybe he was more of his father than he even realized.

She returned with a dark mysterious tone, he had left the question open ended but she took the thought even further. Anything she wanted? Certainly. There couldn’t be anything she wanted right now that he didn’t also desire. He didn’t deny anything, just raised a brow as he watched her gaze shift to his pale lips and the corners of his mouth lifted in a devious grin. Then her lips were pressed to his as she made her silent demand. Albion couldn’t dream of denying her as he kissed her back, more forceful than her timid slow kiss was.

Before she could resist, not that he thought that she would, Albion shifted himself so that one massive arm could wrap around her shoulder. He aimed to bring her even closer than she was, to show her that his strong arms were there for her to take advantage of if she so chose. "Anything.” He reminded her as his lips pressed to hers.

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

07-16-2024, 04:20 AM

Fia wouldn't have to fight hardly at all. She did have to wonder why she had never thought to get Albi to look her way. If only because her sister was involved, or maybe it was just the time she had spent away from Elysium. She had come back a completely different woman. And maybe that's more why she never saw Albion any other way than a betrothed to her sister. It was so much easier to jump in and indulge when he offered it so willingly. And if Avacyn wasn't a worry, that meant all the more clarification for her.

She smiled as Albion too pushed forward to take her lips, falling into the grasp he offered her. She turned a little more into him though still at his side, draping her forelegs around his shoulders in an affectionate pull. A place she could imagine herself in numerous times in her head, but not once with Albion until now. Fia shinned confidence, sure. But she was driven by the idea that if she asked she would receive. It wasn't all just by the look in her eye. Albion gave her all the right cues to continue on. She wasn't afraid of the consequences.

There was no fault and hesitation as she dove deeper into their kiss. A practiced state of gentle nudges until she was showing her hunger for more. Only this time, maybe she wouldn't. Her claws went to run through the length of his shoulders and chest, pushing him back just slightly to flutter her inebriated gaze back up to him. A low chuckle on a higher grin as she looked back at him. And she wondered, if she held him off would he come back for more. If he even remembered that was, or maybe she could just toy the idea at him the next time they saw each other. She had a feeling it wouldn't be anytime soon. But maybe that's what she needed to look forward to. More than the chase she kept leaping for.

She wouldn't rip herself from him, but would instead carefully move to pull herself up and away. She showed no signs of displeasure or a reason to leave. And maybe he could tell what an enticing witch she was. ”Careful not to come begging for me Albion” She teased through a whisper and a paw softly across his shoulder. Maybe like the two of them were the forbidden fruit given the circumstances. After a couple seconds she’d turn to leave back towards her den. An all too cheeky smirk that would have been so uncharacteristic for her seasons ago.

"Fiametta"

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-26-2024, 09:52 AM
Fiamette leaned into him and she was all but his as they spiraled quietly together for a moment. She had just about taken his breath away as she leaned in closer to him. He held her tightly and happily lost himself deeper into their kiss, oblivious to everything but the warmness inside that couldn’t be contributed to the liquor. He grinned as he tasted her, but before anything else could happen he felt her pulling away from him.

Albion hid the disappointment as he slowly opened his eyes to the place she had been beside him. She touched his shoulder enticingly before warning him not to chase her too hard. Then with a little grin over her pretty features she was gone, leaving Albion to nurse his beverage alone. With a heavy, but oddly satisfied sigh, he returned to his drink, forced to dwell on his own about future meetings with Fia.

"Albion Baskara Klien"