gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-09-2024, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2024, 12:28 PM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)

She had never witnessed anything like it before. The castle, it was stunning in all it's beauty. She gazed at it for a few more moments, looking back to the fire, everyone was around mingling, so Identification also should. Get to know others. It would be good for her. Maybe gather some information also upon the lands, information that would help guide her within her journeys.

Not knowing that this stranger was familiar with the castle she called out. "The castle seems beautiful, how the ivy climbs up the walls, only to add more enchantment." She would wonder what it was like to live some where like that though. Was it suffocating? Was there freedom? Of course there was freedom, they weren't all trapped within the walls.

"I hope that they don't mind me admiring such a structure, it's not every day one could see a castle." She known how much a child she sounded right then, a smile playing at her lips. Seeing the silver blade upon his back. "I am sorry names Identification, most call me Fic." Fic offered her name to the stranger, her tail to dance, "What is that upon your back? I mean if you do not mind me asking." It was honestly good to get to know others. Wasn't it? So many questions bubbling around the castle and those that lived there.

"Identification"