gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-11-2024, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2024, 10:04 AM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
identification had never witnessed such a festival like this, so many wolves gathered and talked with one another. forming alliances unspoken. the stars displayed painted pictures, above all of them as taking in it's beauty. the fire blazed around the woman's body, painting her a creamy like red. her paws outstretched as a melody was hummed out from her lips. emerald pools watched passerby's come and go, lost within their conversations. but fic was kind of nervous, scared in a way to go and meet and conversate with the others. so she laid there silently, well almost until her humming session ended. her tail gave light thuds against the ground, as her gaze was fixed to the stars that twinkled on display, lost within her own train of thought.

"Speech!"

Ignita

Armada
Steward

Advanced Navigator (110)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
06-11-2024, 07:13 PM

Ignita was really rather enjoying herself. Save for one hiccup where she unknowingly almost made an incident. But Bas was nearby and kept an eye on her with both his own and his companions. She didn't wander far, just to the edge of the bonfire where a woman was looking up at the stars. Ignita sat nearby and looked up as well.

The stars were ablaze in the clearest she had ever seen. The mountains only afforded her a narrow view of the sky but this! This was an entire half globe of stars surrounding her.

She audibly gasped as she drank it all in.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-11-2024, 10:15 PM

The sound of another coming closer made a ear flip slightly, detecting the soft sound of paws playing against the grass blades. Fics tail curling against her hind quarters as she pulled her attention away from the stars and towards the unknown woman of mostly white with cream and orange hues. Appearing as if she was kissed by flames of a fire but elegantly in ways. "It gets really loud around that many." A simple statement, a soft laugh leaving her lips. "I'm Identification but many call me Fic." She stated as Violet flew and landed on Fics paws, looking to the other woman than to Identification, nodding as if stated that they had delicious treats even for him. He tweeted so tenderly, his song for those around him to be heard.

"Identification"

Ignita

Armada
Steward

Advanced Navigator (110)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
06-12-2024, 01:53 PM

She turned to the woman with a warm smile as she mentioned the crowd. Ignita nodded, full agreement! Crowds were a lot for the little... Scribe... To handle.

She introduced herself! Oh good! She actually loved visiting, and came a little closer to Fic.
"I'm Ignita, I'm from the Armada in the northern mountains." The girl didn't have any pack scent about her, she mostly had the smell of Auster and herbs.
"What a fascinating name! Do you know how you came by it?" She asked, turning back to the stars above them.

The constellations spattered the sky. She saw a familiar one she had made as The Palace. If she drew between the stars just right it would look like the desert palace of her birthplace. No one told her about it, she had made it up herself. She focused on the constellation and drew with her mind to see if she could make it the shape of the mountains of the Armada, her home now. Not quite. Maybe a different set of stars could remind her of home.

"Speech"

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-12-2024, 10:22 PM

Home.. what was it like? What was it like to live in a pack that accepted you and a odd name which you held onto proudly? The other was seeming kind and honest from what Fic could picture of the smaller woman. But it was nice to enjoy some with someone she had never meant. Ignita spoke of her name. A smile grazing Identifications lips, as she turned to the female.

"What a pleasant name. It reminds me of when they would ignite a fire. I could see why your family called dubbed you with such a name. It matchs perfectly." Fic listened to the butterfly painted with flames upon her entire body. Not completely remembering why or how she inherited the name Identification. Maybe she called herself it? She couldn't recall. So she came up with a small white lie, but somehow it seemed more truth than lie.

"My mother called me Identification, she always stated that I looked more like father with her eyes. Although I never got the pleasure to meet him. Hell, don't even know his name. Mother always called him asshole." A laugh bubbled. As her eyes widened never thinking in a million years that she would use such a word. She wasn't one to curse or anything along those lines.

"I'm sorry for my language. I hope you can forgive me?" Her voice soft and careful as her attention turned to the stars. Knowing that she had never seen a more beautiful, wide open display. "It makes you wonder what else is out there. Where do you think stars come from? Could it be celebrations such as this, of lives come and gone?"

Or something much more deeper. Maybe different worlds. Identification chuckled at her own silliness. For who was to be able to tell if there were other planets that lived and thrived were the stars were. Or was it just something much more.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Ignita

Armada
Steward

Advanced Navigator (110)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
06-17-2024, 12:43 AM

Ignita was surprised about the comment on her name! She had never thought about how her pelt echoed her name or her name echoed her pelt. She had always wondered who had named her and why! Huh! She turned to the woman as she started her story and Ignita had no reason not to believe it. She reflexively smiled as a mirror to Fic's bubbled laugh. It was common for others to open up Ignita, so that is what she assumed.

She waved off Fic's apology, it wasn't needed. The woman then commented on the stars and Ignita was always intrigued to share whatever fascination had struck her recently. She returned her gaze up to the constellations.

"Some people say as much, but I've read that each star is a blazing fireball unfathomably far away. Then there are stories about human heroes and gods that turned into a spattering of stars up there as a memory to tell their story." She sighed, it was all so fascinating all the different theories for something that appears every single night. "I don't know what to believe, I just like to learn what other people came to believe about it all." She said with a smile, a swish of her tail expressing her delight.

"Speech"

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

07-01-2024, 02:52 PM
"Speech"
|| 'Listening'

The cream woman looked towards Ignita, a smile crept along her facial features. Her tail thumping against the ground while Ignita spoke out about the stars. Fic couldn't help but look up to them, listening to the other woman speak out. 'Some people say as much, but I've read that each star is a blazing fireball unfathomably far away. Then there are stories about human heroes and gods that turned into spattering of stars up there as a memory to tell their story.' Then Ignita allowed a sigh to slip out as jaded gaze turns to her, then back to the stars.

Identification wondered how pleasent those stories were about the heroes and the gods memories that continue to be told. 'I don't know what to believe, I just like to learn what other people came to believe about it all.' Words stopped as Fic found herself even more deep in thought. Her own tail dancing about behind her. Delighted that Ignita continued to talk with her. "I wonder if those stories are actual memories that continue on. Or that it is to be that blazing fireball. Or what if it's a mixture of both even?" Her tail soon finding it's spot beside her.

Ears turning slightly as listening to others around and then thoughts once again go to the stars. Identification rolled onto her back as her paw reached out in a motion to grab at one of the stars, wanting to ask the star her own questions. But they were so far out of reach for any of them to do such a act. And maybe that was a good thing. "Oracles even. Do you know of any of the stories?" The woman asked Ignita.