gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-11-2024, 07:52 PM

A faint shimmering bell chimed through the trees. The tinkling sound bounced off the trunks and scurried over the stream. The sound stopped for a moment, then continued.

From the direction of God's Garden, a lithe dancing shadow seemed to be emerging from between the trees. The delicate chime of her collar announced her for all to hear, including prey. Since Vadim had placed the bell on her neck she had not been able to grab her own meal in days. And Vadim was nowhere to be found. If he didn't want to be found he wouldn't be. She wasn't much of a tracker either.

She was getting quite desperate, her hunger a pang reaching her heart. She would have to take off this beautiful collar momentarily while she hunted. But the collar was tricky to remove. Somehow if she snaked her paw forward to pull it from over her head it tightened and remained fast!

She struggled as it chimed and chimed and chimed through the woods.

[Image: LU5V1Zq.png]

Vadim

Loner

Novice Fighter (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
06-12-2024, 12:04 AM

just a wolf in wolf's clothing,

he began to trot back to find her but had no luck till now; the chime of her bell leading him to her as it was designed to do. in the mind of a villain, he had no mere apologies to deliver for his actions & never would. instead, another tactic to manipulate her fell through. a gift of sorts; a bouquet tied with leaf twine. she liked herbs so he took his time, although unenjoyable, to fetch her numerous types of herbs and flowers. cannabis, dandelion, elder berry, rose and lavender.
galloping to her from behind, he spotted his little fairy. placing down the bouquet at his massive paws, vadim chuffed, calling his wolf to him while stood still. "Iris. Come here." he ordered, strong voice sailing over the airs to condemn her into a halt & retrieve. "Where have you been, love?" as if it never happened.

"Talk" 'Think'

table by scarlet, art by nelsa
Vadim's proclaimed wife is Iris, therefor she may intrude any threads regardless of their tag.

Vadim is a character that is entirely rated mature for too many reasons to list. Viewer discretion is advised with any of his posts & threads.

Iris

Loner

Expert Intellectual (140)

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-12-2024, 09:55 PM

Speech//French

She froze as his voice finally reached her. Hungry, lonely, and annoyed she turned. Her beautiful coat had lost its luxurious sheen, and her already light frame threatened to look gaunt. Her eyes shifted from deep wildflower to blazing smalt as she laid eyes on him.

"My heart, you had forsaken me for days. Cursing me with a gift that prevents me from feeding myself." She had loved the chime for sure and even tried her best to sneak without making it call out her presence. Perhaps he did not know that it would be the case, or perhaps that had been its design. For her to rely completely on him.

"You cast me from your side, then bring me this?" She asked incredulously as she pulled up to him.

"You are cruel."

[Image: LU5V1Zq.png]

Vadim

Loner

Novice Fighter (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
06-16-2024, 06:33 PM

just a wolf in wolf's clothing,

it seemed iris really was absent minded. "you are cruel." "Of course I am." he shot back with a bare of yellow stained fangs, becoming animated as his head lowered near the ground. a snarl rippled from his wide chest. had she forgotten? maybe she really did keep a blind over her eyes. delusional lamb.

hackles rose, and he seemed to grow in size as he dominated her in every aspect. she appeared upset, annoyed and hurt. too much of this he didn't understand. the causations of actions he never identified with. she regretted the gift, then? "Take it off, as you like. Place it upon your twig thin wrists if you must. Perhaps I can fix the chime you hate so much?" he toyed with her, mocked her, & waited her forbidden reactions. he played a game, and his waters were as fragile as the nimble bones that carried her. maybe a sorry was correct in times like these? "cast you? from me?" he questioned with guttural growls leaving his throat. if she could not see the many warnings before her, she had no hope with him. "Iris, vous êtes moi(you are me)." there was truth in that sense, at least in the pit of all his manipulations. and it was not a good thing to hear. after all, maybe they were both mad. "I could of fed you better, yes. I won't slink off anymore. But don't teste moi(test me)." his dark face became rigid with lines spewing, making his snout puckered with aggravation. his tail instinctively raising like a flag, signifying his open claim of power over the tiny dame.
"Come, let us make up." he enforced, coming to close the distance as he relaxed some, seeing that she was wise enough to tuck her conflicts inside, and bid him complete pardoning. his face returned to the stoic canvas it usually was as he came to circle around her once had she not moved. coming to a stop near her left hip with an expectant, sinister glare that shot at her lilac pools ahead. "squat." he taunted, smelling her body with a gluttonous smile creasing at his lips. he was not too far to punish her for the annoyance he caused her. it was time.. to really connect, yes?

he controlled the event. and truly abused it. he would care for her petty little emotions later. but he came with flowers and deserved something for them. Now.

"Talk" 'Think'

table by scarlet, art by nelsa
Vadim's proclaimed wife is Iris, therefor she may intrude any threads regardless of their tag.

Vadim is a character that is entirely rated mature for too many reasons to list. Viewer discretion is advised with any of his posts & threads.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bell of a Bad Time Aspen Dam 07:52 PM, 06-11-2024 10:32 PM, 06-18-2024