I beg you don't embarrass me motherfucker

Ishtar

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2024, 10:22 PM
Queen of Heaven

it was twilight- a soft blue before the night came. a silence that made her proud to call boreas home. she was still a very rare sight for others to bear; elusive as she walked the cold land. but she sought out to associate and dig her claws within the community and culture here. the scenery was fresh, easy on her eyes as she galloped under mid sized trees with empty of their dainty pink flowers.
she moved through the nook, following the scent of another nearby. in hopes to find a pack to reside in or perhaps meet an acquaintance- all the same, she would follow the scent to confront them. pings of curiosity filling her belly as she moved like fluid on the terrain, not making a sound on the snow. "Hello?" she called out with a velvety, feminine voice.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by nelsa

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (215)

Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-14-2024, 11:56 AM

Speech // thought // Serbian

Twilight and the snow grew thick here under the trees so bare. The snow blanketed thick vines and old charred logs. Dried and brown, wintering plants were heavy under their insulating blankets of snow, telling a story the healer wanted to know. This place would be lush and fertile and brimming with life come spring and summer. An ideal place for herbs of all kinds.

The wolf dog wandered through the redbud nook, a quaint meandering before she drew north after her time in the glowshroom caves. She wondered if it took. She hoped she would return to Dread and Deluge with good news, and they could raise his pups together. Though he had seemed distracted, and his heart just didn't seem into it with her. What did she want in this life here? With the Raiders? She dug through the snow absently, in the gathering twilight. The ground was dark and rich with ash and peat. She would explore northward, perhaps peer into Dread's old family home.

A sound drew her pointed ears forward, her long nose lifted eager for the distraction from her thoughts. A woman! Between the brambles, she saw the bright form of a large and formidable blue and blazing red coat of the other, a stark contrast to the lithe and neutral tones of Morwenna.

"Hello!"
Morwenna greeted cheerfully, "I didn't expect anyone out here!" She commented with a swish of her cascading tail.

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Ishtar

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Queen of Heaven

someone replies- an effeminate voice. cheery and nearly shouting as they came into view. it was a small dame with common colors, lanky and thin. the stranger couldn't of been more different from ishtar who stood still then, ruby eyes looking them over once. "how narrow." she commented on their lack of awareness. wolves crept at every corner. surely this fae knew that? "and keep it down please. i'm gauging prey here." ishtar was serious with plain tones. partially apologetic that she couldn't reciprocate the same delight of the other.
the woman's face was stoic and in a sense, masculine. her voice thick and deep unlike that of her company. "my name is ishtar." she sniffed the air once, noting the other's pack scent. "what of you? what pack keeps you?" she inquired with a dip of her head in a quick gesture of greetings.

"talk" 'think'

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (215)

Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-23-2024, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2024, 08:19 PM by Morwenna. Edited 1 time in total.)

"You tease!" She replied to Ishtar's remarks, slightly taken aback, "How tall, and you wouldn't have called out your own hello if you were stalking!" Wenna swished her tail and stepped back, still trying to gauge whether the woman was a threat or perhaps even a trap. Were there strangers hidden in the bushes along the edge of this nook? Were the thickets covered in snow hiding an ambush of slavers? The way she was greeted, sent waves of mild unease through the wolfdog. The chill of the late winter air biting into her curly coat.

"Ishtar, were you expecting someone else?" She looks around and takes a sniff of the air. She can scent no one only mud, snow, and crisp clean air. Perhaps the nook was just unsettling. "I'm Morwenna. The Raiders Hollow barely keeps me. I wander where I will and return when I want. Does that interest you?" She asks with a swing in her steps, daring to step forward with a coy smile. Her paws brushed the beginnings of a crocus poking through last autumn's mulch of wet brown leaves.

Ishtar

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2024, 02:37 AM
Queen of Heaven

"I'm not stalking, I'm venturing through. Looking for.. things." she spoke lowly, voice precise and feminine while she looked at the woman before her. it as a lanky thing- skinny and perhaps underfed. the other held the demeanor of absentmindedness. childlike even as they shouted out and spoke on. and their step forward did little to assure trust from ishtar.
she took a step back as they came forward, her ears splaying down in offense as she sent a soft growl aloud. "respect my personal space, please." she urged, saber teeth glinting. her toes splayed as she lowered her head, instinctively tucking her chin while her ears came back up. within some minutes, she relaxed the tension in her body. "Raiders Hallow? Are they respective of personal space?" she asked, partly serious. if they were, she'd consider following the native to their home.

"talk" 'think'

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (215)

Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
07-31-2024, 08:13 PM

The late winter muffling of the ground around her did nothing to dissuade the healer's nerves at this strange encounter. The other woman was difficult to read. Her blazing saturated fur though was a stark contrast to the neutral and cool tones of the forest around them.

Morwenna tilted her head at the woman, she said she was gauging for prey, then in the next breath she said she was not. Which is it?

Then as Morwenna tries to move forward to close the space between them, to comply with the woman's request for quieter tones, she steps back and asks for more space vehemently! Perhaps even louder than Morwenna's greeting from before!

"Well, you're certainly a puzzle," Morwenna muttered, not all that offended by the other's outburst. The slender woman did stop and even stepped back with a swish of her tail. She sat her rump on the cool hard ground. She noticed the late winter greenings that poked through the thin layer of melting snow around them. When she looked up the tiny buds of the trees could be seen juuust starting to swell. She wondered if there were a few cottonwoods around here to make some salve with the buds.

She chuckled as Ishtar asked about the Raiders, "If you think my invasion was offensive then I think Raiders might rub you entirely the wrong way!" She imagined Deluge pressing herself right up into the saturated fae's face and daring her to talk down to her the way she had with Wenna.

"What are you looking for then?" She asked innocently.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I beg you don't embarrass me motherfucker Redbud Nook 10:22 PM, 06-11-2024 08:29 PM, 08-11-2024