size
Small
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Demisexual1K
06-17-2024, 01:10 AM

It had been nearly a week since she had found Chimera and Aliana in Elysium and it some ways it felt like she had never left and in others it felt strange. She still didn't know where Siren was and she had truly begun to wonder if she would ever return. She hadn't allowed herself to really dwell on it much, but it was still a lingering thought regardless. She, Siren, and Ali had all raised Chimera's various children together and to have them all grown and out of the nest, so to speak, felt so odd. She had grown so used to the feeling of having lots of family and children all around her and now for it to be just the three of them was an adjustment.

Still, as much as she had been excited to return to Chimera, she couldn't help but feel like Aliana deserved some attention. With Chimera constantly falling to one illness or another Ali had been his constant care taker–and the care taker of all of them at one point or another, if she was being honest. While she was certain Chimera told her constantly about his love for her, there was a difference between expressing their love and being given a real break. After speaking with one of the Elysium wolves for a bit, she found out about a store of wine that they kept with the pack's other supplies. She got permission to take a bottle along with some of the nicer meats and brought them back to the den, but stashed them away till evening came.

Once it was dark out and Chimera had fallen asleep, she stepped out to start a small camp fire a short distance from the den with a couple of furs for them to lay on and the small meal and wine she had gathered for them. It wasn't much, but it would suffice for a girl's night. She came back and whispered for Ali, waving her out of the den with a little grin. Once she was outside where they wouldn't disturb Chi, she told her quietly, "I have a little surprise. I think we could both use a girl's night, don't you?" She nodded over to the campfire and led Ali over to the furs. "I hope this wine is good, I didn't check to see what kind it was. I was just happy they had any to pick from at all!"

"Chimera & His Queens"