gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-18-2024, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2024, 10:58 AM by Mae. Edited 1 time in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Life in the pack felt different compared to being with her family. She needed space to breathe and relax. The waves washed against her legs, their cool touch causing a slight shiver to run through her body. The sun shone down, making the watermelon-colored gems for eyes watch closely as the waves sparkle against the high sun. Standing proudly, she felt the shallow water tickle her paws. The wind brushed against her, causing her to lift her head and let it run through her coat. Soft chuckles escaped from the slate woman as she enjoyed the moment.

The woman felt completely at home and relished every moment. The scent of salt intertwined with her own natural aroma of sandalwood, amber, and vanilla. Emerging from the water, her black-tipped tail swayed elegantly behind her. Even though she didn't get wet, she felt it was still worth shaking off. So, she proceeded to do just that. With no one in sight, she settled down on the sand, lost in her thoughts, a smile playing on her lips.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Seiko

Tojo-kai
Atotsugi

Advanced Fighter (75)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
nyx

Pride - Nonbinary
06-22-2024, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2024, 03:12 PM by Seiko. Edited 1 time in total.)
Seiko wasn't quite sure they wanted to head back home so quickly after the Hallows bonfire festival. The wolves were were so strange, so different from the ones back home in Tojo-kai... staying a bit longer and observing them was a tempting thought indeed. From here the young wolf could see the castle in the distance, its outline stark against the clear blue sky. Between themselves and the castle was a wide stretch of sand, untarnished by much beside shells and driftwood that had washed ashore. The ocean here was so different than Auster's southern ocean, the water relatively clear here, not clogged with kelp and sea creatures like theirs back at home.

Moving slowly down the shoreline and away from the castle, they paused when they spotted a familiar figure up ahead. Whatever the wolf was doing was seemingly lost on her, at least from this distance, though it looked to Seiko like they might just be... enjoying themselves? Was she laughing? Strange. Nose wrinkling ever so slightly, they continued the path they'd been walking.

Only when they got closer did they dip their head in respectful greeting. Torn between getting to know some of the wolves here and keeping to themselves, the former won out. Seiko wanted something interesting to rub in their siblings' faces when they returned home; they were eager to brag about the experiences they'd had here to the ones who hadn't wanted to make the journey. "Afternoon," they greeted the yearling, respectful enough, though a little awkward too.
Note: Seiko is biologically female, but they identify as nonbinary (they/them pronouns).

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-22-2024, 06:58 PM
Rising up from her small rest, the slate hinted woman was enjoying the alone time. Watching carefully as the young woman began to traverse once more. Careful to placement of her paws, she'd grab a peice of drift wood that washed up on shore from god knows where. Mae did it so gently and with ease, making sure to make a path boarder in a sense.

A small chuckle rushed out of the teen, ears soon catching the sound of another, a smile crossing her lips as her tail danced. "Good afternoon." She offered gently to the stranger. Who was dressed in greys, navy, black and browns. Each color complimenting the next. "I am Mae .... Mae Torres." Never going without offering her name.

To do so, it meant you had no manners, none what so ever. As she stopped and sat down, curling her tail against her frame.

"Mae"
Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Seiko

Tojo-kai
Atotsugi

Advanced Fighter (75)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
nyx

Pride - Nonbinary
06-26-2024, 03:28 PM
Time spent alone felt a little strange to the young Tojo-Kai wolf; though their little corner of the world tended to be rather solitary, Seiko's family was anything but quiet, at least when it came to one another. They'd grown up with ten other siblings, after all. Peace and quiet was something earned, not a given, and such serenity - and so far from home - was something entirely new to Seiko.

It left them feeling a little on edge, rather than joyful like this stranger seemed to be. Cautiously curious though, Seiko wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get to know someone entirely foreign to them. "Glad to meet you. Hattori Seiko," they introduced themselves with just a hint of hesitation. The reclusive nature of their pack was not lost on Seiko; forcing themselves to be social was definitely stepping out of their comfort zone.

"Did you attend the bonfire festival as well?" Gesturing their head to the castle and the field beyond, Seiko wondered if she was just passing through or if she'd been at the festival too. The entire thing had been strange to them, like nothing they could've anticipated, but regardless Seiko was glad they'd gone.
Note: Seiko is biologically female, but they identify as nonbinary (they/them pronouns).

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-30-2024, 12:26 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Mae watched this younger one who called themself Hattori Seiko. The youngster seemed peaceful enough, which the other was a little more cheerful today. Startled yip emits from her throat as a crestation crept up on her paws. The water still caressing them, words drawing her attention back to Seiko.

Mae was at the bonfire, something she wasn't use to attending without her family, but all together a splendid experience. One that Mae could never allow herself to forget. Her own voice trailing forth. "I hope today is seeing you swell. And I was, although I am not use to attending such an event without my family." Surely she missed them. Mind wandering to their own festivals and gathers. A smile crossing her lips once again.

"We've had events like that were I am from. It's a great way to make friends and form alliances my father always stated. Mother always planned them, for dad could careless but enjoyed it none the less." And never did they allow a fire of that mass to get so huge. Turning her attention back to the castle that seemed to kiss the skies from where these two stood. "I have never seen such a building such as the castle either. I think it's a castle anyway. Did you enjoy the bonfire festival yourself, Hattori Seiko?"

"Speech!"

Seiko

Tojo-kai
Atotsugi

Advanced Fighter (75)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
nyx

Pride - Nonbinary
07-04-2024, 11:11 AM
Maybe this stranger wasn't so used to the water? Seiko watched them, their dark eyes only glimmering in faint amusement at the way she got startled by the critter moving across her paws. Having grown up by the sea, stray crustaceans were to be expected. The bay was a bit different than this beach however but some things seemed to be consistent everywhere. Seiko flexed their paws in the sand, grateful for the familiar feeling among all the new things they'd been experiencing. It felt grounding.

"I came with my.. brothers," Seiko explained after a pause. Akito was not quite their brother by blood in the same way Majima was, but the older wolf considered Hanzo his father and so Seiko ought to consider him a brother in some aspects. "Though I have a big family and being away from most of them feels strange."

Was that too much to divulge? Seiko hesitated then, wondering if they'd slipped up. Tojo-Kai was a reclusive pack and Seiko had no intention of saying more than they needed to. But still it felt good, in a way, to express that being away from their large family felt uncomfortable. Or maybe giving away a weakness at all was a bad idea? Not that it was a real weakness. They'd be fine, no matter what. Seiko's postured stiffened a bit.

Mae explained that she had events like that back in their homeland. Though Seiko knew their father liked to at bare minimum know the ongoings of the various packs throughout bot this continent and Boreas, Tojo-Kai would never be the sort of pack that held festivals or invited strangers into their home. Seiko was perfectly okay with that. They lifted a paw to rub briefly at their forehead, noting the length of the horns that had grown slowly there since their childhood. Maybe they hadn't looked too closely at their reflection lately but they hadn't noticed just how large they'd grown.

"The bonfire was fine. I'm not really one for big crowds. I was glad to get to know some of the wolves that attended though. Did you know wolves can have wings?" Seiko's gaze was imploring as they watched Mae to see for her reaction. The revelation had made Seiko feel a bit sheltered, not knowing what sort of stranger features wolves were able to have, and just showed the young wolf how much there was to learn and experience out there in the big wide world.