Arkham

gems
size
build
player
03-18-2014, 04:45 PM
HUSH LITTLE BABY DON'T SAY A WORD

nevermind that noise you heard

Ah, the bone chilling sensation of wintery atmospheres, it was such a delight. My body quivered in pleasurable tremors as I made my way up the slightly sloped glaciers; the cold so easily seeping through my summer coat. It was such a relief to feel anything, but the putrid heat of this year's sun. It was as if there were two giant blazing balls of fire beating down onto the already dry earth; baking every living thing alive. I could hardly stand it, being a Winter child myself. So my retreat into the Frozen Field of the North did not surprise me; I most certainly needed it.

The falling snow stayed consistent as I ascended; stiff muscles wining silently with every step. "dammit." I mumbled as I recalled my many lazy Summer afternoons; lounging about as I tried to escape the heat. It was not like myself to be so slothful, but under the circumstances of this year's whether I had not taken much notice until now. Usually it would take no effort to scale this hill without a drop of fatigue. However, on this day I was three quarters of the way to the top and my legs called out to me for a brief rest. An intermission of some sort. "blasted legs!" I snapped, quite embarrassed by my lack of perfect fitness; this was just unacceptable. A frustrated grunt forced it's way through gritted fangs.

After a few more steps I decided that stoping to take in the scenery would not be a sign of weak physique. Though the area was quite barren; besides the white blanket that covered the ground, there was nothing else. However, the lack of jutting plants and those who fed upon them was quite... relaxing. Just pure, gleaming crystals. I hadn't realized how mesmerizing the field was.

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-23-2014, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2014, 08:41 AM by Desireé.)

She was up as soon as the sun would rise. Desire? was never the type to venture out within the darkness,as she fears the darkness is what she may become. Her legs had once again driven her further within the north, the cold temperatures something she had grown used to within her early days. For now, the purple Nymph was all alone, presuming Viridiana was at home caring for the children. They where all perfect, but now there old enough to venture out of there dens and some of them have taken on a rather mischievous side. Her mind would clear as her small paws would flick past the snow. Boredom, such a thing can do many things to a woman, and oh, the things a woman may put themselves through for a little bit of entertainment. She would see it then, a man taking a rest and looking upon the scenery, though there wasnt much to look at. Trailing over towards she'd inspect even further, curious as to why he strays in the harsh climate. " One could catch there death in this cold."

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
03-23-2014, 07:57 PM

As I sat there in the snow, staring off into the distance, my mind began to wander. The glistening crystals did something to my mind that I couldn't quite understand. It stirred memories that I had long ago pushed away for they were ones that caused the beating organ in my chest to ache. They came in faint images; barely visible yet holding a strong sense of familiarity. The thoughts flipped through my head like photos. They featured a little ragged white and black wolf; gently being caressed by a stunning pure white beauty. Her eyes so soft that the thought of harm being done upon her seemed like a sin. More images flooded my brain of the same two wolves doing different things; playing silly games, exploring unknown places, cuddling one another on cold Winter nights.

The more my mind sifted through the memories the more vivid they became and then they themselves shifted into an entirely different tone. All of a sudden the snow was laced with a deep red liquid; trailing off into the distance. The path of blood lead to a stained carcass; ravaged, sunken in, buzzing with flies and festering with maggots. "oh... mother...." My words were quiet and broken as I recalled her mangled body. At first I felt such a deep sorrow beginning to seed itself within my heart, but it soon festered into pure rage and madness. My ivory fangs made an appearance as a rumbling furry escaped passed them. The snow no longer held it's whimsical presence as it had just moment ago. Now I felt as if I couldn't stand the blasted particles.

I was just about to rise and turn back from whence I came, but to my surprise a strange being appeared. At first it was just a flash of purple in my peripherals; something I thought to be just a figment of my imagination. However, when I turned my gaze toward it there stood a she-wolf. I would be a lair if I said that I wasn't taken by complete surprise and that was something that did not happen often. Never had I seen such an odd hued wolf or any creature for that matter. My angered features quite quickly transformed to that of a perplexing nature. "is that so?" my words came out with an empty feeling to them; my mind still trying to process how a wolf came to obtain such a bold color. "well if that is the case then what is a woman doing out in such conditions? such frail bodies are consumed by the cold much quicker."

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-25-2014, 03:18 PM

She would stand there, gazing at the mans demonear; knowing her looks alone caught him by surprise. No wonder, its not everyday you see the unnatural of sorts in broad daylight. She never understood why it was so uncommon and yet Desire? loved her originality all the same. Her gaze would trail away at his last remark, clearly not happy with the accusation. Her crown would raise, hoping to well he wasnt initially meaning anything by it. " Im built for the colder climates, my fur is thick to protect me from the harsh chills, even if i may appear 'delicate' or 'Frail' but whats your excuse for standing in horrid weather. You seem to struggle with stamina, or perhaps i have misread and for that i apologise in advance." A smile would slowly caress against her lips,awaiting for his explanation. Her tail would stay comfortably raised, almost like a huskies but with ought the tremendous hoop curling to the center of the back.

image by Luisiana

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 01:56 PM

As the she-wolf lingered I couldn't help but take a more... closer look at her. She was a very curvaceous canine, adorned with mix-matched optics to add to her unique appearance. Although I had heard tales of such with none matching eyes I still was questioning her overall tone. My mind was trying so desperately to recall any murmurs of such wolves blanketed with colors of a rainbow. Unfortunately, I could recollect nothing. Which unnerved me for some reason, but the origin of the female's fur was really not all that important. I could just chalk it up to some freak genetic mutation.

When the wolf spoke again it caused my gaze to trail back to her odd eyes. It seemed that I hit a cord with my earlier statement. Her obvious, though subtly played, irritation was comical. A small chuckle escaped my grinning lips as I watched her, "yes I can see that now." I stated most plainly as my soft hued orbs gave her body another quick run over.

Another, but louder, laugh flew out as the she-wolf finished speaking. Slowly I raised to all fours; standing at my full height of thirty-six inches. My tail rose with the rest of me and my bulky body flexed with toned muscles. Though they were not used as often as usual they still stood out and held power within them. "i was merely enjoying the bliss of silence."

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-29-2014, 10:15 AM

She had grown tired much to quickly then expected. And as of right now, she wished to not spend her time standing here in the cold anymore then she needed to. Her eyes would roam around him once more before walking past him; enough to feel his fur entwining. "mhmm." She had no particular destination, and would simply stroll choosing her own path. Within the next few days she'll be back near ludicael grounds in the hopes she can see viridiana and her young again. Since the day she had met the woman; Desire? had made sure to keep there communication strong. " You take a liking to the silence? Theres barely any scenery to look at around here." Her voice would raise ever so slightly in the hopes he could catch her sentence. If he wished, he could stay there all by himself, enjoying the 'silence' But Des had no plans to stay long. Her crown would look back for a moment, wondering why he planned to stay in the north.

image by Serendipity

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2014, 09:08 PM

width="200" height="20">

I watched as the she-wolf approached me most gracefully. Our vastly different furs mingling slightly as she did so; sending small shivers down my spine. I had not been in the presence of a female in quite some time. I had almost forgotten what.... reactions they caused within the body of males. "Silence is golden, but at times it reveals things that we do not always wish to know" My mind began to recall the memories that plagued it not too many moments ago before the purple wonder strolled into view. I shuddered at the thoughts; trying desperately to push them to the side. My head dipped slightly; eyeing the bright blanket that covered the earth.

"It is true. There is little to look at, but sometimes what you are looking at isn't really what you see." I almost laughed at myself when speaking. My words sounded like some kind of riddle that I did not intend to write. "Sometimes you need to look at nothing to see everything." I finished off with a shrug of my massive shoulders before looking back up at the she-wolf who was looking back at me. I suddenly felt... out of sorts. I wasn't normally the type to think so deeply about things, but the horrid memories of past events twisted things inside me. Causing me to feel emotions that I was not use to and in no way knew how to deal with.

I could see it in those mismatched eyes of hers; the want to go. To no longer be where one was. I knew the feeling all too well. "I will always have silence as my company, but if one has others to go to then I would suggest choosing the latter."I turned my head away from the odd colored woman and began walking. My mood had shifted to one quite unpleasant and not meant for the company of others. So I would trudge onward to the top and wallow in my sorrows alone.

EXIT ARKHAM.