Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Alo
06-20-2024, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2024, 07:02 PM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

C A S I M I R

it truly was a sight to see here in the north of boreas. the land had it's own biome far different from auster's. with mountainous trees and peculiar prey he's never seen before. casimir, eager to learn of it all, decided to venture out from home to discover more of it. wanting to become more familiar with his new home & surroundings. but he kept slow at it, pacing his walk as he kept a slight limp. still sore from his battle back at the cave. hopefully, no one would be stalking him today.
snowfall began after some time as he traveled to a waterfall's peak. cold water splashing as it ran down with force. a pleasant white noise filling the chilly air. he came to pause, gazing over the water below as it cascaded down. certainly worth a drink later. but.. how to get down? flurries swirled and danced above him, landing on his white pelt as he pondered.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by luni

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Aster

Loner

gems
size
Small species
build
Light
player
axiom

Pride - Asexual
06-20-2024, 07:29 PM
The blue jay didn’t usually travel so far north during winter. But she’d been curious! Thus, she’d flown. She’d heard of quite a few glorious sights in Boreas that were enhanced or only seeable during winter, so, despite the difficulty, she’d decided to go.

The view from the top of the waterfall was certainly one of those spectacular sights. She’d been resting in a low-hanging branch (about, say, two meters off the ground–that was low for a bird) of an evergreen tree and watching the snow. Snowflakes were so pretty when the accumulated on the ground. But they disappeared into the water. And, of course, snow was quite cold.

She shivered. Then she spotted the wolf. Huh! Brave soul to climb so high without wings, she thought.

“Hello there! I'm Aster!” she called out. She was cheerful, but sounded a bit wary. Wolves in the cold north tended to think with their stomachs, especially during winter, and she was prepared to fly away if he thought her a possible meal.

“I’ve heard there’s an enormous geyser somewhere in the north! Do you know where it is? How to get to it?”

Casimir

Armada
Warrior

Advanced Fighter (60)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Alo
06-20-2024, 08:05 PM

C A S I M I R

interrupting him was a cheery voice with a sense of weariness ringing in. a greeting from above. how on earth could a wolf venture up there? he turned upwards then, snout lifting as his eyes only found a bird. he glanced about, over & past it until he realized the bird was speaking to him! "oh dear, pardon my ignorance." he chuckled while coming to face the bird above and seat himself. he gazed at it softly with curiosity, learning that it was dainty female blue jay. "hello there aster. i am casimir." he called out with a polite tone, his tail coming to lay upon his alabaster toes to keep them warm. listening, he answered, "unfortunately i do not, aster. i am rather new around these parts."

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by luni

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Aster

Loner

gems
size
Small species
build
Light
player
axiom

Pride - Asexual
06-21-2024, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2024, 09:54 AM by Aster. Edited 1 time in total.)
“Hello, Casimir! Thank you for, uh, not pretending you can't hear me, haha!” Aster leaned over the branch to get a better look at the white wolf. He was certainly polite! That made her feathers sleek down in a state of not-alarm.

“Ah, that is unfortunate for me, but understandable.” She bobbed her head in a sequence of tiny understanding nods. Then a cheerful little tweet. “Ah, well, I’ll find it somehow!”

Then the bird tilted her head to the left, then the right. “Huh, you’re a newcomer here? I though wolves tended to stay with their family packs or close to that territory range for most of their lives. Perhaps that was a silly assumption of me, but from up here it looks like ground-dwellers don’t… well, they don’t explore too much, compared to most birds, and I explore even more than most birds.”