size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Vanquish
06-21-2024, 07:29 PM
a stillness in woe.
meet me in the blue bed i'll be drawing out your flaws and clawing at what's caused my knees to tremble.

scrap, scraps, scraps. the word slammed into manic's thoughts as he kept his nose close to the underbrush of the grapevine cathedral attempting to find a morsel for his behemoth of a protector. the direwolf had needed rest as they had traveled far traversing with haphazard care for politics and semantics both were ignorant of — all they knew of was survival by any means necessary.

matted fur against his malnourished body had the pup looking more of a obscurely long moving clod than anything else as the grass against his paws felt like an embrace from the world versus his accustomed sleet and stone from up north. the pup was still incredibly cautious since his freedom but the casual ambiance had gotten the best of him until he picked up a particular scent that rolled his lips upward and caused the beast to snarl showcasing gritty teeth and an instant flattening of his ears while his heart thrummed picking up in anxiety and fear.

getting himself closer to the ground, manic let out a growl both guttural and primal as he slowly and cautiously stepped his way closer to where his friend had been resting. he knew this to be a poor idea and let his guard down too quickly ; the world was filled with vicious wolves like her and this scent rotted of female musk.

as a pup, MANIC is currently low-verbal, feral, and has a deep fear/mistrust of female wolves.
manic. three seasons old. rogue pup.

Soleste

Loner

Novice Fighter (20)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo

Pride - Bisexual
06-22-2024, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2024, 10:50 PM by Soleste. Edited 3 times in total.)
S O L E S T E , MY HEAVENLY DARK FLOWER

in a night like this, she lurked like a monster. looking for food in a sense. her cannibalistic nature something she hid away until the moon came out. but she found something better. a child from the smell it, as she quickly changed her course. soleste would then come to a slow halt, approaching out of the thickets like a shadow. her pale pink eyes shooting forth at the whelp. a gaze that was narrowed, piercing through the other with judgment and sinister whims. it was a malnourished thing; sickly looking & unpleasant on the eyes. better off dead, really. her erect ears would then catch the audible warnings she would not heed, ignorant of the pup's growls. intrusive as she stepped forward; closer to the babe but still leaving some feet between them had he remained still. "oh.. you poor pathetic runt.." she nearly groaned, speaking with soft tones as she crooned to it. her head lowered slightly down, shoulders protruding as her tall figure came to crouch. suddenly, her body would emit a deeper growl- a guttural rumble that vibrated out. a song of her own dangerous being. "see? I can growl too." she played with it, eyes twinkling with intrigue at it. only a saint could help them now..

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Soleste is rated mature for sexual themes, gore and absue related topics. Viewer discretion is advised. [Image: 09iJtqm.png]

Manic

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Vanquish
06-25-2024, 05:37 AM
a stillness in woe.
meet me in the blue bed i'll be drawing out your flaws and clawing at what's caused my knees to tremble.

Manic knew that he had rotten luck and the only blessing he was given at his birth was that he would forever and always be susceptible to Murphy’s Law. The scent began to intensify as the rogue pup in his pathetic state stumbled backwards in fear and stress while his heart began to thump so loudly that it rang inside of his ears. Her figure appeared and the female wolf exuded a terrifying aura of malice leaving what felt like devastation in her wake. “ Leave. Alone. “ His words were gruff and shortened, each an order barked as he yelped above his weight class with the only hopes that audacity and gumption could mean something in this moment and he wasn’t already marked for death.

His gaze began to blur as his eyes began to shake in his fear, Manic attempting to blink to control his body from these stress reactions as his lips furled while his coat had his fur standing straight up each follicle filled with nerves as her howl sent a shiver down his own spine. “ What. Want? ” His short and fragile life had already played in his mind more times he could count and instead of fleeing in terror, which felt like the potentially more effective option, would only leave him as prey and if he were to be dead soon — Manic would do his best to at least leave a mark.

as a pup, MANIC is currently low-verbal, feral, and has a deep fear/mistrust of female wolves.

Soleste

Loner

Novice Fighter (20)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo

Pride - Bisexual
06-25-2024, 06:54 AM

it did not run, did not cower from her confrontation. instead, the miraculous creature stood and demanded she.. leave it alone. she growled at the order, defying it with her ever remaining presence, coming to slowly circle around the babe. ears splayed and tail erect as she watched it's every move with furthermore intrigue. she was fascinated with it's might, resilience & lonesomeness. it looked to be feral and on it's own. without the pollution of society and their standards. inevitably standing out, even here amongst it's kind. for how it spoke, to the way to dressed- neglected all the foundations of what it meant to be a wolf. and that was a fucking advantage.
"but why?" she whispered to it whilst coming to halt near their front again, her voice softer but tinged with a poisonous, intangible devilry. a subtle deliverance of what she was made of. she bore her ivory fangs then at it, growling as she approached even closer. daring it to harm her first.. "hush now.." she spoke with a thick, velvety voice that finally did hint her French accent. "where is mama?" her demeanor suddenly shifted, displaying superficial concern. gauging it out before she made her move.

"talk" 'think'
Soleste is rated mature for sexual themes, gore and absue related topics. Viewer discretion is advised. [Image: 09iJtqm.png]

Manic

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Vanquish
06-30-2024, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2024, 03:57 AM by Manic. Edited 1 time in total.)
a stillness in woe.

Manic’s resolve was that of a wall made of the frigid cold, cracks and makeshift patches covered to protect himself from the onslaught of others with his own dilapidated fortress. A promise made to Monstera was enough to propel the feral pup forward — he would be their mind, if only he could mind the fractures and piece it back together again. If it was one thing the ashen wolf pup had it was the gall and gumption to stand himself tall and without fear. What could be worse than death? Something his poor, little heart had flirted with his entire existence until only weeks ago. Out of pure spite and stupidity, Manic stood himself still while his form still showed forms of trauma with his irises followed the strange woman the best he could without nearly pissing himself in fright.

“ Why. ” The word formed as a knife would, serrated edges and metal sharpened to pierce as the word spat out of his mouth with force over towards the other until she stood in front of him and Manic couldn’t help but in his feign confidence feel his paws slightly tremble. The low rumble of an emaciated runt began to grow as he pushed himself forward to growl and snap his jaws near to see if she would flinch. She didn’t care where mama was, she simply thought this a game and he imagined she would simply feed off to the fowl of the area once she was bored.

Soleste

Loner

Novice Fighter (20)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo

Pride - Bisexual
07-04-2024, 11:53 PM

it was a dangerous path the puppy pushed for. from the looks of it.. the poor thing was terrified- their legs trembling. yet here they remained testing their fate & mustering up every bit of their strength to face off the looming vixen. "why." it was no question but a habit of audacity the runt seemed to maintain within themselves. he would be a stubborn fool when he came of age, no doubt. but perhaps there was space to take up still.
the puppy growled and before she knew it, lunged forward & bit her lip. a rush of blood then-, it swirled down and swelled over into her mouth; a small crimson pool. she licked it over with her salmon pink tongue while her eyes never left the child, demonstrating her relish. a cannibal, she would not hide it here from the youth in deliberate intention to traumatize it even further, exposing her truer nature to it. she growled then, humming a vibratory sound that settled deep from her throat while she bared her cavernous teeth in a snarl that rippled aloud before she sent her own fangs towards the ashen babe in a sudden jolt of action. she would attempt to cut any part she could latch onto, aiming near the child's maw with unmistakable intent in her blow.
her growling became more intense as her frustrations slowly approached a fiery climax. her voice suddenly a jagged whisper, "so you are an orphan then." her snout puckered still, fangs reminding the child to yield as she remained in close proximity, crouched over near their lame form. "and you are brave." she slowly spoke, commending him as her ears flattened against her skull. "you will be a powerful man one day." she crooned, her voice taking on a softer tone now as she sat, shoulders coming to slack down in relaxation. if he decided to take advantage of that, she'd take care to mutilate him. actions, consequences, they were all simple things to soleste. "what is your name?"

"talk" 'think'