An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-22-2024, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2024, 07:36 PM by Cerberus. Edited 1 time in total.)
Cerberus' new life in Obscura was no different than any life he had before. It was simpler than when he was an heir but he wanted to find ways to take responsibilities off his sister. He liked having a relaxed lifestyle in Elysium with no more high expectations of him, but he worried about Scylla. He just had to find a way that didn't make it seem so obvious.

He walked through the snow covered redbuds, a beautiful sight even though these were meant to be seen in the spring. He was always a sucker for a good view and reveled in what the world had to display. His paws stopped in his walk as he looked up at the blanketed branches and icicles hanging off the edges. He knew soon it would all be gone and show a sky of color.

"Cerberus"

Mélisande

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
06-25-2024, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2024, 05:02 PM by Mélisande. Edited 2 times in total.)
m é l i s a n d e

she's awoken by the sound of crunching snow and the walk of a heavy creature near by. sleeping just beneath a tree, curled up in a tight circle, she peaked with those vibrant red eyes. blinking through her lashes, she finally did spot a large horned brute. one that looked mystical, powerful, and dare she say attractive. it intimidated her- having nothing to hide behind. not a fighter by any means.. but perhaps she could appeal to it's better nature.
slowly, she sat upright, watching quietly as the bloke neared. he'd come to find her front on, especially with a coat as obvious as hers against the blanket of white snow. & of course she'd been cold, being out here. but melisande simply had no where else to go and be safe.
"Hello there-." she sat still, dainty paws together as she peered upwards at the male some feet away. he was massive the closer he strode.. "It's beautiful isn't it." she commented, noticing his admirable gaze at the icicles above.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by nelsa

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-27-2024, 02:36 PM
How it was so easy for him to miss her, he wouldn't know. The woman stood out among the white snows and light of the tree trunks. If this were spring and the redbuds had bloomed, it could be more understandable. But he must have just been so lost in thought. Much like him these days.

When she rang out, he wouldn't startle at her. Not much made him worry, especially the voice of a woman. His head dropped to see her, a usual warm grin on his maw. He was very welcoming by nature despite how large he was and off putting his horns may have been. "Oh, hello." He responded, at least showing he wasn't expecting any company here today. His gaze moved back to the branches for the moment, "It is. I'd love to see it in the spring." He looked back to the young woman before dipping his head slightly, "My name is Cerberus. I hope I wasn't disturbing you." He wasn't really doing anything disruptive, but still he knew some wolves didn't like others too close to their dens and things, even if she was a loner.

"Cerberus"

Mélisande

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
07-07-2024, 05:16 AM
m é l i s a n d e

he's a gentle giant- his aura exuding a sense of comfort around her. he wore gentle expressions on his face, and a lovely smile the furthermore complimented his features. shuffling her paws, she watched him with curious eyes that twinkled a softer admiration towards him, pondering his name. glancing up with him for a moment, she hummed, visualizing the buds that would grow here in the next season. "me too."
turning back to the male, he finally did offer his name. it was fitting. "Mélisande.." she offered, her vocals sweet and nurturing as she gave a dimpled smile his way. "Not disturbing at all." she assured him, dipping her own skull in a polite greet. "Didn't mean to crash your view. I've only arrived here a fortnight ago."

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by nelsa