An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-22-2024, 11:09 PM

A little after he had sent Wynter to Avalon for her first taste of Diplomacy and to return his end of the trade, he found himself thinking of that peaceful pack again. Corbie had been cordial and friendly, and he had a proposition to present to the other Alpha. Raids were a tricky business, you never knew who you might offend. But Basilisk wanted to keep his pack on their toes, and things had changed dramatically around the leadership of the Armada. He needed to know they would still work seamlessly, even now. Perhaps Avalon would also welcome to the practice.

So he made his way back to Avalon, taking up position near the border, and howling for the Alpha.

"Basilisk"
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
06-25-2024, 12:32 AM
The sound of the Armada's enormous young alpha reverberated through the barn. It was hard to mistake that voice for anyone else, Corbie chuckled to herself as she trotted out to meet him at the border. She had already met with his packmate who had brought her the samples of the Armada's trade goods, so Corbie wasn't sure what this call could possibly entail. Perhaps he has come to solidify a trade already? It was unexpected, but not unwelcome. The samples he had sent were good quality, so she certainly had no objections.

She gave him a quick smile as she came up to him. "Basilisk, a pleasure to see you again. What can I do for you?"
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-25-2024, 12:47 AM

Basilisk was not left waiting long, and when the now-familiar form of the Avalon leader appeared, he smiled, and nodded his head at her. Clearly a lot more at ease with her than he had been the first time they had met. Things had gone well, and Basilisk was more open to the idea of fostering good relations between his pack and hers.

“Corbie, It’s good to see you again, too.” He said as she greeted him. She got to the point, and he was happy to comply. “Actually, this might be a little forward but I had a suggestion to make.” hers was the only pack even remotely close to his that he was friendly with, so he was hopeful that his idea would go over well. “The Armada has had a few significant changes in ranks lately, and if you're open to the thought of it, I’ve come to suggest the idea of a friendly raid. My wolves could use the practice to help the changes settle, if your wolves might benefit as well?”

"Basilisk"
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here me out The Range 11:09 PM, 06-22-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024