An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
06-24-2024, 05:11 PM
set at the bonfire, in response to this post

To say he was nervous was an understatement. He kept telling himself to relax and that everything was going to be fine. There was no reason Artorias should deny Sorcerer and deep down, he knew that Sorcerer would agree to stay. He already had agreed to stay with him, anyway. But Grimshaw had more planned, and would that be too much for him?

He was antsy on his paws and he was startled when Sorcerer pressed against him, his heart nearly jumping from his chest as he smiled sheepishly. His tail wagged though, clearly excited to see his boyfriend but obviously startled on top of the nerves that would have him sweating bullets if he could.

"You scared me," he said with an awkward, breathy laugh as if it wasn't obvious and leaned back into Sorcerer gently, quickly calming down though his nerves would forever remain until everything was said and done.

"Glad you made it safe," he hummed softly and leaned in to kiss him gently and respectfully in the crowd despite the urge to drag him away from here and somewhere much more private. Grimshaw had never been good with crowds, but he had to make due today. "Shall we find Artorias, then?" he broke away from the kiss to say, clearly eager to get this over with. Besides, the sooner they got his answer, the sooner they could leave the festival.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Sorcerer

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantWinnerSnake Eyes
06-25-2024, 10:41 PM
The way he brushes up against his taller boyfriend’s side has the oil slick form jumping and Sorcerer lets out a soft chuckle as Grimshaw admits that he had scared him. Turning his bright violet gaze up to look into those beautiful argent eyes, the monochrome man widens his own orbs slightly and does his best to appear the perfect picture of innocent as he purrs playfully, “Me? Scare you? Oh, come now Shaw, I thought nothing in this world could ever sneak up you.”

A smile worms its way onto his face while a soft, musical laugh fills the air around him. Head dips in agreement as Shaw mentions that he is glad he made it safely and another chuckle, short and light is offered as he leans in toward Grim, his voice dipping lower as he bemoans, “Yeah, the trip from the Falls was terribly long and I didn’t have a handsome man to walk me here.” Shaw is quick to capture his lips and Sorcerer greedily drinks in the chaste kiss among the gathered wolves.

Lips vibrate as he softly hums his apperception to Grimshaw and finds himself sadden when the taller man pulls away. The words that are offered has him nodding and he stands, saying, “Yep. I’m ready.” Of course, Sorcerer is eager to talk with Artorias so that he can hopefully gain his permission to stay with Shaw in the Hallows. Giving his coat a soft shake, he squares his shoulders and settles in toward his boyfriend’s side as they go to seek out the Lord of the Castle.

"Sorcerer Vyle-Klein"

code & art © skelle

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (837)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
07-01-2024, 03:11 AM

Playing the host of the party, Artorias was making his rounds to talk to everyone in attendance. Share a few jokes here, listen to a story there, cast cautionary stares over at his daughters with their boyfriends, grab a drink, and wash, rinse, repeat. Artorias enjoyed hosting events where wolves from all walks of life and families and friends could come together to enjoy life together. It brought him profound happiness to be able to share the bounty the Hallows enjoyed with the wolves he cared about, and seeing it bring wolves together was the greatest reward of all. And speaking of bringing wolves together... Art approached his brother and the monochrome brute at his side. He had seen the man before at last year's bonfire, but unfortunately had not had the pleasure of officially meeting Grimshaw's significant other yet. It seemed like that was about to change though.

Approaching the two brutes, the Lord of Cinder regarded his brother with a grin and the other man with a welcoming smile. "Grim! Are you going to hide your boyfriend away from us again this year?" he teased his brother with a hearty chuckle before eyes that matched the blazing bonfire behind them turned to Sorcerer. "Welcome to the Hallows. Anyone close to Grimshaw is welcome here. I hope you both have a lovely time tonight!" Art then waited for either Grimshaw or Sorcerer to make the necessary introductions.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.