An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-30-2024, 07:51 AM
It had been a long time since he had actually sat down and seen his father, and while he was no longer a part of Elysium Avacyn had granted him permission to visit. He assumed Deimos wouldn't have any qualms but it probably wasn't right to assume. He at least had no ill will coming here, so he was sure no problems would arise.

He made his way to where his father resided with Aliana, and he could tell she was out for the moment the closer he grew to the mountain den. As he rounded the corner, he made into the entryway and called out gently, "Dad?" He didn't want to invade his space necessarily but with Aliana out he didn't think he'd walk into something he didn't want to see. He took a few steps inside and looked around to see where Chimera was.

"Cerberus"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
07-06-2024, 05:04 PM

Chimera was, surprisingly, feeling better. He'd stopped hacking up sludge, which was the biggest part of the battle. Though not young, the black and white giant was looking rather dashing these days. Still slender from being sick, but there was a luster to his coat that he'd been missing for some time. Pair that with his new, seeing blue eye, and Chimera was back to being a very fine looking Klein.

Aliana had gone off to tend to herself for a while, leaving Chimera in the den on his own. They both needed a little breather. She'd been tending to him nonstop for ages now. He really did owe the little woman his life several times over.

From the doorway came a familiar voice and Chimera got to his paws, moving towards his son. "Cerberus," he greeted the boy, pulling him into an embrace and giving him a hearty pat on the back. "How are you, my boy?"

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-13-2024, 08:46 PM
As Chimera rose and started to walk towards the entryway, Cerberus moved a few steps forward into the den to meet his father. Chimera would give him a big fatherly hug, making Cerberus hold a smile and raise a paw up to gently pat on his shoulder for the quick embrace. Cerberus had of course looked up strongly to Chimera as his father and hopefully he pulled all of the best traits for him. Most may have said so.

As they pulled back, Chimera had asked asked how he had been, and an easy response. "I'm good." There was no hesitation. Cerberus may have been struggling with some aspects of what he wanted at this point in his life. Chimera after all already had many kids at his age. But that didn't make Cerberus hate what he had. "Scylla's pack is starting to settle. I think everyone else is too." As the few moments passed though, Cerberus had felt a hidden and kind of surprising tension in himself though. He had always felt some kind of responsibility and obligation, one he had been holding down for a long time while he lived in Elysium. "I'm sorry it wasn't me." He spoke rather quietly. He was meant to inherit Chimera's throne, and time and time again he never stepped up. Life pulled him in another direction for one reason or no reason at all. It was a turmoil of feeling some kind of failure for himself. Maybe Chimera didn't feel that way about his first born son, but Cerberus couldn't help the weight of the world of his shoulders. And now, Fenmyre, Ashen, and Scylla with Obscura. He had missed his mark on so many, or that's what he felt.

"Cerberus"