size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Ooh La La
06-27-2024, 02:55 PM
Saia had been somewhat of a lost soul since Ashen had been disband. All of her siblings seemed to disperse in different directions. She had stayed behind in the west for a while, challenging herself with what her mother had taught her in the deserts. Now it seemed she was ready to pick herself up and move on. There must have been something greater for her out there.

Ashen had many places to go really. Chimera and his family moved to Elysium, her brother went to the Hallows which seemed as good as any place to land. But she had felt a strange calling to the Armada. She didn't really know much about them, or anyone but her own family for that matter. But she knew of the good standings between their packs if nothing else. Their pack was built on family much like Ashen was.

She stood in the more plain like areas of the borders just outside of the canopy woods she could see from here. She called for the Alpha of the pack, and waited patiently. Everything she owned except her companions, because that may have come across rather alarming she thought. She would regroup with them sometime after.

"Saia"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

Samhain 2022
06-27-2024, 10:26 PM

Basilisk was patrolling through the sands of Soul Sand Cove when a call rolled out across the Armada territory. He instructed one of his companions to finish the patrol, and fell into an easy ground eating loop. He moved back along the beach and ducked up through the training den and into the Col. from there, he trotted through the Eastern exit of their main territory and into the woods.

He found where the wolf had called to him from the border, and came to a stop before a brilliant red and black form. Her tiny height was not unusual to him, and the behemoth tilted his head down towards her. “Hello, and welcome to the borders of the Armada. I’m Basilisk, the Warlord here.” He introduced himself and his pack, waiting to hear what had brought this wolf here.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Saia

Armada
Apprentice

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Healer (165)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Ooh La La
06-28-2024, 05:21 PM
As the alpha arrived, she wouldn't much bow but give him a respectable nod of her head in greeting. This man was massive and it did take her by surprise but she wouldn't show so. She at least wasn't afraid of him. Being from the Armada is what really kept her at ease. She may have been a little more defensive had she not been here at the borders.

Mismatched gaze looked back towards the Warlord before she would give her short piece. She was here for a reason after all. "Hello, I am Saia Klein-Destruction. I was born and raised in Ashen and with them when they disband. I've heard of the Armada being a strong pack built on the roots of family, I was hoping to find something similar here." If nothing else Saia hoped she gave a noble or loyal impression of herself. That would come with time though she was sure.

"Saia"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

Samhain 2022
06-28-2024, 07:11 PM

Basilisk listened to what she had to say, and was surprised to realise she was a part of his grandfather's found family. He did not have the same relations with the klein, or Ashen (how could he, it was gone) than his Grandfather did. But he still held to the belief that there were ties between them. “I’m sorry for your loss.” Ashen’s fall was a terrible thing. Something that had felt eternal was gone.

“Welcome to the Armada, Saia. The ties of Klein and Fatalis still exist.” and he would honour them. He offered her a small smile, and lifted a paw, indicating for her to enter the Armada’s territory.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

Saia

Armada
Apprentice

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Healer (165)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Ooh La La
06-28-2024, 08:53 PM
She tried her best not to be messed up from the mention of the loss of Ashen, she was a strong girl at least so it was easy to move on. She was happy to hear he was so accepting of her though, maybe she thought this would be more difficult. She had never lived another life besides with her family and pack of Ashen. So she could look forward to falling back into those routines and hopefully making a life here in the Armada. "Thank you," She said graciously before stepping forward past his borders and along probably at least to the main living areas of the pack. She would need to be settled in a little before finding anywhere more permanent for herself.

"I must be honest, I'm not the most social of wolves but I hope that can change." She had been secluded to her family, and moreso her mother for a long time. Now she was more than grown. "I've studied an array of fighting and healing practices, but I'm sure there's more for me to learn."

"Saia"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

Samhain 2022
07-01-2024, 11:35 PM

The Warlord offered her a small smile at that. “We have social wolves and reclusive in equal spades, I only ask that you put in the work, and attend meetings when I call for them.” He explained to her. Her starting rank would be Apprentice, and where she went from there would be up to her.

“Healing and fighting are both useful traits. Our lead healer is Oleander, and our lieutenants are Gossamer and Mortis. Feel free to seek any of them out for advice. When you feel prepared to reach for a higher rank, you’ll be tested on what you know.” he explained to her as he started to lead her through the woods, and towards the Col. “This territory is the heart of our pack, there are warrens that run through the mountain, and an underground magma ensures the dens stay warm all year round” He explained as they walked.

"Basilisk Fatalis"