An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-27-2024, 01:33 PM

Cerberus had been gone for a long time, so when Ruse had joined Scylla's pack he knew he had to get some quality time with her. So he offered to take her out to some of the neighboring lands sanctioned around the eastern packs of Boreas.

As they made the short journey to the thicket, he noticed the thick branched brush that wasn't entirely lively given the snow of winter. The snows hadn't been bad as of recently, but he did wonder what this place looked like in it's prime. And if that were spring or fall. It looked like a really good place for smaller prey like rabbits and birds. A trail branched through in several directions given this used to be a highly used area of a pack. He looked briefly to his sister in their stroll, "I hope you have been well. I'm sorry I've been gone for so long."

"Cerberus"
F2U base by Starwuff

Rusalka

Obscura
Wayfarer

Master Navigator (240)

Advanced Fighter (65)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
06-29-2024, 12:50 AM

When Ruse found Scylla's pack she certainly didn't think she was going to be the first of their siblings to join in so she wasn't at all surprised to find Cerberus in Obscura as well. It felt like it had been so long since they saw each other last and while it had been quite a while it really hadn't been in the grand scheme of things. Still, she had grown and changed a lot in the year or more since they each went their own way. She had been exploring so much of Boreas and coming into her own and she hoped he had been doing some of the same.

She certainly couldn't turn down an offer from her brother to go explore some of the nearby territories that surrounded Obscura when he offered the time to her. Walking a bit further north, they found themselves in the Rustling Thicket that certainly lived up to its name even in the winter. She still heard small critters and birds moving around somewhere in the dry brush and trees around them even in the cold. She looked over at her brother as he spoke, giving him a little grin as he apologized for being gone and sharing his hope that she had been well. "It's alright. I have been," she assured him, stepping a little closer to gently nudge his shoulder with her own. "I've come to accept our family is just constantly in a cycle of scattering and coming back together so I figured it was only a matter of time before I saw you again."

"Rusalka Alondra Klein"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-29-2024, 06:58 AM

He hummed in a bit of amusement as she had mentioned she had come to terms with their family all going their separate ways and findimg their way back to each other somehow. "There are a lot of us." He spoke humorously. He could say so easily, but he chose not to. But Ruse was a part of his group with Albion and Scylla, his favorites if he willed. He liked to think he had a great relationship with all of his siblings, which was foolish given he had only seen Aliana's last litter once. But he did know that he and Ruse, Scylla, and Albion all on their own had a stronger connection. They did grow up together almost as littermates.

As they walked through the thicket, Cerberus stopped at a bit that was dug in, the thin branches making a bit of dome when he looked under the naked brush. "I wonder what could have lived here, maybe rabbits?" He supposed it could be anything small and similar. Not much a house for birds. At least the way it was made. He also considered things like groundhogs or maybe even beavers despite there being no water here.

"Cerberus"
F2U base by Starwuff

Rusalka

Obscura
Wayfarer

Master Navigator (240)

Advanced Fighter (65)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
07-03-2024, 01:30 AM

She chuckled at his comment about there being a lot of them. "That's for sure." She admittedly hadn't gotten to know any of Aliana's children super well–especially not the youngest ones–but they were still all family one way or another even if she knew certain ones better than others. Cerberus was certainly the one she felt closest to, but he was also the one that had looked out for her for so long and had introduced her to so many things. Thinking about that did distract her a bit, pulling her attention away from the landscape for a moment, but when Cerberus spoke her attention was pulled away from her memories of their time together and back to the present as he pointed out what could have been an old rabbit den.

"Most likely," she agreed as she leaned down a bit to get a closer look. "It seems like this place is just filled with small animals like that so I wouldn't be surprised at all." It could have been the home of any number of small creatures, of course, but she imagined rabbits were probably the most common. Lifting her head she looked around again before picking out another path to begin following for a bit. "I wonder how much work it was to establish these paths or if there has always been larger animals that move through here that naturally formed these," she mused curiously. Nature and how it adapted to the wolves living there was always fascinating to her.

"Rusalka Alondra Klein"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

07-03-2024, 05:54 PM

The two of them looked up from the odd den inside the brush of the thicket and Cerb had looked out at the paths just as Ruse had mentioned. Eyes scanned over what looked like wider more traveled trails where some branched off and looked a little less used. "Wolves and Animals have to get through somehow." It was easy enough to assume though, "Someone had to have made the path originally though. I wonder how long ago that was." Had it been Abaven? Or was it creatures far beyond thier time?

Cerb lifted a paw as he gestured for them to move forward. This may have been a decent land to hunt for prey for Obscura, but it lacked some of the more natural beauty Auster had to offer or he thought so. He at least liked to admire things most large brutes of his stature would over see. The thicket could be an option for them though. Cerb would lead them north unbeknowing to the oceans they would soon see.

"Cerberus"
F2U base by Starwuff

Rusalka

Obscura
Wayfarer

Master Navigator (240)

Advanced Fighter (65)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
07-04-2024, 02:43 PM

Ruse hummed with thought when Cerberus answered that someone must have made them at some point even though the who and when was left a complete mystery. She wished there was a way to know these things like a big history or record of the world that could say what changed parts of the landscape and why. There were some things like the volcano eruption that had been so dramatic and had impacted the landscape so heavily that those stories managed to make it down through the generations, but little things like this slipped through the cracks. At her brother's gesturing to keep going she picked a path and followed it out toward what she assumed was the shore line, but it was getting a little hard to tell in here. With how dense the plant life was here she could see how wolves could get a little turned around in here if they weren't careful. The paths did certainly help though and eventually they made their way out to the cliffs on the other side.

"Rusalka Alondra Klein"