gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe
06-29-2024, 01:21 AM
The treehouse was unusually quiet this evening. The Armada had gone off to fight a raid against some other northern pack Marina knew nothing about, nor cared to. The matters of pack politics were so far removed from her mind or station that she didn't even pay the rumors a passing glance. She just kept to herself, performing her tasks as a slave should, tending to Wylan's treehouse and going through their stock of basic medical supplies to audit what they needed. Being a healer, her focus was on making sure she had everything she needed at a moment's notice out here in case there was an emergency that she couldn't run back to the Col for.

With Wylan off fighting this great fight, Marina was all alone in the treehouse, quietly stacking and organizing bundled of herbs, bandages, potions, and tonics. It was mostly busy work at this point until Wylan returned home or until she got tired enough to call it a night and head to bed. Part of her had wanted to wait up until her master returned though, if for no other reason than to make sure the one wolf in the Armada she didn't hate came back in one piece.

"Marina"

As her master, Basilisk may enter her threads unannounced.

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-29-2024, 02:15 PM
Wylan raced back to the treehouse, flush with excitement and victory.  The scrapes and cuts he had gained from the raid were ignored and his eyes were bright when he arrived. He was one of the few Armada wolves to win both of his fights, two impressive wolves. One the very leader of the pack they had faught.

When he went to stash away his gear, the first aolf he encountered was Marina. He didn't stop to wonder if she wanted to hear about his victory before he launched into an excited burst of words. “I won my fights! The leader of the pack beat Basilisk and then he went for me but I won against him! He was like a full adult wolf and everything!” He exclaimed, dripping blood on the floor in front of her.
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Marina

Armada
Songbird

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe
06-29-2024, 03:24 PM
Marina heard the clatter and thudding of large paws coming up the treehouse and her ears perked, her head snapping around from her work in their pantry of herbs to see a flash of blue and black through the doorway. Wylan was home. Abandoning her task to go and greet her master, Marina was taken aback when the giant wolf was suddenly rushing to her, the pair almost colliding around a doorway. He had stripped of his armor already and was talking a mile a minute. It took Marina a moment for her brain to catch up to her, staring wide-eyed up at the disheveled dire wolf while he regaled her on his battles in the raid.

While he was practically rambling, Marina watched with shock and horror as fresh blood dripped from the ends of his fur, some of it matted in places where the lacerations on his body had been bleeding on his march back home. "Wylan, you're bleeding all over the place!" she all but snapped at him, dainty paws swiftly moving her behind the giant wolf and ushering him with gentle pushes to his backside toward their medicine cabinet.

"Sit," she instructed him while she hurried to grab some bandages and some antiseptic ointment. She returned to him and dabbed some of the ointment onto her paws, surveying his massive body for the cuts. "I'm very glad you won your fights and had fun, now hold still. You can tell me all about it while I patch you up." Cautious violet eyes glanced up at him as she added, "This is going to sting a bit. Sorry." Then Marina began to apply the antiseptic to his cuts, knowing it would hurt like a bitch now, but would prevent infection and illness later. A necessary evil of being a medic.

"Marina"

As her master, Basilisk may enter her threads unannounced.

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
07-01-2024, 11:02 PM
“Oops, sorry” Wylan said, looking down at the floor and realising he was making a mess. The bachelor pad treehouse was certainly seeing a lot of blood since the boys moved in. Having Marina there was almost a shock. There were less random items scattered all over the place. Pots of herbs were no longer haphazardly stacked around the edges. She didn’t have to do the work of course, but Wylan didn’t tell her off for helping out. This was her home too.

He moved towards the cabinet at her request and took a seat. “The first wolf was this big black wolf with weird, iridescent eyes. He’s made like a tank, and he went for my neck first, and then for the arch of my wing here” he said, speaking animatedly and pointing with his other wing at the spots the wolf had gone for. He managed to sit mostly still without wiggling. He did wince when she began to spread the antiseptic across it. “The second was the packs Alpha and he beat Basilisk first go!”

"Wylan Fatalis"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning