size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
07-06-2024, 05:36 PM
Talyssa gracefully ascended the winding castle staircase, her elegant movements never straying too far from Quill's reach as he followed closely behind. She could see the exhaustion in his eyes, despite his stubborn refusal to admit it. Solaire had instructed Quill to take it easy after cleaning out the wounds, and Talyssa was determined to make sure he did just that. As they reached the top of the stairs, she steered them down one of the adjoining hallways, pushing open the heavy wooden door leading into her childhood bedroom - a cozy fire crackled in the hearth, casting a warm and welcoming glow around them.

With a gentle dip of her chin, she gestured towards the extravagant four-poster bed. The plush furs that lay strewn across the top of it inviting- or at least more so than where they had slept the previous night. "You heard Solly," she urged gently, her confident tone tinged with a hint of worry. "You need to rest." As she spoke, she moved to light some of the scented candles that sat atop her desk.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Quill

Loner

Expert Fighter (165)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
07-06-2024, 05:55 PM

Quill grumbled slightly as he was hurried up the stairs. Each step pulled at his stitched wounds making him a little grumpy, but he wouldn't take it out on Talyssa. She was simply worried about him. Much more worried than he was about himself. He'd needed stitches, yes, but this was nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just another scar to add to the list.

The pair entered a big, stone chamber and Talyssa prompted him up onto the massive bed, insisting that he rest, per her brother's instructions. Quill grumbled again but sprawled out on his side on the furs, leaving his wounded shoulder pointing towards the ceiling. Dual-toned eyes watched Talyssa as she flitted about, lighting candles and doing... whatever women did.

As she moved about, Quill's gaze was all for her. He watched her shapely rump as she bent over the candles to light them. A mischievous thought entered the brutes head and he groaned as though in pain. "I'm so very hurt, Talyssa. You'll have to take care of me until I can care for myself again." There was a husky, lascivious undertone to his purring voice as he informed the woman of her duties.

"Quill"

Talyssa

Loner

Master Navigator (244)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

07-07-2024, 10:03 AM
Talyssa turned towards him at his groan, her heart skipping a beat as she observed him sprawled on the bed. When she heard his words, she let out an exasperated sound, a mix of a chuckle and a sigh escaping her lips. "Oh, really," she replied, rolling her expressive eyes in mock exasperation, but there was a twinkle in them that suggested she enjoyed the banter. She crossed the room, coming to sit next to him on the pallet of furs. Funny how ‘you’ve been fine’ all morning long.” she began, recounting his own words back to him- however many times she had heard them. “But the moment you get in my bed, now you need attention.” The mirth was very much apparent in her expression. But as she leaned over him, propped up on a single arm as her hips kicked out to run parallel with his own, she couldn’t help but let it fade. Leaning down to where he lay, she attempted to gently catch his lips with her’s, stealing a moment of intimacy amongst the playful banter. The steel-blue shade of her eyes darkened slightly as she gazed down at him, her emotions threatening to overflow at the thought of the previous nights events.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Quill

Loner

Expert Fighter (165)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
07-13-2024, 03:27 AM

The blonde woman's words brought a husky chuckle from the grey and white brute and he gave a noncommittal shrug. "It didn't benefit me to appear weak earlier. Now... I quite like the idea of you caring for me. A man has many needs, you know." Pink and aqua eyes were all for her and Quill watched as she came towards him, joining him on the furs. He watched as her expression changed from playful to something darker. Something pensive.

Talyssa reached out, pulling him into a kiss and Quill obliged, one paw rising to play gently in the fur at the back of her skull, just behind her ears. He loved this woman. There was no reason for her to be sad or upset. It was he who broke the kiss, his eyes searching her steely orbs. "What troubles you?" They were at her family home, he was all stitched up, they were safe. What was there to be upset about?

"Speech"

Talyssa

Loner

Master Navigator (244)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

07-13-2024, 10:09 PM
Talyssa’s gaze held his, the connection between them palpable. She saw the muscle in his jaw twitch slightly as he laughed at her mock outrage. She watched the changing colors of his mismatched eyes, moving from a playful twinkle to something deeper, mirroring her own. "A man and his needs," she murmured, her tone teasing while also laden with affection. "Well, I suppose since you do so enjoy the idea of me caring for you, I might find it within myself to accommodate." Her tone was coy as she softly brushed her paw against his. The contact was light but full of intent, a silent promise as to just what care she could provide him.

The warmth of his paw against the back of her skull sent a ripple of tenderness through Talyssa. She deepened the kiss, savoring the intimate connection between them. As their lips parted, Talyssa allowed herself a moment to gather her thoughts with his question. She knew they were safe now, but the shadows of yesterday's attack still loomed over her like a dark cloud. "A lot happened last night, Quill," she started, her voice barely a whisper. Her steel-blue gaze was distant, lost in the fray of harrowing memories. "The attack...the fear...it still lingers. I can't help but think of what could have happened.” What could have happened to them both.

"Talyssa Carpathius"