size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
07-07-2024, 11:59 PM

The night sky was more obscured here and yet Crux found himself lounging in one of the less dense parts of the forest, watching the fuzzy light of the moon. Another year and this time he was facing down his first birthday without his father or siblings. Crux would admit to it feeling bitter sweet. But it also raised a few questions in him. He and Triss had been sharing their hillside den since that first day together and Crux was more than happy to continue to do so but he also wasn't naive to the possibility the smaller wolf had other wishes. Wishes for more.

There were things he'd rather discuss before her next heat season. There was also the question of possibly making their relationship more official, more binding. But Crux had no desire to push Triss into anything.

Crux gently brushed a forepaw along the bracer, taking a deep breath and whispering to himself. "Birthdays without you never get any easier. I'm not with everyone this year, but I'm with someone very special to me. I think you'd have both gotten on well. I wish you could have met her." Crux let that thought linger. Okay maybe he was feeling more melancholic about being away from his family than he'd previously thought.

"Speech"

Art by MarkLix
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Novice Healer (15)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
07-15-2024, 07:59 PM

Cryptis was out and about, ranging the Hellborn territory and learning the strange forest. She took note of any herbs she came across from Crux, and made a mental note to learn a little more about them herself. If they were going to be living together, she should understand his pursuits in life a little better.

When night time came, and Crux wasn’t home she went looking for him. His scent trail led her along the forest to a clearing, where the boy sat, looking up at the stars. She moved along until she was beside him, scooting closer and leaning against his long right foreleg. “Hey” she said gently, looking at the stars that held his attention. “What are you thinking about?” She asked gently. She had a few surprises to share with him for the evening, resting back in their den.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Crux

Hellborn
Sinner

Expert Healer (211)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

07-15-2024, 08:55 PM

"Hey you." Crux smiled down at the smaller woman as she came to join him, leaning into him and he reached down to gently ruffle the top of her head with his muzzle. Her question remained unanswered for a moment as he lowered himself onto his stomach so he was closer to Triss. "Lots of things." Crux admitted, turning his attention back towards the sky. "It's my first birth season without father or siblings." Crux wasn't audibly sad, it was said more with an understanding that this was a truth, one he'd chosen for himself. "Thinking about my mom," that one was more solemn but he followed it up quickly, "and how I think she would have adored you." Crux turned back towards Triss, grinning at her.

"Which is good because I certainly do." Crux wound a foreleg around Triss to hug her affectionately. And speaking of: "What have you been up to beautiful?" Crux wasn't eager to dwell on the bittersweet thoughts. Triss just had such a way of chasing away his less optimistic thoughts.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Novice Healer (15)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
07-15-2024, 08:59 PM

When the larger wolf lowered himself down to her level, it teased a smile out of her. She shuffled a little, so her frame was leaning against his neck and head instead. She, too, kept her eyes on the stars. He spoke out loud what he was thinking and while she didn’t have either of those things (She still struggled to think of that later birth as siblings) she understood where he was coming from. He’d made a lot of big changes. He’d chosen to follow her here.

“I think I would have adored her, too. She made you after all” Triss said, and let out a little startled sound when Crux wound a foreleg around her and pulled her close. She returned the affection, and kissed one of his long teeth. “I've been preparing something.” She said mysteriously.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Crux

Hellborn
Sinner

Expert Healer (211)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

07-16-2024, 02:16 AM

Crux couldn't help the way his stomach seemed to flutter at Triss' words about his mother. Something about the way she verbalized her affection made him feel like his bones were turning to jelly. In a good way. They hadn't known each other a super long time all things considered but he'd yet to get tired of the feelings Triss always seemed to summon. Crux hoped he never would.

"Oh?" Crux lifted his brows at Triss' mention of her own task. He leaned down to playfully plant kisses on whatever parts of her face he could reach, one after another, after another. "Do I get to know what you've got planned or not just yet?" His tone was playful, and when he finally pulled back he had a boyish grin on his face.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Novice Healer (15)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
07-18-2024, 12:51 AM

She leaned into his affections, letting her eyes flutter closed as she felt him plant kisses across her face. The feathery touch of his lips was almost enough to make her forget entirely what they were talking about. “Hmmm?” she said, voice distracted before her eyes fluttered open again. Oh, right. Crux’s birthday, her preparations. She also wanted to distract him from the way he was reminiscing about the past, clearly missing things he couldn’t have again.

He stretched up to his muzzle and kissed it lightly. “Maybe you’ll never know.” she said teasingly, but she really did want to show him. “Do you want to come back to the den, or did you want to stay under the stars a little longer?” She asked him sofly.

"Crux" & "Triss"