gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-09-2024, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2024, 04:40 PM by Ellara. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Ellara padded softly into The God's Garden, her eyes widening in awe at the sight before her. The smattering of stone foundations hinted at a long-forgotten civilization, their edges softened by years of encroaching vegetation. The clearing, though slowly being claimed by the surrounding woodland, was still a haven for a myriad of herbs. What once must have been carefully cultivated beds now grew wild and free, creating a tapestry of green and vibrant blooms. The air was thick with the scents of mint, lavender, and other aromatic plants, making Ellara's nose twitch with pleasure.

As she walked further into the clearing, Ellara marveled at the abundance of rare plants. Her healer's heart sang at the sight of so many useful herbs thriving here. She noted clusters of goldenrod, feverfew, and yarrow among the more common varieties. Carefully, she began to assess the area, her mind already planning how best to harvest and replant these treasures. She found a particularly lush patch of echinacea and decided it would be the first to receive her attention.

With practiced precision, Ellara began to dig gently around the base of the echinacea, her claws skillfully loosening the earth. She worked with care, ensuring not to damage the delicate roots. Once she had a few healthy plants uprooted, she moved to a more secluded part of the garden, where the woodland's encroachment provided a natural barrier against the elements. Here, she began to replant the echinacea, spacing them out to give each plant enough room to grow strong and healthy.

[ plant an herb 1/3 - echinacea]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (125)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

Ooh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-09-2024, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2024, 03:54 PM by Atreyu. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Atreyu moved through the brush of the garden with relative ease, learning the deer trails with Bigs in the lead. He always walked in front of her, his little mohawk of hair billowing back and forth with his tiny steps. The little chihuahua and Chinese crested mix was something altogether special to Atreyu. He was her age, had witnessed the massacre of Judila, and never once flinched in doing what she asked him to. He was an absolute spunky treasure, and Atreyu loved him deeply.

The smell of freshly moved earth hit her nose on the wind, and she rounded the corner to see its source. The woman who was responsible for the digging was burying plants on the other side of the garden. Atreyu could recognize a transplant when she saw one and made her way over to the stranger to see if she could help in any way. "Hello there, I don't mean to pry but I was wondering if you could use some help? That looks awfully tiresome." Her tones were warm, and sincere, as she meant to help not to harm.

Bigs eyed the stranger with suspicion, but then, he always looked at others like that. Atreyu was only now coming into her own true confidence, but she had always been an outgoing creature. Her family's downfall wouldn't be able to change that. In fact, perhaps she could ask this stranger if she'd seen anyone matching any of her pack members' descriptions. She would never give up the hope that some of her family and pack survived the genocide that the demon king had brought to their door.

Word count: 272 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

1/3 planted an herb - echinacea

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.

Ellara

The Hallows
Physician

Expert Healer (155)

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-09-2024, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2024, 04:40 PM by Ellara. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Ellara looked up from her work, her ears pricking at the sound of approaching footsteps. The sight of Atreyu and her curious little companion made her pause, a smile forming on her lips. She hadn't expected to encounter anyone else in this secluded part of Auster.

"Hello," she replied warmly, her voice carrying a note of gratitude. "I'd certainly appreciate the help. There's a lot to do here, and an extra pair of paws would make the work lighter." Ellara stood up, brushing the dirt from her paws as she motioned to the assortment of herbs she had yet to replant. "I'm Ellara, a healer. I'm trying to establish some new beds for these herbs. They’re quite rare, and I want to ensure they have the best chance to thrive."

She eyed Bigs with a gentle smile, noting the tiny dog's protective stance. "Don't worry, little one. We're all friends here." Turning her attention back to Atreyu, she continued, "I've just finished with the echinacea. Next, I was planning to replant some feverfew. It's wonderful for reducing fevers and easing headaches."

Ellara led Atreyu to a patch of feverfew, explaining its uses as she gently dug around the base of the plants. She carefully loosened the earth, ensuring the roots remained intact. "If you could help me with these," she said, looking up at Atreyu, "we can get them transplanted over there." She pointed to a shaded spot near the woodland edge, where the soil looked rich and dark.

As they transplanted the feverfew, Ellara found herself grateful for the unexpected companionship. She couldn't help but notice the determination in Atreyu's eyes and sensed there was a deeper story behind her presence here. However, she respected the other woman's privacy, deciding not to pry unless Atreyu chose to share.

[ plant an herb: 2/3 - echinacea/feverfew]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (125)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

07-11-2024, 11:36 AM

Oh, how she wondered what had become of her family. If only she could go back and find out. She longed for the day that she could discover what had become of her beloved home. In most ways she was fearless, but the demonic beast responsible for the mass genocide of her pack was one thing she did fear. How many survived? Who survived? She had watched her father and mother get mowed down by that evil pack, the grief still left a bitter taste in her mouth. There were no bodies for the funeral rites, and she was forever severed from her family as a result. That was one of the most painful realities. She would never be reunited with her family in the Summerlands, all because someone cruel had wanted what they had.

Atreyu gave a small smile as the woman responded to her greeting, going on to introduce herself as Ellara. She made sure to commit Ellara's name to memory, giving a motion of her head toward Bigs. "This is Bigs, and I am Atreyu. I am also a healer, and I think new beds are just what the doctor ordered for these guys." She gave a bright smile to her fellow healer, though Bigs gave a twitch of his nose in Ellara's direction. 'We'll see...' He said simply, keeping his tone neutral so that he didn't offend anyone. The pair followed Ellara to a tangled crop of feverfew, watching for a moment as the healer began to dig at the plant carefully.

It wasn't every day that Atreyu was willing to get her paws dirty, it took so long to clean under her claws, but she began to help Ellara in her quest for transplanting these herbs. Moving over to a clearer area that looked perfect for growing the herb in question, Atreyu began to dig down into the earth the best she could. Her cat-like claws would certainly need to be sharpened after this. Once she had enough room for the ball of roots to go in, Atreyu looked over to Ellara and smiled. "Is that deep enough? Do I need to fill it in?" She had only ever planted from seeds before. It was a new thing to be transplanting established plants. "We may be in luck, it looks like it might rain soon too!" There was excitement shining in those holographic eyes as she waved her tail to Ellara.

Word count: 406 words.
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

2/3 planted an herb - echinacea / feverfew

Ellara

The Hallows
Physician

Expert Healer (155)

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-11-2024, 11:56 AM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara watched Atreyu dig with appreciation, noting the care she took with the plants. "That's perfect, Atreyu," she said, nodding in approval. "Go ahead and fill it in gently, making sure the roots are well-covered but not too tightly packed." She moved to plant another feverfew herself, working alongside her new companion in a steady rhythm. The excitement in Atreyu's eyes and the mention of the coming rain brought a smile to Ellara's face. "Rain will be a blessing. It will help these plants settle into their new home."

As they finished planting the last row of feverfew, Ellara took a moment to inspect both the echinacea and feverfew. She gently pressed the soil around each plant, ensuring they were securely in place. For some of the weaker plants, she carefully placed a few larger leaves and a small branch to shield them from the potentially harsh rain. "These should help protect the more delicate ones," she explained to Atreyu. "A little bit of shelter can make a big difference."

With their work nearly complete, Ellara stepped back and admired their efforts. The once wild and overgrown clearing now had organized clusters of herbs, ready to thrive. "Thank you, Atreyu," she said sincerely. "You've been a great help. With the rain coming, these plants have a good chance of thriving here." She glanced at the sky, feeling the first few drops of rain begin to fall, a promise of nourishment for their newly planted herbs.

[ 3/3 planted an herb - echinacea/feverfew ]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (125)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

07-12-2024, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2024, 06:53 PM by Atreyu. Edited 1 time in total.)

Atreyu waved her tail at Ellara's praise, having never transplanted herself, she enjoyed knowing that her efforts were well received. Filling in the holes, covering the plant's roots, and packing it in just enough so it wouldn't wash away in the rain that was starting to fall. For a little while it was a rinse and repeat, the pair getting so involved in their work it hardly left any room for small talk. By the time they were done, all that was left was watering the plants to ensure they took root. The ancestors must have been with them today, as a few scattered raindrops began to fall. Atreyu watched as she made little shelters for the more delicate plants, a smile on her face at the woman's sympathy for plants. "I'm glad I could help. They seem happier where they are now. Maybe it will rain well enough that they get what they need, spirits willing. You do good work, Ellara." She smiled wider, waving her tail in a happier manner.

Bigs had since stopped eyeing her so suspiciously as they worked, deciding that anyone who wanted to help the plants couldn't be that bad. He would probably never truly trust anyone other than Atreyu ever again, not fully anyway, but he would not speak bad of Ellara. She seemed to be genuinely kind, but then...so had the demon king. The little dog's dark beady eyes landed on Ellara, tossing his little head with a bark, 'Maybe you're not so bad, after all.' The tiny dog nodded his head to the woman, then looked to Atreyu. The pink and red spotted woman looked down at Bigs, then up at the sky. "I think we should get going unless you know of any actual shelter around here. Those clouds look angry." Her words were said with a slight grin as she looked at the ominous clouds above them. Distant thunder rolled, and Atreyu knew they would need to find somewhere to get to soon. Atreyu didn't like the way she looked when her pelt was wet.

Word count: 346 words.
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

3/3 planted an herb - echinacea/feverfew

Ellara

The Hallows
Physician

Expert Healer (155)

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-12-2024, 07:10 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara glanced up at the darkening sky, the distant rumble of thunder echoing through the clearing. "You're right, Atreyu," she said, her voice calm but alert. "We should find shelter before the storm hits." She motioned for Atreyu and Bigs to follow her. "There are some old stone foundations nearby. One of them still has enough of a ceiling to keep us dry."

Leading the way through the overgrown garden, Ellara guided them toward the remnants of what once must have been a small stone building. The walls were mostly crumbled, but one corner still had an intact section of the ceiling. It was just big enough to provide shelter for two wolves and a small dog. "Here we are," she said, stepping inside and shaking the rain from her fur. "It’s not much, but it will keep us dry."

Ellara settled into the sheltered space, making room for Atreyu and Bigs. "We can wait out the storm here," she said, her voice reassuring. "Once it passes, I'll make sure the plants are doing well. For now, let's stay warm and dry." She curled up comfortably, her eyes watching the rain begin to fall more heavily outside, grateful for the unexpected company in this quiet part of Auster.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (125)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

07-13-2024, 05:41 AM

Atreyu followed Ellara through the wild garden, taking a mental note of some of the herbs and beneficial plants that resided in this place. The sun still made its rare peek through the clouds, but there was a storm brewing not far off. At first it was only a light drizzle, enough to create a double rainbow in the sky. The mirroring prisms caught Bigs' eye and he let out a yip to get Atreyu's attention, 'There are two!' Looking up, the spotted dire wolf squinted her eyes against the glistening sun and smiled. Tears sprung up in her eyes as she took shelter beneath the broken arched roof. "They made it, Bigs! That has to be them telling us they made it!" Maybe it was a true sign from her now-deceased family that they had crossed into the Summerlands after all. Looking to Ellara as the other female spoke, Atreyu had a big smile planted on her face, relieved joy flowing down her cheeks. Sniffling happily, Atreyu waved her tail in apology.

Tiliting her head, Atreyu couldn't lose the smile on her face, but she did reach out a paw to gently touch the other on her shoulder. "I am so sorry, I didn't hear a word you said. That double rainbow is a sign in my culture, a great big one too." Letting out a laugh that could only be described as mixed between grief, relief, and joy, Atreyu smiled up at the sky. She didn't mind that the rain had suddenly become harder, as if the happiest of tears fell from the heavens themselves. "You know, suddenly, staying warm and dry seems very boring. Would you like to play in the rain with me? The actual storm seems far off and we're already dirty." She couldn't contain her joy, not this time. Thunder rolled then, almost as if it urged Ellara to celebrate this momentous occasion with Atreyu. Bigs, in all of his naked, mohawked glory, ran out into the sunny storm. He had also lost his family in the siege of Judila, and his own sign had been given in the form of a rare blue butterfly moving through the rain.

Word count: 365 words.
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Ellara

The Hallows
Physician

Expert Healer (155)

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-13-2024, 06:49 AM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara watched Atreyu's reaction with a gentle smile, understanding the deep emotional significance of the double rainbow. She felt a warmth in her chest as she witnessed Atreyu's joy and relief, the tears of happiness mingling with the light rain. When Atreyu touched her shoulder, Ellara nodded, her eyes reflecting the compassion she felt. "It's alright, Atreyu," she said softly, her voice filled with empathy. "I'm glad the double rainbow has come out today, then!"

As Atreyu suggested playing in the rain, Ellara's smile widened. She hadn't considered the idea, but the infectious joy of her new companion was impossible to resist. "You know, you're right," she agreed with a laugh. "We needed to get clean, anyway!" She glanced at the sky, the rain falling more steadily now but still gentle enough to enjoy.

With a playful bark, Ellara sprang out into the rain, her paws splashing in the forming puddles. She twirled and leaped around Atreyu, feeling the cool droplets on her fur, the heaviness of the earlier work lifting from her spirit. The thunder in the distance seemed to cheer them on, and Ellara found herself laughing alongside Atreyu.

For a while, they frolicked in the rain, their joy unrestrained and pure. Ellara felt a connection to Atreyu in this shared moment of release and celebration. It was a reminder that even in the midst of their duties and responsibilities, there was always room for joy and hope. As the rain began to ease, Ellara looked up at the sky, the double rainbow still shimmering brightly. "What does it mean, anyway?" She called out in the rain, her pink eyes squinting slightly as she looked up to the beautiful sight.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (125)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

07-14-2024, 07:28 AM

This was a joyous occasion, one that Atreyu would remember forever. Bigs chased his butterfly through the rain, barking and tipping excitedly as he did so. Dancing, leaping, and running around Ellara as she played with her. Splashing in the puddles, Atreyu allowed herself to frolic like a pup again, just enjoying the moment. Her relatives had made it to the Summerlands! There had been nothing left for funeral rites, but Kiska had let them go home. Happy tears tinged with grief flowed freely now, she laughed and spun around, kicking up water in the process. It went on like that until the rain finally slowed back down to a gentle drizzle that highlighted the set of twin rainbows in the sky.

Bigs came back to her with a huge smile planted on his face as he panted in exertion. 'What does it mean, anyway?' Ellara asked her, calling out through what remained of the rain. Atreyu's smile lessened, but only just for a second as she blinked away tears from her eyes. "My family and pack made it home, their final home." She slowed her play to a stop, reclining in the drizzling rain with her face upturned into the heavenly spray. "Those twin rainbows are a sign that they made it home, to the Summerlands with the mother-spirit, Kiska." The conviction with which she said those words, the deep-rooted belief in her heavens shined through. Kiska had them in her bosom, and she didn't need to grieve for their souls any longer.

Word count: 254 words.
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Ellara

The Hallows
Physician

Expert Healer (155)

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-14-2024, 09:06 AM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara smiled as she watched Bigs dart around, his excitement infectious as he chased the butterfly through the rain. The sight of the tiny dog dancing and leaping brought a laugh to her lips, and she joined in the frolicking, splashing in the puddles alongside Atreyu.

As the rain began to ease, Ellara listened intently to Atreyu's explanation, her heart softening at the depth of emotion in her new friend's voice. She had never heard of the Summerlands or the mother-spirit Kiska before, but the conviction in Atreyu's words and the joy on her face made Ellara pause. She couldn't help but feel a sense of awe and respect for the belief that brought such solace to Atreyu. Though Ellara herself wasn't sure what lay beyond, the idea that Atreyu's loved ones had found peace was a comforting thought.

Ellara pondered the significance of the double rainbow, realizing that there were many mysteries in life she didn't fully understand. Perhaps there was some truth to Atreyu's belief, or perhaps it was simply a beautiful story that brought comfort in times of grief. Either way, it was clear that this moment was deeply meaningful to Atreyu, and Ellara felt honored to have shared it with her. She knew that supporting her friend's belief was more important than her own uncertainties.

With a gentle smile, Ellara moved closer to Atreyu, her pink eyes soft with understanding. "I'm glad they made it home, Atreyu," she said sincerely. "It's a beautiful thought, and I hope it brings you peace." She glanced up at the fading rainbows, their colors still vibrant against the darkening sky. "I am sure they're looking down on you right now, proud and happy." Ellara's voice was filled with warmth and acceptance, her own heart lightened by the possibility.

Ellara’s smile wavered slightly as she thought back to her own past, memories of her parents’ deaths surfacing. She had been so young when it happened, too young to fully understand the loss at the time. The separation from most of her family had left her feeling adrift for years. She often wondered if they were somewhere safe and happy, just like Atreyu believed her family to be in the Summerlands. The thought brought a bittersweet comfort to her heart.

Turning her gaze back to Atreyu, Ellara saw a kindred spirit. The pain of losing family was something they both shared, and it created an unspoken bond between them. Ellara wondered if Atreyu, like her, had a small circle of loved ones left. She felt a deep urge to offer her friendship and support, to make sure Atreyu never felt alone in her grief.

"Atreyu," Ellara began softly, her voice tinged with the emotion of her own memories, "I lost my parents when I was very young, and I’ve been separated from most of my family since then. I know how it feels to carry that weight, to wonder where they are and if they're at peace. But I want you to know, you have me now. We can be strong for each other."

She moved closer, water dripping down her latte pink and mocha brown coat as her expression filled with empathy. "I'll be here for you, through everything. We can share our burdens and our joys. We’re friends now." Ellara's eyes shone with determination and warmth, her heart open and genuine.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (125)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

07-16-2024, 01:32 AM

All of her life Atreyu had heard stories and received religious teachings about the Summerlands and their spirits, it was part of being the queen. She was a spiritual leader as much as she was an alpha, keeping the pack together through tradition and ritual. Now she supposed the members that were left would be closer than ever, if she could find them. She was sure they had come here, it was the closest land mass to their cold little island. As the tone of the conversation became more serious, Atreyu began to let the wound in her heart shine through. Tears began to flow freely as she listened to Ellara's sincerity.

Ellara moved closer to her then, she said she was glad they made it home. That statement alone was enough to drive Atreyu towards real kinship with the woman. Maybe they didn't entirely share a faith, but Ellara accepted her beliefs with no problem, not even a hesitation. "Thank you, Ellara. I'm sure they're just happy I survived." She could tell that her belief in the Summerlands brought some kind of solace to the darker pink healer, Atreyu could see it in the way her eyes shined with hope.

There was a need to offer Ellara her own friendship, in that moment she could feel a real bond forming. The early buds of a beautiful friendship were beginning to blossom. Atreyu listened intently as Ellara spoke, saying that she too had lost her own family. "I am deeply sorry for your loss, you will meet them again in the afterlife. You have me too, any time." She fully believed they could be strong for each other, no matter what. Their kinship may be just beginning, but it had a strong foundation already. Ellara moved closer once again and Atreyu moved to offer her a hug. Knowing that the pain of loss ate at her friend made her want to hold on to the other woman so that she didn't float away in the sea of grief.

The empathetic gaze she received from Ellara wasn't shocking from the darker woman and it was welcomed with Atreyu's own empathy. "I'll be there for you as well, Ellara. Through every high and low. You're a very good friend now. You're stuck with me." Atreyu smiled at Ellara, her own heart wide open and ready for friendship. It wasn't easy for the spotted dire wolf, the fear that something bad may happen to those close to her was tangible. Atreyu wouldn't let it stop her from living her life, however. She wouldn't be kept down by worries or fears, it wasn't her way. "We should get back under the shelter and dry off before we get sick." Atreyu called for Bigs, who was still happily chasing his butterfly around the small clearing. Atreyu led the way back to the shelter they had sought before the rainbows. Looking to the sky once more, Atreyu smiled, sending a silent message to the heavens to keep her family safe in the afterlife.

Word count: 507 words.
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Ellara

The Hallows
Physician

Expert Healer (155)

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-16-2024, 02:47 AM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara felt a deep sense of kinship as Atreyu spoke, her words filled with empathy and understanding. It was a rare and beautiful connection, one that Ellara cherished. As the rain began to fall more heavily, she nodded at Atreyu's suggestion to seek shelter. "You're right," she agreed softly. "Let's get back under the cover before we catch a chill."

She watched as Atreyu called out to Bigs, who was still happily chasing the butterfly, and the tiny dog scampered back to them. Together, they made their way back to the shelter of the fallen stone walls, the rain now a steady patter against the makeshift roof. Ellara shook off the excess water from her fur before settling down next to Atreyu.

Ellara curled up close, shoulder to shoulder with her new friend, the warmth of Atreyu's body a comforting presence. She tucked her nose in towards her own body, finding solace in the shared heat and the sense of security it brought. The rhythmic sound of the rain, combined with the comforting proximity of Atreyu and Bigs, lulled her into a peaceful state.

As she closed her eyes, Ellara felt a deep sense of gratitude for the bond they had formed. It was a connection forged through shared experiences and mutual understanding. With a contented sigh, she allowed herself to drift off to sleep, nestled against Atreyu's warmth, feeling a sense of companionship she hadn't felt in a long time.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (125)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

07-16-2024, 06:59 AM

Shaking her own coat out, Atreyu settled in next to her new friend and smiled. Her cheeks were sore from laughing and smiling so much in such a long time, but she couldn't help it. Laying herself down, half curled around Ellara as she tucked herself in, Atreyu felt herself growing tired. Her head felt heavy and her eyelids felt as though stones had been attached to them. Bigs curled up on the much larger bodies of the wolves, snuggling into their coats for added warmth against his naked body. Atreyu had made friends before, deep bonds that had been brutally snatched away. To form a new bond that held so much depth in such a short time was new to her, but she didn't fight it.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly with her contentment, Atreyu curled more tightly around her friends. She had childhood friends, sure, but she had never really felt this close to anyone before. Maybe it was their shared loss that bonded them, or maybe it was Kiska at work so that she wouldn't feel so alone anymore. Divine intervention seemed possible, especially since her family members had found their way to the ancestors. With warmth and comfort surrounding her, Atreyu felt herself succumb to sleep, not truly remembering when the moment of slumber actually happening. Hopeful dreams filled her spotted head, making her smile in her sleep and curl tightly around Ellara and Bigs.

- exit Atreyu via sleep <3 -

Word count: 243 words.
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there was an echo, far and faint The God's Garden 01:52 PM, 07-09-2024 11:36 AM, 07-17-2024