Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
07-13-2024, 09:54 PM

He knew nothing much of Absinth and Aresenn. Had no prior knowledge about them at the least. Besides the occasional passing through Syndicate lands. He knew that they’d come from other packs. Finding refuge in the home of the Saxe. But anything else drew a huge blank. It didn’t quite matter to him either way. Though he knew he’d have to be very careful with how he handled their pups. One in particular.

Cifarelli took his time maneuvering a path through the shadows of the Sound. His paws soundless against the warm earth beneath them. Avoiding the very debris which could give away his presence. He knew well not to approach a mother’s den without permission. They were fiery beast with bitchy attitudes. A set of sharp teeth to match. And an even sharper tongue to lash out viscous words full of venom. Especially this one. The monochromatic woman he knew to be a handful. Something he did not have time for today.

Her home happened to be the first he chose to stop by. Leaving a respectable distance between himself and the entrance. As a call of beckoning rang from him. He would ask permission and seek any pup that wished to learn the skill of navigation. As each one held their own significance in life.

"Speaks"

Araxina

The Syndicate
Khalif

Expert Fighter (145)

Advanced Navigator (105)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin
07-16-2024, 03:03 PM

Xina was ready. Just as she was about to break her cover and leap over one of her siblings she saw a large dark male approach their little play area. He was asking if any of the pups wanted to learn the skill of Navigation.

She leaped over her previous target and bounded at the new male. Her golden eyes alight with daring confidence and fearless energy.

"I'm Xina!" She presented herself boldly, "What's navigation? Tell me! Show me!" She asked excitedly, already bouncing on her white toes and dashing away from the family. She was with a teacher! She'll be fine, she can take care of herself!

[Image: zUYDI4G.gif] .: Rated M Character :.[Image: zUYDI4G.gif]
[Image: etOHomx.png]

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
07-25-2024, 05:40 PM

Waiting became nonexistent shortly after his call. ‘Fore a bundle of fiery energy matching that of an even more flammable coat came bounding from the gapping mouth. Her words flying out like disturbed bats which caused him to simply stare. A lip drew back in something of a smirk as he turned and began walking in direction of the high mountains. Their display just miles away; yet, within reach of where they stood. It wouldn’t be long until they reached them. So he began his lecture with words. Until he could show her by actions. "Bear with me. I am not one to teach. But, I will give it a try." He chose to be truthful with the young one. Occasionally glancing down to ensure she was close and listening.

"Navigation is a technique that many hate to learn. It requires more than just walking, running and jumping. To climb a mountain, you must know how to properly use your weight, toes and muscles. When swimming, there is knowledge to being able to use your strengths against waves. We use navigating when fighting, traveling, raiding, and many other things." He slipped through the cracks of a gathering of bushes. Their branches poking and prodding his coat along the way. As an ear drew t’wards the sound of rushing water. "When you became an expert, you can sneak into others territories unknowingly. Steal things that do not belong to you." Cifa chuckled at this. Was he teaching her a skill or how to become a thief? Either way, he came to a halt just at the riverbank.

"I will allow you to choose. Would you like to swim or climb?"

"Speaks"

Araxina

The Syndicate
Khalif

Expert Fighter (145)

Advanced Navigator (105)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin
07-27-2024, 03:17 PM

Not one to teach? Why the fuck was he trying to teach then? Xina scrunched her nose as he led her away. She padded along anyway as he went on about what navigation was. She liked that he taught her while they walked, and she wasn't expected to sit still. She would jump off logs and rocks covered in lichen as he led her toward the sound of running water. She slunk through the gathering bushes, avoiding many of the prodding branches by ducking underneath them.

She wanted to be an expert Navigator! She wanted to sneak into places where people didn't expect her to be and take what she wanted!

She looked down at the riverbank as he proposed a choice, she scowled as he made her choose. She looked up along the trail and that looked far more exciting.

"Climb!" She responded and clambered on ahead of him, then she found herself quickly sliding back down to where she started. What the fuck?

[Image: zUYDI4G.gif] .: Rated M Character :.[Image: zUYDI4G.gif]
[Image: etOHomx.png]