ardent

Help me believe, this isn't the real me.

Erebos and Any!

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
07-15-2024, 11:48 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The woman, also known as Identification, wandered the Auster lands feeling restless and uninterested in the scenery and heartache. She longed to vanish, to let the ocean currents carry her away, feeling like a forgotten soul that others easily overlooked. A longing to be pure once more, far away from reach. Something the two year old she-wolf would never be able to get back.

Even though her paws were tired, she carried on across the shore where it all began, where the spell was cast for the two of them. Avoiding packs of borders, her ears pressed tightly against her skull as she offered growls from deep within her throat. Despite the high, hot sun, she kept going. She wanted to distance herself from Auster, but knew she could only go so far.

The strong smell of the brutish man and his wife brought tears to her bright emerald eyes, which now seemed distant and indifferent. She found herself near Aspen Dam, cautiously avoiding the territory of the Hallows.

She crossed the Bifrost on her journey to new lands, a fresh start, a new beginning. Even though her heart ached, she silently hoped that he would come after her. But deep down, she knew he couldn't. He was enthralled by a woman called Widow. Her defenses rose as she forcefully redirected her mind away from the painful memories.

Identification trudged on, feeling exhausted and famished. Despite her lack of appetite, the struggle persisted. It seemed like an uphill battle that was always tilted against her. He craved power and dominance, and he achieved it. However, in the process, Identification couldn't help but feel neglected and insignificant. The desire to retaliate against him and herself grew stronger.

She craved the metallic taste of blood in her mouth, no longer placing trust in anyone's words. She refused to believe them, deeming them meaningless. Her tail flicked back and forth in the calm air. Despite being alone, she found herself at Buffalo Knolls without fear of what awaited her.

As she lifted her head, her ears pressed tightly against her head as she let out a long, mournful song. She didn't care whose ears would hear it. Breathing heavily, she collapsed onto the lush grass, watching as buffalo wandered over to her and stopped to observe. Her emerald pools would close over and her sides rise and fall as she fell into a much needed sleep.

"Speech!"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (120)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-15-2024, 12:17 PM
É R E B O S

finally, he found the time to seek identification. it was a week or so since he last saw her, having been busy with the party back in hemlock. a gathering that was well worth his arrival for many reasons. reasons he didn't expect his rouge lover to understand. it was.. complicated-, their relationship. and he wanted to avoid seeing it as an inconvenience. but these days, it grew admittedly hard. it put strains between them and outside of them. widow grew increasingly obnoxious and it only added more stress for the brute. in a simple world, they could've had it all. but this was no simple world.. not Érebos's.
he heard her song far out. already tracking her down for what seemed like hours long. the male took no time to ponder and set forth on his redirection, trotting heavily over the terrain until he finally found her laying down on the ground. buffalo came to investigate far too close for his comfort, causing him to charge towards the crowd that gathered near fic. a snarl rippled from his maw, teeth bared as he sent the cows scurrying away. his harsh gaze watching them disperse away before coming to hone in on fic's face. "You are sleeping out in the open? As if these animals will not crush you alive?" his voice raised as he scolded her, disapproving of her foolishness. clenching his jowls he sighed, his tail coming to hang idly near his ankles. something was wrong.
he smelt of widow, this he would not change anymore. fic knew everything but perhaps things changed for them both. widow was his wife-, maybe these two needed a reality wake up call. and Érebos much preferred he do it rather than widow. "I'm sorry.." he sighed again, coming to sit near her. his large bulky body looming over her. "Identification. We should talk." now was the time.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
07-15-2024, 12:39 PM

The skies which were painted creulean began to fade to a aegean pigment with slate stone clouds that hovered. His scent carried on the winds way before he announced himself to the egg nog woman with sharp shamrock pools. Although she felt him race towards her and the buffalo who dared to come closer. Eyes scanned him, barren and emotionless. Like she was not that same woman he had come to know. No! Now was not the time.

She rose up, his voice once warm and welcoming was cold and hearless. Maybe she had to be the same fucking way? Maybe she had to chase him away. Deep inside she felt that of her heart shattering, too scared to look into his eyes. So her own voice choked out. Emotionless and cold.

"Go back to your wife Erebos." The nickname she had given him soon to be forgotten. "We were never meant to be! Why hurt me more. Why not stay gone?" Lips curled up revealing ivory canines. Wishing she could take it all back, how she told him she had loved him. Her breaths making her chest rise and fall to quickly. As her tail fell still behind her. "You.... you never were MINE! Why fucking pretend!?"

She brought a paw up to swipe across his facial features, to scar his handsome face. Hoping that it would make contact. The woman would not turn away from him, but turn her body into a defensive stance. Her voice dropping. "When I am gone, I hope I come to haunt you Erebos! I hope you fucking mourn for me like I have done with you all these god damned sleepless nights!"

Promises which were always meant to be broken. Bracing herself if he dared attack. Ears laced against her skull. "Go back to her and Hellborn! Leave me the fuck alone Erebos, because I can take care of myself. I thought just maybe a little I mattered. That I was something cherished." Launching herself forwards, as teeth bared to mark his lovely hide. She needed wanted to scar him. Her vocals like venom dripped from her mouth.

Never once did she want to bring him hurt. But he chose Widow of her. He caused this, caused this pain so strong so depressing. Her body shivered, not from cold but fear. Maybe he would end her? End the pain she felt? The pain they both have caused.

"Identification"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (120)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-15-2024, 01:08 PM
É R E B O S

fic was emotional. a volatile flame he could never tame before.. so he doesn't even try. a rare reaction from the ego driven male but he knew better. knowing nothing would come of this but more sorrow, pain and regret. so as she met him with a dark gaze, he sat firmly on the ground. he fortified his body, taking in her attacks that were aggressive, relentless and forceful. fic sent a slap to his face, smacking his skull to the left. his gaze did not break and his body never flinched while blood began to pour over his right cheek. she left a large gash, but not deep enough to scar him. clenching his jaws, he remained calm under her attacks & insults, careful to not unleash his own wraith upon her. knowing it would only end in despair.
he said not a word as she screamed aloud, proving evermore to him why she was not the one for him. bringing him harm- to where she felt it was justified. but her impact couldn't of sent a more wrong message. her passion was deep, as was Érebos's, but fic held no control over herself. this would be the end of them. it had to be.
ears splayed back, flattened against his skull; he was a continuously unmoving force. she could not throttle him, could not knock him off balance. all the while, she continued to strike him, sinking her teeth deep within his chest area. the pain of it all blocked with the intense flood of adrenaline. he was numb to her outbursts. and when all was said and done, he turned to look at her with a hardened gaze, disappointed and empty. his eyes speaking more than he ever could. "I told you I would not be the ruin of you." and with that, Érebos began to get up. chest bleeding and face marked with crimson streaks, eyes missing the admiration they once held for her-, avoidant.
he wanted it to go better than this. but fic made nothing easy. there was nothing Érebos could say to make it better, and he wouldn't pretend there was. empty and a shell of a wolf, he straightened his mind and went back where he came from.

-exit

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]