ardent

Lemme Tell Ya a Little Somethin'

Redrum

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-16-2024, 12:17 AM

She hadn't been as on top of Red's training as she should've been, but now that she finally figured out what she needed to, she sought him out so they could really start training! She had visited a couple of packs already, but she had the idea of taking him along for another round to see how he would fare in trying to forge alliances, or at the very least, a neutral stance with other packs. She was curious to know how he'd fare in that department, if he'd be better at it than she was, or if he'd need someone to help him in that department. Assuming of course, he was even remotely interested in politics. She didn't care for 'em either way, but in the long run, it helped to know who your friends were, and who would be your enemy. Searching him out, she called for him for added measure. They were about to hit the ground running with his training, prepping him for Insomnia's future.
"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Redrum

"All my troubles on the burning pile, All lit up and I start to smile."

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Hawk-Eyed Hawk-Eyed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
07-20-2024, 03:11 AM

Redrum's muscles twitched as he heard the call, the familiar voice piercing through the plain. His ears perked up, and he swiftly turned his head in the direction of the sound, a mixture of curiosity and anticipation flickering in his golden eyes. Limbs coiled and sprung, bursting with graceful speed off to the call. He was quick to join his mother, thinking only of making her proud, making her see him for what he was.

As he moved towards her, his gait was uneven yet purposeful, each step deliberate despite the occasional twitch and lurch. His fur bristled slightly with the intensity of his emotions, and his tail flicked anxiously behind him. When he finally reached her, his breathing was heavy, but his eyes shone with a determination to meet her expectations.

"Mother– called for –Redrum." He said, his voice breaking slightly. His ears flattened momentarily, betraying his inner turmoil, but he stood tall, his gaze unwavering as he awaited her instructions.

"Murder"

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
07-22-2024, 11:35 PM

His familiar red coat came into view quite quickly. He wasn't one to keep her waiting, though she wouldn't mind too much if he did. She was proud of her crimson child, he did not disappoint and always did his best. She smiled as he approached, his broken speech and haphazard movements endearing to the skeleton marked alphess. "Medusa has called Red, yes. She has important..." She thought for a moment on what to call them. "Important missions for Redrum!" Yeah, that about summed it up!

She motioned for him to follow her toward the border, a brisk walk and a chat, if you will. "Medusa wants Rum to go visit and to meet other packs. Either with Medusa, or, if Red chooses, he can go without Medusa. But if he chooses that, he must take Rue or Ripper. For now, anyway." Rue would be the smarter choice. She was far better with words than Medusa could ever hope to be, and Ripper? Well...she supposed he'd add an element of "I probably shouldn't fuck with these guys!" Either way, she wanted to see how Red would take these options and handle them, whichever he chose. Would he opt to try on his own with company? Or follow in her shadow?

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Redrum

"All my troubles on the burning pile, All lit up and I start to smile."

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Hawk-Eyed Hawk-Eyed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
08-19-2024, 07:52 PM

Redrum's ears perked at his mother's words, his golden eyes widening with a mix of excitement and apprehension. Missions, she said. He stepped closer, his uneven gait causing his muscles to twitch slightly. He nodded, trying to process the options laid before him as they walked. “Mother.” He murmured, his voice halting as he thought about the possibilities. “These packs – are they to be treated— as they treat Insomnia?” Friend? Foe? Whatever the case. He did not know the answer, but surely mother would.

"Redrum... wants to try... alone. But." He said slowly, his voice filled with determination. "Company – Redrum will enjoy. Until he – experiences more. Redrum will follow– mother." His tail flicked nervously, but he stood tall, meeting his mother's gaze with a mixture of pride and anxiety. He glanced toward the border, his mind was already racing ahead to the task at hand. "Redrum– will not disappoint." He promised, his eyes shining with a fierce resolve.

"Murder"

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-28-2024, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2024, 03:10 AM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

The broken speech of her dear child begged a question she hadn't considered, but of course, she thought about it now that it was asked. "Hmmm..." She didn't know what the other packs were like other than Avalon, Raiders Hollow, and the ever holier than thou castletown. But of course, she decided, that yes. Insomnia would treat the other packs as they treated Insomnia. "Medusa thinks that yes, they will be treated as they treat us. Insomnia or Medusa's family will not be bullied or accept disrespect, mkay?" She refused to accept it. Especially after having endured it while she was within the confines of Habari. If other packs chose to disrespect her kin or her pack, well...she had absolutely no issue in treating them the same. "Redrum starts nice. But if they bite, he can bite back." Mhm, sounded reasonable enough!

She was proud that he was eager to try on his own, but also understood that he wanted to stary by going with her, first. She nodded at his determination. The fact he didn't want to disappoint her. Though she wouldn't be mad if he felt he couldn't do it, that's what she was there for. To support where he felt he needed the support. His determination and drive and humility were just a few reasons why she had chosen him as her Heir. "Okay! Well then, Medusa and Redrum should get started~" She jumped up on her paws, a wide grin on her lips as she turned toward the border. Oh, but first! "What does Redrum think should be done if another pack ignores him at their border?" A pop quiz! Of course he wouldn't know right off the bat what to do, but honestly, there wasn't a right or wrong answer for it anyway.

"Speech"