gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
07-28-2024, 12:07 AM

like a cat, she moved with grace and silence. on her toes as she kept percise footing thanks to her extravagant tail that waved lowly to the ground like a banner. she blended in, camouflaged under the night sky as she went her way through the land of boreas. a new discovery as she penetrated through, captivated by the newer scents and vegetation about.

her ears swiveled atop her purple crown as she remained alert and vigilant. her icy gaze piercing through the darkness as she studied the sound of rustling thickets some ways ahead. "Who's there?" she called out, her voice of a british accent synced with feminine tones. "I don't bite.." she taunted, hoping to provoke the other forward. her eyes scanned it over, making it out as she stood her ground, toes splayed.

"I Talk" 'I think'
table coding by bunni ♥

Redrum

"All my troubles on the burning pile, All lit up and I start to smile."

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Hawk-Eyed Hawk-Eyed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
07-28-2024, 01:19 AM

Redrum wandered carefully, his presence blending seamlessly with the shadows. His vermillion fur bristled with anticipation as he pushed on, his nares flaring at the scent of someone new. Every muscle in his body twitched, betraying his efforts to maintain composure. His predatory gaze sharpened with intensity, scanning the darkness before him.

His ears flicked back and forth, capturing every whisper of sound, while his nose worked tirelessly, dissecting the unfamiliar scents that mixed with the rustling vegetation. The combination of curiosity and wariness showed in his posture, his body language a dance of caution and intrigue.

And then he saw the new creature before him. Purple and darkness. His voice came easily, choppily. “Should. Bite.” He managed, his voice uneven and broken by halting pauses. He began to move in a semicircle, his head low, eyes fixed on her shadowy figure. His long ears flattened briefly before perking up again, his breath steadying as he assessed the situation.

His heart pounded, but his movements remained calculated. Each paw fell silently upon the ground, his body coiled like a spring, ready to react. His gaze never wavered, his nostrils flaring slightly as he caught more of her scent. “Biting keeps– safe.” he growled, his voice slow and deliberate. “Show... yourself.”

Redrum's stance was poised, every muscle ready to leap into action if needed. He was cautious, not fearful, his predatory instincts fully engaged as he awaited her next move.

"Murder"

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Hestia

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
07-28-2024, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2024, 02:41 AM by Hestia. Edited 1 time in total.)

his voice was heavy- like a rolling rumble that held scary depth to it. as if it hinted the size of the creature's lung capacity. it sent shivers down her saddled spine, causing her tail to retrieve before her as a barrier. was it threatening her? icy gaze locked in on the pale yellow orbs that stared at her, their cognac glare emitting an eerie glow within the night. the other spoke in a choppy, primal way- causing slight concern to fill her belly; but she masks this. "I lied. I bite." she confessed, eyes searching for the rest of the beast. "show yourself." her tail whipped behind her as she came to slowly approach from over the thicket furthermore only to find a looming man. one of striking red colors and elongated ears- tall & masculine.

he was threatening to behold, causing her own ears to flatten with the sudden fear that sprung to life. "Who are you?" she bared her fangs, body coming closely to the terrain in a defensive, distrustful stance. her long catlike tail came to shield over her face, leaving only her silvery eyes to peak forward. her hackles rose, finding herself in a predicament so soon. but hestia was not one to run at the sign of danger. "Will you hurt me?" she asked, voice soft and whispering. as if asking a forbidden question.

"I Talk" 'I think'
table coding by bunni ♥

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

07-28-2024, 03:08 AM

Redrum's ears flicked forward, catching the subtle rustle of her approach. His nostrils flared, drinking in her scent more deeply now, noting the underlying notes of fear and resolve. He stood tall, his presence commanding in the dim light, a stark contrast of red against the encroaching darkness. His eyes glowed with an unsettling intensity, a predatory gleam that did little to mask his curiosity.

“Name.” He began, the word drawn out in his uneven cadence, “Is Redrum.” His voice rumbled low, resonating with the promise of strength. He observed her, noting the defensive stance, the way her tail curled protectively. A low growl, more a vibration than a sound, emanated from his chest, a primal response to the tension in the air.

He took a step forward, muscles coiled and ready. “Not– hurt – if – safe.” He managed, his speech fragmented but clear in intent. His eyes never left hers, a silent battle of wills playing out in the space between them. “Why– here?” He asked, each word deliberate, his curiosity tempered by caution.

Redrum's body language was a blend of readiness and intrigue, his predatory instincts battling with the newfound interest in the strange creature before him. He watched her, waiting for her next move, eyes roving over midnight and purple coat.

"Murder"

Hestia

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
07-28-2024, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2024, 03:27 AM by Hestia. Edited 3 times in total.)

she too would release a growl of her own; a symphony of the deadly she was capable of. a chameleon that was able to match her opponents offense. her nares flared then, burning from his thick musk that filled around them. a yearling and already such a powerhouse? "My name is Hestia." she finally did remove her feline tail from her face, displaying trust as she relaxed her stance while they learned about one another. but still, she was taut with ready muscles that would offset given the slightest provoke.

"I am safe, if you are safe." she seated herself now, confidence filling back within her cup of self. however, her eyes were vigilant- glued on the brute before her. "It is beautiful here. It can be my home for now." she vaguely mentioned her nomadic life. "Where is here?" she ears became erect, intrigued to hear his response. as her eyes went over him some more, the moonlight revealed his striking, if not handsome visage. "Redrum.. can be my friend?" she was clever and wise, quick to make acquaintances in a land she knew nothing about.

"I Talk" 'I think'
table coding by bunni ♥

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

07-28-2024, 12:52 PM

Redrum watched her, the corners of his mouth twitching in response to her growl. Tall ears standing at attention atop his head, listening for any movement in the background. Always on alert. He acknowledged her with a slight incline of his chin. Her name, Hestia, lingered in his mind. What did it mean? He noted her tail lowering, inviting his gaze to fully survey her features, while his muscles relaxed somewhat in response. He was returning her energy back to her, to the best of his ability. And how curious that tail was; it caught his attention with every twitch and fluid motion.

“Safe. Then.” He echoed, his voice a gravelly assurance. He did not sense ill will from her, this girl who appeared to be seasons older than he, who smelled of something soft and herbal. But no pack scent. His golden eyes were sharp and assessing, taking in her lithe form and the strength coiled within her. The moonlight danced off her fur, setting her feline rosettes alight. He half expected her eyes to be slitted as well, before her tail unveiled her dark mask with dual moonstones.

“Emerald Valley. West of— other lands.” The crimson brute replied, his speech halting but certain. "Home— for now? Does Hestia— not have a- home?" He took another step closer, the tension between them shifting from hostility to something more tentative and inquisitive. His gait, however, remained as a hunters saunter.

Her next words stilled his movements, his skull dropping to observe her closely, peering up at her confident posture. The confusion riddled his expression for a moment only. “Friend?” He repeated, the concept still foreign but not… unwelcome. He tilted his head again, considering her proposal. “Yes.” He finally said, with careful acceptance coloring the baritone of his voice. “Redrum and— Hestia can be— friends.”

Redrum’s eyes softened marginally, his focus steady as he continued to study her. The possibility of companionship, however tenuous, stirred something within him. Call it instinct, or impulse. “Redrum— protects his- friends.” The words spilled from his mouth, his promise, though simple, held weight, a bond offered to this new friendship. You could not take without giving, he knew that well. It could never be said that Redrum wasn’t a cautious wolf, but in matters of the… social sort, he was as straightforward as he was dense. It was an easy thing to offer up his friendship, the very thought sending his tail swaying between his hocks.

"Murder"

Hestia

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
07-28-2024, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2024, 05:16 AM by Hestia. Edited 3 times in total.)
h e s t i a

their interaction proved delicate & fragile- as if they carefully came together now. it was raw, unfiltered and authentic. Hestia showed herself and offered her own olive branch to which it was positively received. he said yes. an accomplishment down in her mind that contemplated quietly the many scenarios that could birth this slightly less than casual alliance. Hestia was not one to make herself so known, so soon. but so new to boreas, she needed. needed a home, needed things to be fond of. needed him. "No home, yet." she spoke softly, her accent draped over her simple words. ears swiveled as she too, remained alert, watching & allowing him stride forward. to be closer to her.

he made a comment then, one that made her heart more present. a sincerity she did not expect from the large wolf. it sorted away her previous superficialities. it gave way to her own slow, natural imprint. it was a bond then. "And I am loyal to my friends." she assured him, head nodding as a soft dimpled smile made way over her inky lips. "Can I.. go with Redrum?" she slowly shuffled to her own paws, closing their distance with a slow wag of her tail, her nose sniffing the other's cologne. it smelt metallic and earthy. a scent she found unexpected delight in. it was entirely different from her own fresh, subtle perfume.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by nelsa

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

07-30-2024, 04:19 PM

The way she responded to his offer of friendship, with an assurance of loyalty, settled easily into his heart. Like his mother, he made friends fast and bonds faster, for better or for worse. Still, it was rare for him to connect with someone on such a level. Her head nod and the soft, dimpled smile that played on her lips had to mean she was sincere, right? He returned the gesture, his lips pulling back to reveal ivory fangs in a grin much too big to be comforting—a Cheshire smile. She asked if she could accompany him, her tail wagging slowly as she rose to her paws, moving closer.

Redrum's muscles twitched slightly, a reflexive response to her proximity. He stiffened, his eyes darting around them momentarily as though they might be assaulted, but it was merely his own nerves. The anticipation of his new friend and bringing her home was pleasant, unexpected. "Yes. Hestia can— come with— Redrum." He said, his voice steady, fast, and chopped up like his thoughts.

He shifted slightly, creating space beside him, indicating she should walk with him. "Redrum lives in– Insomnia. Led in part by– Redrum’s mother– Medusa." His words were simply put, but held a promise of companionship and safety. He waited for her then, the muscles of his neck sending spasms up to his skull and jaw. He bore through it, hoping Hestia wouldn’t take it as a sign he was rabid. He’d seen a rabid coyote for the first time recently and immediately thought he would start frothing at the mouth as well. But his mother had made it clear he would have died long ago if that were the case.

"Come. Redrum and Hestia– can speak on– the way. Yes? Questions. Hestia might– have." His golden eyes softened, watching her reaction. He took a step forward, his body language open and inviting.

"Murder"

Hestia

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
08-03-2024, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2024, 05:27 AM by Hestia. Edited 1 time in total.)
she watched him, crystal gaze forward and unwavering as they blinked behind thick, ebony lashes. intrigued she was, watching his rigid movements and fidgeting. she was not so shallow, knowing it to be some kind of condition the other had. their speech was noteworthy, too. but none of it would alter the perception she had of him. he was an unprecedented beastly thing- harming her none at all although his frame was intimidating. he was a seemingly gentle giant. a mix of primal and sincerity- he bled it. "Thank you, Red." she spoke softly, eager to familiarize him with a nick name. quickly, she went to his opened side, aiming to slightly brush against his reddish fur as she stood near him then.
glancing up to him, she listened furthermore as they began to walk. "Insomnia?" she hummed, learning it. Medusa was his mother. This showed red was close to his family. and for him to bring her to his home spoke volumes. he left a good impression on her. "Will insomnia inhibit me from leaving when I wish to?" she wanted to discern the meaning of their home, and packs in general. was this ultimately a hindrance to her explorative self and goals?

"talk" 'think'

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

08-04-2024, 01:12 AM

Redrum noticed her unwavering gaze, the way her haunting white eyes blinked behind her thick lashes. Her interest in him was apparent, yet it wasn't clouded by judgment – but understanding? He wasn’t sure. Her words were soft and sincere as she addressed him with that nickname, making his heart beat a little faster with a mix of excitement and nerves. This new girl. His ears flicked slightly at the sound of the nickname, a subtle sign of his approval and contentment. Others had called him by that name before. It was odd hearing it being used by a near stranger. Odd indeed.

As she moved to his side, her fur brushed lightly against his, sending a pleasant shiver down his spine. Touch was… weird to him. It was never expected. He expected her to stand close, not quite this close. The contact was both comforting and exhilarating, and he leaned into it slightly, savoring the warmth of her presence. Maybe giving her the comfort of a new friend as well. His tail swayed gently, betraying his eagerness. His instinct to protect and comfort. He liked to be close to those who wanted to be close to him, despite all his flaws.

As they walked, she repeated the name of his home with a curious hum. Redrum felt a sense of pride as he explained, "Yes. Insomnia– is home, but not– prison." No, never a prison. Not like his mother faced in the past.

When she asked if Insomnia would inhibit her from leaving when she wished, he paused to consider his words carefully, his brow furrowing in thought. "No, Hestia. Insomnia– is a place of belonging, not– trap. Hestia may– come and go. Just remember– it is– a safe place. Home." His eyes searched hers for any sign of understanding, hoping she would grasp the balance between freedom and security. Not a prison, not a jail, not a place for bad memories. That is what he believed.

He watched her closely, his curiosity piqued by her presence. He found himself wanting to know more about her, about what made her tick. What made her… her. "Oh. Hestia... where does Hestia come from? What does Hestia– seek?" His voice was filled with genuine interest, his head tilting slightly as he awaited her response. Jaw and cheek twitching all the while.

His golden eyes met hers, reflecting curiosity and warmth. He wanted her to feel welcome but not confined. He wanted her to understand that he was there for her, like the boy he had always been. Open, unrestrained. Inept sure, but sincere. "Redrum trusts Hestia. Hestia– should feel free to– explore. Redrum likes– adventure too." Oh the fool. His lips curled into a genuine, if slightly awkward, toothy smile, trying to reassure her. He continued walking, his pace steady, indicating she should follow and feel comfortable by his side.

Redrum's muscles still twitched occasionally, but he tried to ignore them, focusing instead on the conversation and the growing bond between them. He hoped that by sharing his world with her, he could learn more about hers. It was all he knew.

"Murder"

Hestia

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
08-05-2024, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2024, 07:40 AM by Hestia. Edited 2 times in total.)
she picked up on his subtle energies. the ones he hid and made not so obvious.., were obvious to the observant Hestia who kept them noted in her wonderful mind. quiet and mindful of herself as she wanted to watch his way and being. who was he? surely, he was far more than the surface they all saw.
red assured her with particular ease-, vouching for his home and creating a sense of safety for the cautious girl. how easy he gave her meaning was something she did worry about. for her place of cultivation came from superficiality and preservation. did his too? like a puzzle, she wanted to figure him out. and she was not the only one. "Far north." she replied, eyes forward over the horizon as she kept up with him.
her tail was idle, swaying with the breezes as they traveled through the dark setting of the night. one she would remember be cause of him. "Let us go on adventures together then." she suggested, tones cool as she glanced with a raised brow at him- a charming grin on her face as she let a giggle slip from her maw. "I seek pleasure." she was genuine in this part- exposing her overall underbelly to the red giant. would he toss her for it? shame her, even? "I seek freedom." she clarified. expression, fun and joy- room to be herself. all of which she said unspoken. she was like a butterfly who needed to fly.
he then opened up too.. expressing his own vulnerability. but she would not for a second assume his trust wasn't a fragile thing. alas, hers was just as delicate if not intense. "I shall trust you as well then, Redrum." what did trust mean though? did it mean Hestia provided them comfort and presence? she was determined to understand and find out in her own way. "What do you seek, Redrum?" she looked at him for a moment before returning her gaze back ahead.

"talk" 'think'

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

08-25-2024, 09:36 PM

Redrum’s ear twitched involuntarily at the subtle shift in her tone, a nervous flick betraying the tension coiled beneath his skin. There was something laced in her voice, a hint of a hidden meaning that gnawed at his thoughts. His breath hitched, an anxious rhythm picking up in his chest. She was more attuned to his quirks than most, something that both unnerved and intrigued him. It made his pulse quicken, his muscles twitching in response as uncertainty ate at the edges of his mind. This girl—strange and unpredictable—yet who was he to judge? He was as strange as they came, teetering on the edge where strangeness blurred into madness.

His eyes darted towards her, narrowing as if trying to dissect her intentions. The way she studied him, like he was a puzzle she wanted to solve, set off a mix of curiosity and unease deep in his gut. Most didn’t look past his stuttering speech and awkward mannerisms. They saw the jagged surface and left it at that. But she... she peered deeper, and it felt strange—good, but strange—to be noticed in that way. His muscles tensed as if bracing against the discomfort of being both exposed and seen. He forced his gaze forward, his tall ears pin straight and tracking the movements of critters around them as they went.

When she mentioned the far north, a slow nod accompanied his thoughts, picturing icy landscapes and the biting chill of winds that matched the coolness in her voice. His ears flicked back, pulling him into the memory of his own brief venture north. Still, there was a warmth beneath her icy exterior, something faint that he almost tasted on the air. His lips twitched into a lopsided grin, one that quivered slightly as he replied, “Adventures… yes, Redrum likes– that.” The words came out awkward, his speech halting as he struggled to steady the excitement bubbling under his skin. It was seldom he wandered the lands with a stranger, let alone a friend.

But her next words made him freeze, a muscle in his jaw twitching at the mention of pleasure and freedom. His skull craned towards her, contemplating those concepts he understood, but not the way she spoke them—so openly, so boldly. His eyes darted toward hers, a flash of apprehension sparking behind the golden hue. Was she testing him? His claws flexed into the dirt, his mind scrambling for the right response. He admired her honesty, but it left him off-balance, teetering between admiration and discomfort. “Pleasure is… important. Freedom –too. Redrum won’t —shame Hestia… freedom should– be– hers.” His voice wavered, uncertain, as if he was still trying to grasp the weight of his own words.

The cool night air carried the scent of the forest and the wilds, mingling with the lingering thoughts that buzzed restlessly in his mind. She spoke of trust, and Redrum’s chest tightened, his ears pinning back as he tried to wrestle with the concept. Trust was a delicate thing, easily shattered, and something he rarely gave without hesitation. But he wanted to trust her—or at least, his body said so, the way it leaned ever-so-slightly in her direction despite the tension knotting in his spine. Her words mirrored his own uncertainty, and he took them seriously, sensing the fragility in what was being exchanged. “Trust… is hard, yes. Redrum– knows. Like a stone— thrown in- a lake, could –sink… could– skip.” His gaze flicked toward her, searching her expression for any cracks in sincerity. He didn’t fully understand what trust meant to her yet, but he was determined to find out. There was a growing need to prove that his friendship—awkward and clumsy as it was—was something real. The vermillion brute was not a duplicit wolf, he was as bold and forthright as nature itself.

When the question turned on him, his jaw clenched, and his muscles tensed with the struggle to put his desires into words. What did he want? The question burned in his mind, tangled in the confusion that so often clouded his thoughts. His inexperience. His breath hitched as he forced out the words, his voice almost a whisper. “Redrum seeks… to belong. To have a place. In the world.” His gaze dropped briefly, vulnerable in a way that made him feel exposed and childlike. “To not be alone. To be strong.” Redrum’s gaze rose to meet her’s, trying to take more pride in his speech in that moment he mentioned strength. His eyes searched, golden slits searching for any hint of mockery, bracing himself for a reaction that might sting more than he could bear.

"Murder"