gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-29-2024, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2024, 07:37 PM by Widow. Edited 1 time in total.)
Widow was slightly annoyed. How many times would she have to try before she would be pregnant? Hellborn needed heirs and for some reason and not without a lack of effort she had yet to become pregnant. Maybe it was because she was trying? No, that didn't make sense. Though the only other times she had, she hadn't been trying. Though, this time, she had taken some natural supplements... certainly this time would be different? She had to try, because part of her was becoming desperate. None of her present children seemed all too interested in becoming the divine heir she had hoped that they would all fight for... but that was okay. She didn't want to push her children, but if she ever got pregnant again, this next litter would have higher standards, she would expect more from them.... she just had to have them first.

Tempted to call for them to her den, she decided it would be best to separate them and arrive at their own dens instead. Both in one night was certain to have more personal conflicts, considering whoever she would see second would know they were second... And since she was visiting Stolas first, she knew Erebos would have something to say.. or at least think, and she could was fairly certain she could read his expressions by now. Besides, Stolas was her first love... she owed him something.

Arriving at his den, part of her just wanted to throw herself inside and demand him... but what if someone else was here? She couldn't readily pick up any scents of another, but she didn't want to be surprised. Though, she wasn't sure if there was anyone in the pack he would bring to his den... and if there was a loner in there, well she would already have known that since he would have to sneak them in some how! Her ravens would've tattled on him so fast!

"Stolas? Are you in there?" she asked with a softer tone than usual, hoping he was here and not out looking at the stars as he often was this late at night.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Stolas

Hellborn
Ars Goetia

Expert Fighter (143)

Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
07-29-2024, 03:48 AM
The starry-eyed astronomer was, indeed, looking out at the stars that evening as he did almost every night. The celestial heavens were his life, his calling, his purpose. Plus knowing the prophecies they foretold and the guidance they gave could be beneficial in helping to guide Widow and her pack. If there was information to be gleaned from the stars, Stolas needed to know as Widow's advisor. He was committed to her cause and to her, and he was determined to do his best.

Fortunately, the autumn evening was quiet enough that even from his observatory platform in the tree above his den, the Goetia prince could hear the sound of paws approaching through the fallen autumn leaves. A soft crunching underfoot that made his ears perk. Down below, the dark form of Widow approached his den, calling in softly for him. Her tone surprised him; uncharacteristically soft for the confidant and powerful Queen of the Hells. This must have been a serious matter.

"Up here!" Stolas called quietly down to his wife with a charming smile and a wave of a paw from the platform above. He didn't shout for fear of alerting all of the forest at this time of night. Plus if Widow was going out of her way to come stealthily to him at night, she wanted this rendezvous to remain private. "Come on up, my love! There's a ramp over there." After gesturing to where the ramp up to him was, Stolas closed his grimoire and got up to unpack a few extra furs from the trunk on his observatory to spread out. By the time Widow got up to him, Stolas had made a rather spacious bed of plush sable furs for them to relax on. The dire brute laid back down on the furs and stretched his body out comfortably, waiting for his queen and wife to join him, eager to hear what was on her mind.

"Stolas"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

07-29-2024, 04:22 AM
Perhaps she should've known better, and expected him to be looking at the stars. She smiled up to him as he called down to her and soon found the ramp that he motioned to and worked her way up. This was better than a den for sure, almost like it was their private little place. Did he bring others up here? She didn't stop to check, but she liked to believe that he didn't.

Once inside, she quickly relaxed next to him on the furs he laid out and sighed a breath of relaxation. It was comfortable and she was thankful, because the last thing she wanted was to be laid against the hard floor... Tonight she would give herself to him in ways that she hadn't since their first time together... Maybe that was the trick? It seemed silly to think that, but she was considering all of her options now.

Leaning back into him gently, she turned to nuzzle into his neck. "Find any new stars tonight?" she purred softly before leaning forward slightly to kiss his cheek softly. Clearly her mind was elsewhere, though she did have interest in his work and if he wanted to talk about it, she would listen... but she could only be patient for so long.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Stolas

Hellborn
Ars Goetia

Expert Fighter (143)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

07-29-2024, 04:56 AM
Widow didn’t keep him waiting long, and once his spotted midnight queen joined him on the observation deck, Stolas greeted his wife with an affectionate smile and a reverent bow of his head. Even consorts showed their respect to their queens. With his broad form laid out for her to snuggle up against in the cool autumn night, Stolas welcomed Widow onto the bed of furs at his side, draping a strong foreleg across her side to draw her into his muscled body. The softness of her coat mixed with his own where they touched. The feeling was luxurious and exquisite. She nuzzled his neck and the Goetia prince leaned in to nuzzle her forehead affectionately, placing a tender kiss atop her crown. It didn’t matter to him what brought her to his den at this hour. Stolas was happy to receive her whenever she came to call.

Widow asked if he’d found any new stars and the crimson and ebony brute shook his head with a gentle smile. "To chart every star would take me several lifetimes over, and as much as I’d enjoy it, I’d rather save some lifetime to share with you." A bit of a romantic gesture and a corny line, but so quintessentially Stolas. He chuckled and gestured up to a cluster of stars in the northern sky for Widow. "That one up there is Leo—it’s Triss’ birth sign. I’ve been tracking it for her. And those two…" Stolas pointed out a pair of constellations near each other in the sky almost directly above the pair of wolves. "…are the lovers’ constellation. They signify romance, eternal love, and fertility." It would be a good season for couples looking to get pregnant and build families if his grimoire was to be believed.

Turning his attention away from the stars and pushing his grimoire aside, Stolas’ gray eyes were all for Widow. "But I don’t think an astronomy report is what brought you to me tonight." The dire brute leaned closer to nuzzle into his wife’s scruff, breathing in Widow’s natural perfume. "What troubles your mind, Widow? Something I can help with?"

"Stolas"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

08-05-2024, 01:11 AM
making a slight timeline change if thats okay, and that this thread is set after the erebos one sdsdgdf

SpeechThink

She could always count on Stolas to be romantic. He was sweet, too sweet sometimes, but she cherished that about him. That despite who she was he still wanted her, loved her, and despite all that time apart, gave away whatever life he had prior to join into hers. She had never thought that she would see him again, let alone love him again. She was certain that she had lost him, to call her grateful now would be an understatement.

Following his gestures as he pointed out a sign called Leo that was related to Triss somehow, and then another one that was much more fitting for what she was here for. In a way, he was wrong. That constellation would certainly come in handy.

"He ended it. Us. But... I have you, and you're enough. I don't want anyone else." Frankly, she was a little embarrassed to say anything as he nuzzled into her neck. Her voice started off hardened, annoyed almost, but softened as she promised him monogamy.

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !

Stolas

Hellborn
Ars Goetia

Expert Fighter (143)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-09-2024, 02:35 AM
Stolas knew something was troubling Widow. He was an empath, and sensing the emotions of others came like breathing to the starry-marked brute. Perhaps that was what made him such a romantic at heart. Knowing how others felt and doing what he could to improve the moods of the ones he loved. It also made him a dangerous and protective lover willing to stand up to any challenge to protect his wife from any threat. Stolas had no qualms laying down his life for Widow or for Hellborn. This was his home. She was his family. And while he might not have been the biggest or strongest wolf around, Stolas' true strength lay in his loyalty and his heart—both of which Widow had forever.

When he probed about what was troubling her, never would the Goetia prince expect the answer she gave. "He ended it. Us." Stolas' gray eyes widened, mouth hanging agape in shock. Érebos had ended his relationship with Widow. Stolas' fur bristled at the thought of the bastard hurting Widow, especially when she had been so gracious as to bring him into her closest coterie. How dare he discard her like something to be used! It almost made the crimson and onyx brute want to go find the cur and teach him a lesson, but his attention and care was all for Widow right now. She had sought him out because she needed him. He wouldn't abandon her to pursue retribution against Érebos. Especially not after what Widow said next.

Widow only wanted him. He was enough for her and she didn't want anyone else. That declaration sent the Goetia prince's heart into flutters, a warmth coming to his face as gray eyes went wide. "Widow..." he began, his voice an airy whisper. He didn't know what to say. "I... I'd never ask you to sacrifice anything for my sake. If you want other men in your life..." Stolas drifted off, the words unspoken, but the meaning hanging in the air. He didn't want Widow to give up any part of herself for him. Was monogamy what she truly desired? He had been comfortable with the idea of being one of many toys to her, but now... the idea of being her one and only husband was temptingly euphoric in his mind. He'd always wanted this. Is this what she wanted too? He had to be sure.

"Stolas"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

08-12-2024, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2024, 07:37 PM by Widow. Edited 1 time in total.)
took the x off for now lol

SpeechThink

She knew that Stolas would listen, and she knew that he cared. Unable to think that Erebos wanted anything but power and dominance, Stolas couldn't be more different than that brute of a man. He was gentle, intelligent, and honestly, not what she expected for herself even after their time together as children. Did Erebos fit what she saw in her head more? Absolutely, but Stolas had never left her mind for too long. Her Stolas. She was already possessive and she knew that, but now he wouldn't be able to escape her. She wouldn't let him.

"No-" she started, cutting him off and shaking her head. "I only want you. Even after all this time, after who I've become, you still want me. Not for my power, not for my beauty, but for me. I couldn't ask for anything else," she said, her voice softening to barely above a whisper as she leaned into him and rested her head on his paws. She let her eyes softly close as she sighed quietly. Erebos had hurt her, but just like Erebos didn't want her to hurt that wench, she didn't want him hurt either. At least not at the risk of Stolas getting hurt.

"There's... something else I should tell you," she said but her voice was much more serious now. Although she still wasn't certain, she still couldn't think of any other way Cryptis existed. She was young yes, and she barely remembered much from her pregnancy or that night, but she knew that she hadn't been with anyone else. Cryptis had to be his.

"I was pregnant back when I disappeared, after the night that we had together. I was very sick through it all, only Cryptis survived and not without difficulties.. but, the only logical explanation is that she's yours... I hadn't been with anyone else then," she said, hoping that he wasn't upset or even worse, angry. It was a difficult time then, and frankly, until her last litter she hadn't really even considered the probability that Cryptis was his. She didn't know how it all worked back then, but with age and some experience, it had become obvious to her. And now that she had him back, maybe she could finally have a family again.

─ by Skelle !

Stolas

Hellborn
Ars Goetia

Expert Fighter (143)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

09-02-2024, 03:05 AM
Stolas had made the offer to allow Widow to continue to seek the affections of other brutes fully knowing who she was and how deep her appetites ran. He had expected her to take him up on his gesture, but to his great surprise and delight she instead cut him off and insisted that he was the only one she wanted. Gray eyes blinked wide, but the contented look and smile of relief was quick to return to his visage after a moment. She was right in every word she said. Stolas had only ever seen Widow for who she was—only ever desired her for herself. It didn’t matter to him whether she was the Queen of Hell or a nameless loner; she was his Widow and he would forever love her as such.

While Widow rested her head over his paws, Stolas lowered his muzzle to brush gentle licks across her scruff and crown, covering her in tender affections. It was a rare sight to see the Queen of Hell in such an emotionally vulnerable state, and he was showing her that he did not take this level of trust for granted. He cherished her and did his best to put her at ease, to soothe her pain, and to make her feel safe. "Then I shall be yours and yours alone, from now until the stars go out," he vowed to her in a voice soft in tone yet adamant in resolution.

But there was more. Stolas ceased his grooming on Widow while she spoke with a severity in his voice that demanded attention. She explained to him how she had gotten pregnant after the last night they’d seen each other. She had been sick, so sick that all the pups in her litter perished save for one—Cryptis. Stolas’ breath caught in his throat. He was a keen wolf; he knew where she was going with this before the words left her lips. Cryptis was his daughter—their daughter. It was the only logical conclusion she could reach. The usually eloquent brute’s mouth hung agape in stunned silence, trying and failing to form any words. Cryptis was his daughter. He had a daughter!

"Cryptis is…" His words trailed off, failing him again. How could one put into language the emotional whiplash finding out you had a child all this time created? Stolas’ eyes turned out, staring into space, mind reeling with the revelation. The bond he’d felt spending time with Triss… it all made sense now. She was his child all along! "Widow… You’ve given me the greatest gift any wolf has ever given me." Misting eyes turned back to stare at the spotted fae snuggled up to him with love and adoration in his gaze, staring lovingly at his friend, his wife, the mother of his child. "You’ve given me a family again."

"Stolas"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

09-02-2024, 04:07 AM

SpeechThink

While the weight of promising herself to Stolas entirely was heavy, it was not nearly as heavy as the news that her daughter was their daughter. The silence that hung between them even for the short time that it was felt like an eternity and Widow found that she was holding her breath in anticipation of his words. Would he be angry at her for taking this long to figure it out? Had he known all along and been too nervous to say anything? What if he wasn't ready to be a father, even to a grown daughter? Her mind swirled and spun around so fast that she almost didn't hear him when he spoke.

When he wasn't mad, upset, or any other negative mood, Widow wasn't sure how to react. While she had hoped that he would be happy, she was surprised that he was. It took her a moment to process his words, simply staring at him in disbelief and awe before she finally found something to say to him. "Do you want.. to make your family bigger?" Perhaps not the most appropriate thing to say in the moment, however.

─ by Skelle !

Stolas

Hellborn
Ars Goetia

Expert Fighter (143)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

09-13-2024, 12:34 AM
The emotions that swelled in his heart and soul threatened to overwhelm the Goetia prince as the revelations that his life had not been entirely for naught. He had managed to create something lasting and beautiful with Widow in Cryptis, and now he was given a second chance at having a family. He could be a father. He could be what the Kleins had never been to him. Ands gods dammit, he was going to be the best father he could be! He’d missed so much time in Widow and Triss’ lives, but no more! He was committed, he was devoted, and he wasn’t going anywhere.

Amidst the incredible rush of emotions, Widow asked him a question—a question that would shape their lives together even further. Did he want to make his family bigger? Wide gray eyes turned to meet Widow’s, mouth hanging open in silent surprise. She was asking him to breed with her again and grow their family together. Their family! Stolas did not respond with words, but with actions. In one fluid movement, the Goetia prince pulled Widow taut to his side while his mouth claimed hers in a slow yet deeply passionate kiss. Lips pushed together, parting gently so he could dip his tongue into her maw to taste her, to revel and bask in her. Widow overtook his senses, drowned him in herself. He was a junkie helplessly addicted to her. If she was his poison, then he would gladly overdose on her a thousand times over until she had consumed his very being.

Stolas only parted their lips when he absolutely had to breathe, gently pushing his side against Widow’s as if he could never be close enough to her. He needed to be closer to her; to be inside of her. With love and passion smoldering in his graphite gaze, Stolas spoke in heated whispers against her lips. "I want to make our family bigger." A small, cheeky smirk teased the edges of the Hellborn prince's lips as his paws roamed along Widow's side, stroking curves and smooth, taut planes of her body with appreciation. There was an unspoken question in his eyes. Did she want to be on top tonight or did she want him to make love to her? Whatever his Widow desired he would give to her always.

"Stolas"