gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-29-2024, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2024, 05:16 AM by Widow. Edited 1 time in total.)
She felt a little more confident this time. She'd laid with Stolas last night and now, after a long day patrolling and marking borders, hunting, and doing other necessary things to ensured her pack was thriving, now she had to ensure the longevity of her pack. After a bath to rid herself of any residual scent of Stolas, she set off to Erebos' den. She should be tired after the day she had, but she surprisingly slept well the night prior and was eager to become pregnant. So eager than she had attempted even more natural supplements to promote pregnancy, or at least she hoped they would. It wasn't something she was all too familiar with, but she was at least trying! Her pack needed heirs, dammit!

Once at Erebos' den, she took a deep breath and briefly hoped that he hadn't found some other woman to replace that rouge bitch with. She couldn't pick up any scent of a stranger and she was almost certain there wasn't another pack member in there, but she wanted to be polite. Sure, she could just barge in without any warning, but did she want her husband upset with her? Normally, she wouldn't care, but tonight she needed him... because she couldn't get pregnant alone... even if she had just been with another man the night before, that's not what mattered.

"Erebos?" she asked, a sweet voice that was quiet but certainly loud enough to hear from inside.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-29-2024, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2024, 04:08 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

É r e b o s .

he was woken by the sound of her voice calling into his den. he slowly gathered to his paws, massive body coming to hang near the corner so she had space to come in. his eyes were empty and his face was without emotional cue. unreadable as his gaze studied over her. silently, he wondered of her recent whereabouts. wondering when she saw her other toys. and it irked him. was his is turn for a night of play now?
his thoughts purged forth a slow, primal growl. more vibration than anything as the dire wolf smelt her some, flaring his inky nostrils as he drank her scent. she was cleaner than usual-, her perfume faint. "A bath for me?" as if he didn't understand. he played the game once before & maybe he ought to again. missing her attention, it made him resentful of the others. "Bend over." he dared to order the queen of hell tonight, hoping to provoke a lash out from widow. to gauge her sensitivity and perhaps to rub it in. he needed to express his annoyance with her and he would through their courting tonight.
he told no stories & fetched her no teas. made no fancy lights for a witch that loved the dark. he knew what she was and what she wanted. and she could deny it everyday.. only he wouldn't listen. an animal, he gave her no time for guessing.

"Talk" "Think"

table by scarlet, art by nelsa

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

07-29-2024, 04:50 AM
Erebos was smart and perhaps she should have known that he would realize what she was up to, that she had bathed to hide Stolas' scent on her. Did it matter, though? Had he not done the same? She hadn't lashed out when he went off with that woman so what, he was jealous now that he didn't have that rogue bitch to cuddle with at night? Widow almost laughed at his demand, but instead her lips curled and she snarled in return. How dare he demand her to be submissive to him, who did he think he was?

The urge to smack him and give him a matching scar on his other cheek was strong but she held her position firm before him, not moving and certainly not bending over. No. She had considered letting him have her more intimately than the previous times, but no, he lost that tonight. Tonight would be nothing but duty for either of them. She didn't go as far to believe that she was having regrets caring about him, but this certainly put a single strike under his name, a tally she wouldn't forget.

"Do you forget who you're speaking to?" she hissed as her tail lashed. "You do not tell me what to do," her teeth clicked together as her jaw snapped shut, argent eyes burning with an intense fire as she held back from scarring him despite her claws digging into the earth of his den. "Now, would you like to try that again or would you like to continue down this hypocritical path you've chosen?"

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-29-2024, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2024, 06:32 PM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

É r e b o s .

she was just as sensitive if not more, than fic. who would've thought? his first rodeo of disagreements with her and he already predicted her next action. would she strike him too? it was nothing that would get under his skin. he sought the easy way out if he could- as he struck a serious nerve of hers. they both held strong personalities. and perhaps, it would be the end of them. a consequence he could understand. their friction became more evident as widow held his entire attention these days. without the distraction of another, he could only think of her other husbands ruing his plans. sharing power with the other men for the end of his days so as long as he stayed married to widow. it suddenly hit him then. "We are not right for one another." he spoke, tones cool and relaxed compared to her own. ears swiveling as his eyes hardened on her. not moving as his gaze was unwavering through it all. a serious conversation- her offense and his selfishness aside. "I did not aim to anger you." or hurt your feelings. he thought, his words finishing off too soon as he watched her closely.

he still left space, inviting her to sit & talk had she found more tolerance for him. "I suggest we align in ways that suit us best-, I invest in hellborn and you, as my leader. Not my wife." their relationship was surely complex. and he no longer wished to play in her harem parade a day longer. it made him small and clipped him short of his glory to be had. he wanted more than this- more than waiting for his lucky day to see his wife and his turn to enjoy her. he wanted more than remaining lower than a ruler. and as one of her three husbands, it was nearly impossible. "I hope you understand." his left ear flickered. "I wish to remain in hellborn, with your permission. And in turn, I can promise my life long alliance and support of you." he said. "I will acquire my own pack in due time. And my relatives will be arriving soon. All of which can be used to your advantages." his plan all along. would widow take this life changing offer? "What rank will you deem me worthy of, Widow?" so straight to the point he was. as if he had no emotions otherwise.

"Talk" "Think"

Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

08-05-2024, 12:59 AM

SpeechThink

She was... dumbfounded by his words. Perhaps he was right, but she couldn't see that now. Too blinded by annoyance building on rage to see that he was right. Claws gripped into the earth of his den as her teeth ground together so hard that her jaw would be left sore. He had asked for this and now he was... ending it? At least he had one thing right, that he would invest in her as his leader. She almost scoffed at it, but he had always been so honest if not blunt. Part of her deep down believed that he would keep this promise, though she had no qualms in making sure that he would or suffer a fate worth than death if he didn't.

"You will keep your rank, for now. One wrong move and I won't hesitate to erase you and make you my personal slave," she hissed through a warning before quickly turning and heading out. She needed to leave before she added to his collection of scars, before he saw the tears glinting in the corners of her eyes- mad at herself and feeling stupid for catching feelings. As she left his den, she turned towards Stolas', needing any sort of distraction.

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-05-2024, 03:07 AM

É r e b o s .

this wasn't his first rodeo-, sometimes things didn't pan out how he thought they would. but his resilience was awesome, as was his fortitude to withstand such unexpected setbacks. the Dunamis were coming and he had no time to waste in repairing the damage that was done today. sour he might've felt, if he were not Erebos Dunamis. but he had aspirations and plans. bigger than life it seemed as his mind swept through the many scenarios of how this would all settle later. his eyes were unchanging though-, sharp and piercing as he watched his ex wife with no show of emotional cues. serious as he usually was with a firm, stoic expression. his mind however, went faster than ever- bursting with new ideas and plans. looking for his next chapter at speeds anyone would be impressed at.
she chose her words then- watching her lips move as they spilt a poisonous tea out for him to remember. a threat it was-, a promise she delivered. his left ear flickered in result, fanning off his increasing irritation that was entirely suppressed & skillfully masked. he kept his head cool & mind clear. did not allow emotions to run as high as the women around him did. a fault, a weakness they shared: her and fic. and he could not understand it.
self preserving, he keep his dignity as he took a long pause. allowing the silence to solidify her words before him. and with a stern nod, he took it in. nothing more, nothing less as he replied with not a word. leaving it all up in the air for her to discern later. while she might've lost respect for him, he lost something that was irreplaceable.. & it was trust. often, widow was brazen & bold but he never imagined her to be so impulsive with such large threats. a personal slave? he clenched his jowls dangerously hard- containing his aggravation and primal urge to smite her existence just then. a bubbling resentment that he was able control, displaying a stronger force of character & code.
he would not ever aim to harm her, this woman who was just his wife a few moments ago. having too much admiration for her. too much respect for her. yes-, fic all over again. although widow would not give into her own faulty rage tonight. but he was now aware of her fragility. but was she aware of the subtle rift she created between them? a tinted image forever it would stay if she placed no effort towards restoring his trust in her. an apology he knew better than to wait on. widow did not seem to embrace the idea of accountability let alone being wrong in any facet. even Érebos was not so rigid.
he was not safe here then and he needed to get moving. needed to secure a safe haven for the Dunamis clan- and it was not here with the vindictive, hasty widow nightwing. not where his dignity was at risk and his trust was betrayed. she thus changed their entire dynamic and his offer would inevitably fade with it. she did not know the weight of her words- and how it began to internally effect Érebos who said nothing to halt her warnings.
he would remain still, watching her leave with a dispassionate gaze then. studying her and quickness of her abrupt leave- as if a small little girl ran away injured. it was clear he had done some form of emotional damage. the urge to comfort her flared & died as he held himself back in all ways- eager to allow their separation to solidify no matter his internal stress or emotional discontent with it. how could this night have gone so wrong?

"Talk" "Think"

Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. any day now Wraith's Woods 03:40 AM, 07-29-2024 08:43 PM, 08-12-2024