Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-15-2014, 10:36 PM
Her form would wade silently between the dangling branches of the willow trees, her lithe form just barely beginning to show off the life growing within her. Still there was an obvious sadness about her as she made her way gingerly through the willowy forest. Her head was held low, much lower than she had ever carried herself before, and her long luxurious tail would hang limp between her slate colored legs. Her dark ears would lay stoic upon her marked crown, her form coming to a sudden stop. It wasn't as though she had thought of a particular destination beforehand, she would just meander aimlessly. She felt so hollow since the day of her attack, like all of her resolve had dissipated as soon as he touched her. She hadn't the heart to search for her family, for even those she had found soon disappeared from her. Madieke was gone along with Pulsus, and she had not seen divinity or Jinxx since the battlefield. She would sigh heavily as her haunches coiled beneath her. All she had was the life that had been forced within her womb now, and she couldn't let herself fail them. Now, it seemed they were what she would live for. No she never asked for them, nor was she in any way ready for them. None the less they were there and living and growing within her. She had to be strong for them. She had to get herself together for their sake, if not her own.?

Paradox

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2014, 11:35 AM

The young woman was not a happy camper, she and her twin had been separated for a time and the girl was miserable. She had set to stomping about this new land much like a child throwing a tantrum. Even as a familiar scent reached her did she not seem to care. Even as the form rose up on the horizon did she continue her plodding through the willows. It was only as she marked her sister?s demeanor that she softened some, picking up her pace and announcing her approach with a huffy bark. Paradox dropped her head some and pulled her tail down some.

?Twig?? She asked softly, walking up beside the prone form of her sister, noting the slight swelling in her belly.

Speech,
Goodness gracious, great balls of fire! Thank you Seren

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-20-2014, 03:03 PM
As her children would completely occupy her thoughts the young Black girl would keep herself lost in the thoughts that overwhelmed her mind. She felt sorrow an she felt fear, and most of all she felt alone. For an instant she had thought she had found her family, the day they had gathered on the battlefield she had been sure they would again be together. However it seemed only days later her family had dispersed once again, she would continue to be distracted even as a familiar scent happened upon her. Twig's crown would turn suddenly at the sound of a familiar bark, surprise evident in her features as her lavender gaze came to rest upon her sister. Eyes would widen as she felt her lips curl into a pleased smile, wondering where her twin was. The two had never been separated, she realized their situation was so much worse than she thought. "Paradox.." she would whine, unbelieving she'd been reunited with her sister, "I've missed you." her voice was soft as she tried to lean in and nuzzle her sibling.?

Paradox

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2014, 10:19 PM

Paradox felt like she was missing half of herself, her twin was never this far away and she wasn?t quite sure what to do with herself, it was all so awkward for her. Still no matter what she felt, no matter how miserable she was without him right next to her the girl could recognize it was infinitely worse for her sister. There was something in her eyes, in the way she held herself that gave Paradox a look into how broken her sister was. The whining of her name made her pull her ears back some, there was such need, such raw emotion.

? I?ve missed you.? She took a step closer to Twig, making it easier for her vulnerable sister to nuzzle her, she gently pressed into her. ?I?m here now.? She would say, softly and a bit awkwardly. Of the pair Paradoxus had always been the more sensitive, and Paradox simply didn?t know how to handle her sister.

Speech,

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-27-2014, 12:07 PM
It seemed so amazing that she had so inadvertently come back into contact with another of her siblings. She didn't know how long they would stay together, since most of the family had been touch and go since she came in contact with them. However she would not let such foreboding thoughts clog her mind, she would just enjoy their reuniting. The grey girl would bring herself close to Twig's side, ?allowing her the nuzzle and drawing near at her voice. There were few reasons for the cross marked girl to smile anymore, but her family always put a grin upon her features. She felt less alone with another of her family safe in her arms for now. She didn't mind the awkward setting of her sister, only the warmth she provided would be taken into consideration. "Have you seen anyone else? I know Jinxx, Pulsus, Angel, and Divinity have made it here but I haven't seen them in weeks. It's like our family is falling apart." her orchid gaze would become caught upon the slight bump in her belly, she wondered what Paradox could possibly be thinking about her pregnant sister.?

Paradox

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 10:40 PM

Her number one priority, finding her twin had suddenly shifted. Despite her discomfort with being separated from him, despite feeling like she wasn?t quite whole she recognized the need to put her sister before her own lesser problems, even if she was unaware how to deal with Twig?s issues. The white girl would speak and Paradox would shake her head. It worried her, to hear that her family was so scattered, no wonder she had not managed to find her twin, even if that knowledge did nothing to banish the tightening in her stomach that came from their prolonged separation. ?I haven?t, not a single one.? She paused hesitant to bring it up? ?Not even Concord. At least not since we arrived here?? She looked away, she couldn?t show weakness, not with Twig in this state.

Speech,

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-06-2014, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014, 11:46 AM by Twig I.)
Her sister looked so concerned, she would take into her vision the bump that would reside upon her abdomen but would make no comment. Twig would not bring up her unborn children just yet, not quite ready to relive her attack yet. Paradox would do rather well to avoid the topi so far, instead would swiftly answer Twig's previous question. She had been completely alone, Twig had at least seen some of her siblings. Now however she felt so alone, they had gone off. She was especially disappointed in Pulsus, the large male had been so protective of her when he had first found out. He would seemingly disappear into thin air, Themisto had been a welcome comfort but she could not stay with him in Seracia. "Ive mostly been alone, I've made a friend. His name is Themisto, he's been closer to me than any of our family recently." she would sigh sadly as she looked away, unsure of what she was planning to do. "I've mostly been keeping myself on my feet traveling, hoping to run into more of our kin. I found you, so it's been working so far." she would lean in to nuzzle her sister once more, just so relieved to have found someone.