size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
08-05-2024, 06:58 PM
Things were changing, she didn't know what was left from right anymore. She had so many questions each and every day that flowed through her mind like fog on a dew morning in a meadow. The woman was cautious although it was day break, maybe she would be able to hunt and get a bite to eat. Or maybe something much more, thus would be continued depending what or who would join her. Company would however be night to have, a quiet morning however beckoned to the female.

Finding that of a piece of drift wood, and shells scattered here and there. The water still lighting up ever so dull but it was still a sight to witness. Ears flicked forwards as soft cherry like pools stared out over the waters. She should have been in Hellborn, but being done scouting for the day and whatnot made the female want some time alone.

Not only to gather her thoughts but also ponder on other subjects at the front of her mind.

"Mae"
Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Taiga

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Res
08-06-2024, 07:37 PM

After having met Raumr, the pair parted ways but Taiga did indeed keep thinking about the big man. He was handsome, his voice like velvet. It had been a long, long time since she'd felt the pull of a male. They would meet up again soon. It wasn't very common for felines to stick together like glue anyway. They parted ways and rejoined one another like the flow of a river.

As the gigantic lioness padded silently along the shore, her gaze fell upon a small, grey wolf. At first Taiga hesitated. Many wolves were afraid of her simply for her sheer size. A youngling like this could very well be frightened off. In the end, Taiga decided to go ahead anyway.

The light reflecting off of the rippling water sent dapples across the side of the rosette coated feline. Taiga released a low groan, a greeting as far as cats were concerned. Rounded ears shifted forward and she stopped a decent distance away from the little canine. "Hello, young one," the cats tones were low, but silken. Friendly. She had noted the look of contemplation on the girls face. "Is everything alright?"

"Taiga"

Taiga is a Panthera Spelaea- a Cave Lion.

She stands 63" at the shoulder and weighs a whopping 700 lbs.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Fighter (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
08-07-2024, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2024, 12:14 PM by Mae. Edited 2 times in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
A strong voice caught Mae off guard, the scent of a feline coarsing threw Mae now, as pink pools looked towards the other. Her body tensed slightly, not knowing if she should run or stay and fight. Maybe this stranger didn't mean her harm though. Her tail danced around behind her fell once more still. As ears twist picking the voice up.

"Hello." Her voice a little caution hinted. "I think everythings alright." She wanted, needed to know if this large cat would harm her. Gulping silently, well as silent as she could. "You aren't going to..." Her eyes widen. "have me as a snack are you?" She asked almost silently, wishing she stopped the words before they fell from her lips.

A shy smile to try and wave of worry away from herself. Mae worried though. Not seeing a feline especially of this strangers size before. But if she wanted to hurt Mae, she could have already... A smile crossing her lips for a moment. "I am sorry for seeming rude. Just never seen a feline around here before."

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Taiga

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Res
08-10-2024, 02:25 PM

The girl seemed afraid, which Taiga was accustomed to. She didn't run though, so that was a good start. The lioness lay on her belly, big, snowshoe paws curled in against her chest. The girl's words brought a soft chuckle from the cat and she shook her blocky skull. "No. Fortunate for you, I don't eat wolves. In fact, I quite like them." She'd aided many wolves during her time in these lands. Everything from hunts, injuries and lost puppies.

A sheepish expression crossed the wolf's features and she apologized. Taiga shook her head in the negative. "It's wise to be cautious." Now that she was comfortable and the young wolf knew that she wasn't in danger, introductions were in order. "I'm Taiga," she gave her name. "Are you sure that you're alright? You seemed deep in thought." She gave the girl another opportunity to answer now that she knew she wasn't in danger.

"Taiga"

Taiga is a Panthera Spelaea- a Cave Lion.

She stands 63" at the shoulder and weighs a whopping 700 lbs.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Fighter (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
08-11-2024, 11:20 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The feline with deep rich cherry eyes seemed to be polite, Mae didn't mind getting to know the larger female, although she was a different species all together. Mae's heart sun when the woman that went by Taiga stated that she enjoyed the wolves, and that she didn't eat them. A sigh of relief was silenced. Her tail danced and waved behind her.

"I guess I miss my family Taiga." Then realizing the female didn't give the lioness her own name. "I am terribly sorry, I am Mae. It's a pleasure to meet you." Stated with a smile that showed her canines. Wondering if there were others like herself roaming the lands all around them.

Her tongue lazily licked at her nose as cherry blossemed eyes peer to the feline. A hopeful thought of a friendship blooming like the buds in the trees crossing her mind. "I miss them, and I do hope that they are alright." She needed to change the subject for it wasn't healthy to dwell in the past. A sheepish smile.

"Are you native around these lands? I mean if you are maybe you could tell me some history about were we call home?" Mae couldn't help but ask as her tail danced behind her frame.

"Speech!"