Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
08-07-2024, 12:22 AM
Bellatrix

Trixy padded into the creek, the branches and leaves hung low and close to her. Her ears were held forward. Gav had been gone for a while, not coming home to his den, or at least he hadn't been there when Trixy checked.

She had been doing alot of thinking, alot of planning. She needed to ask him, but nerves had her by the throat. What if his answer was different from hers? Would she like his answer? She wasn't sure.

Crickets chirped as the night had began. The night was warm but not uncomfortably so as she moved. She knew she was welcome in Polaris lands still, but she wasn't sure where her family stood with their leader now. Her paws brought her to where Beau and Tanelan had been denning, only for it to be empty. Her ears pressed at this.

She'd wanted to see Beau, ask him some questions. She gave the den a few sniffs, the scents long stale. Her ears fell. They'd left? And they hadn't told her? That hurt. She'd always held Beau as a hero and her father. Had she done something wrong? She entered the den though. Her eyes glassy at the thoughts in her mind.

Had she done something wrong? Was she not their child too? Had Beau become disappointed in her enough that he wanted nothing to do with her? She sat in the center of the den and gave a sniffle at the thoughts. Tears were breaking and she wasn't holding them back. Did Beau even want her to hold the Ravenwood name?

Her breath was hiccups as she let go.

"Talk, 'Think.'
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make

Gavroche II

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
08-10-2024, 08:24 PM

Gavroche and his father had parted ways, and now that his mission to give the information to his father was solved he knew that he needed to find Bellatrix. It had been too long since he’d seen her last… he’d disappeared after having Dawn tell her that he would return as soon as he could. He knew that it would have made her worry… but telling her the truth of what he was doing could have put her at risk. Bellatrix was a strong femme, one that prioritized her family… but after seeing her lose to the femme at the pack challenge he worried about telling her about the slavers. If she had known and charged in there… would she have been captured like their parents had? Killed?

There was guilt at not telling her, however. He took slow steps through the territory of the creek, his ears lowered as he hoped to find her. He had picked up her scent in Polaris lands and he had a gut feeling of where she might be. He had noticed the absence of her other father too. A sigh left him as his green gaze fell upon her. Her body language spoke of the distress she felt. She hadn’t known… and would she get angry with him for telling her that they weren’t allowed to go on the rescue mission? Would she be angry that he knew Beauregard had been taken and not said a word? Gavroche steeled his courage, calling out to his friend.

“My dad is going to be bringing Beau and my mom back soon…” He moved beside her, bumping her shoulder with his. “He didn’t want to go, Trixy. And he won’t want to see you sad.” Gavroche frowned, furrowing his brow. “...and I don’t want to see you sad either..”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Expert Hunter (165)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
09-27-2024, 09:24 PM
Bellatrix

She was deep in tears when Gav happened upon her. She wasn't even aware her friend had returned home. She had known he would be gone for some time thanks to Dawn, but she hadn't known when he would be home or where he had gone. Not that it had bee any of her business. She had appreciated Dawn being left to tell her at the time though.

A sniffle met Gav as her teary eyes lifted and caught on his form. A hiccup escaped her as she gave him a smile. At least he had made it home safe. But his next words had that smile falling and her teary eyes viewing him with confusion in them. Why would his dad have to go get hers and his mom? He hadn't wanted to leave? Then why did he? She kept her eyes on her friend before speaking with deep breaths and gasps from her tears. "Where did he go? Do you know if he's alright? Why didn't he tell me he was going to leave? Is he not proud of me as a daughter anymore?" She leaned on Gav's shoulder her face on his neck as she spoke. Gods she hated this confusion. Maybe it was just hormones... but then again her whole world had been defined by making Beau proud of her and having the drive to bring back Norad.

"I just wanted to tell him I was gonna try again soon, that this time I'm challenging her and winning....." she was more hushed this time. She was aware not everyone like seeing her lose last time but this time she was ready for the fight.

"Talk, 'Think.'
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make