Take a breath, I'll be here every step

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Terrified. She was absolutely, positively terrified. Minka had not been in Alacritia long, but she was checking every corner twice to make sure that no wolf was lurking behind it ready to pounce. She was sick of the life she had been living but there was no way for her to stop it. She took a deep breathe and pressed forward, practically shaking. Her eyes wide with fear. This was not her, this was not the freedom that she had once thought. She always help onto the prisoner inside her. Her mind was her captor. Her light fur was mangled, tangled and she didn't care. She hadn't kept up on her appearance because she felt like she wasn't worthy enough to look decent. She felt like she was nothing.

Minka still pushed on through the mountain. What more was there for her to do but wander and hope she never sees the man again? How long had he been watching her? Had it been hours or days? Months? Had it been a year? A year and a half? Had he seen her before somewhere? She had no idea and that was what had scared her the most.

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 02:49 PM
Feral walked through the mountains and kept his eyes focused on the fae near him. A sigh escaped his vocals and approached, a small smile on his face and approached, "What is a femme like yourself out here?" He asked with a somewhat kind heart. He tried to be nice to faes, but it was males whom he did not appreciate the most. He came out of the shadows and approached behind her, but bowed his head respectfully to her. "My name is Feral, and yourself?" He asked her with the still kind heart he had spoken with, he would very rarely speak with it, but he did like the way this femme was, and he would not try to hurt her like the way others would.

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Fear struck through her when she heard the voice that sounded to be most definitely male. She turned to find the strange colored brute talking to her and all she could do was relive the memories of her rape. No, nonono, she couldn't let that happened again, she wasn't even in season. She had gone from herself and started to run towards the summit and away from him without any words to explain her actions. If she talked to him than he might follow her like the other had done. She hadn't even learned his name, or at the very least she couldn't remember it. She only remembered what he had said to her as it happened. You are mine. Forever. The words made her worried that she was still being followed by him. It worried her that he might try and do it again.

A hoarse cry escape her muzzle as she tripped and did a faceplant in the snow near the peak of the mountain. The mountains had always been the safest place for her, her escape. But she couldn't think that anymore. One of the brutes had found her. She thought she was done for. She needed a savior to help her.

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:03 PM
The male had followed her, but helped her up, "I assume you had been through a lot with males. But, I, on the other hand, am not like those males," he spoke and gave a small, kind smile. He did not wish to harm the femme in any way, and since he could sense the fear in her heart. He backed away and gave her some space once he had finished helping her up, "My name is Feral, like I said before, and all I ask is for your name and if you would like I will be away from you forever," He bowed his head respectfully once more and looked into the femmes eyes.

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:09 PM

Quote:

Minka was helped up by the male but she turned, backing up slowly with her face to him as he said he wasn't like most males. "That-That's what h-h-he said t-too." She said in an obviously scared voice. Her eyes wide with the fear of what this man would do. His name was Feral and she still didn't trust him. His assumption was correct and while he seemed nice she couldn't trust it. She waited for him to react to what she said. She wanted one good reason as to why he deserved her name. Her name was one of those barely spoken, especially by her. She needed a will to give it to him and so far she did not have one.

There had been a sense of panic in her voice, she couldn't hide it and it would always be there. There was nothing else driving her from talking to him other than the fact that he would follow her if she tried to run. She didn't trust him when he said that if she wanted, he would be away forever. How could he possibly know that? Was he trying to get her to let her guard down so he could do what the other man did?

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:15 PM
Feral's look stayed with a small smile on his face, "I will not harm you, and I promise that. I had a hard life as well, and many wolves thought that because of this way I was as evil as could be, but, I am kind to those who would give me a chance, and I would never harm unless I have a reason to. I understand you must have had a hard time with the first male you came across, but, I promise, like I said before, I am not like that." The smile stayed on his face as he was sincere with his words. He actually did like this femme, even if she was scared of him. And he turned his back from her and started to walk away, obviously knowing the female would think he would be lying and would run away again. He looked out around him and lied down next to a tree, placing his cranium upon his forepaws, heaving a sigh as his green eye shifted to the female wolf that was a couple yards away from him.

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Without a name from her he started to walk away and it made her relax a little bit. Perhaps not every male was evil, but it was impossible to know. Her heart started to hold a little hope for all the brute in the world, it was not an emotion she often showed. "Minka. Minka Inalah." She said quietly. He was a few yards away, but the voice the loud enough to carry over to it. The words he said could be words from a snake. She told herself but she wanted to learn more about him. She remembered her brother, he was not a bad wolf either and he was somewhat protective of her too. Some wolves weren't bad, she had to remind herself of that.

He spoke of having a hard life as well and that some wolves thought he was evil. "You know nothing of a hard life surely." She challenged him for more information as to 'how hard his life was'. She was pretty sure she could top it all with her emotional sob story herself. But she didn't know if she could. She knew wolves who had gone through worse than her.

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Feral could hear the name Minka carry over to him. He liked the name, and he turned his head to face hers. He stood and approached her, but left space for her. "My mother and father were not always there for me, and when they were they would beat me and tell me that darkness was something that I needed to use in order to get what I wished. My sister was killed by a male, and ever since then I had started to hate them. Everything I had to do was hard for me. My family considered me as evil as them due to my looks that no other wolf had. When I had turned a year old I had run away. My heart had darkness inside and I ended up with no one to be there for me except this crow above my head. I am trying so hard not to be mean to anyone, but, every time I try wolves run away and call me evil and that I was a demon, but I try so hard not to be. I'm sorry if I sound mean, but, this was something I had to be in order to stay alive." He hung his head low and waited for the femmen to speak.

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Minka had to admit that she felt bad for the man as he started to tell his story and she felt bad for running but he deserved to know why she had ran because of it. "A little less than a season ago I was raped. I-I haven't been able to see a man sense without going insane." She said looking at her paws as she scoffed over some dirt. "When it happened, he kept repeating one line over and over. 'You are mine. Forever.' and ever sense I've had this feeling that he is watching me, waiting for me to be in heat again." She said quietly. She wasn't sure if he could hear her at that point but she didn't care.

He came from a terrible past and so had she, but what he did as an outcome was something she had never thought about doing. She just wanted to hide from the world after it had happened. Others had tried to let her in but she pushed them away and she suddenly felt terrible for it.

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:45 PM
Feral's claws dug into the foliage as he heard about the femme being raped from another male. "I'm sorry that had happened to you, Mika, but just like how I did, you need to keep moving forward, no matter how hard it may seem. I am still trying to get my heart more pure and not full with the darkness like the way my parents wished for me to have. And, you only need friends for this, and if you ever need help, I will be there," he spoke and hung his head respectfully before lying back down near the tree once more, placing his cranium upon his paws once more.

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
How could she do that? She listened intently to the man as he went on about recovery and how he had tried howling away his pain and suffering. He had tried to push forward and while she would try, she felt like instead of being her old self she would turn into an aggressive wolf. She sighed and her cream, light brown, reddish and dark gray pelt settled down on the ground of the mountain. "How can I move on if I still hurt?" She asked him, now seeking guidence as to how to get over what had happened. She could tell he was all right because when she had told him what had happened he had tensed and his claws had dug into the foliage.

Surely he would know the answer as to how to fix what had happened. Perhaps he could help her like he seemed to have already. She just needed advice from Feral, who was the first wolf she had really talked to since her son had been born. That was why she had left the pack she had been in, her son had looked just like the rapist.

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 04:02 PM
Feral stood once more and began to speak, "I understand it is hard to move on, but you need to know that whether or not you like it, life is always full of ups and downs. Life may be hard and knock you down, but you can choose whether to lay there and let it keep knocking you down, or you can choose to get up, shake off your pelt, and move onward and continue your life. It may seem scary and dark, but, there is always light to those who care about who they are and what they are. Look deep inside yourself Minka, it is time for you to look inward and ask yourself, who are you, and what do you want in your life." He spoke with determination and pride, something that he was also trying to do. He kept his head held high and listened to what else Minka had to say.

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:
She listened to the man who was giving her excellent advice as he spoke of life knocking her down. So far, she had remained there and let life beat into her. He was right, it was time for her to get up, shake off her pelt and ask her what she wanted in life. She wanted a home, a family that would give her the freedom she use to seek out and from the mans words, she was inspired to seek out. She still wasn't sure though. What if the man did return to turn her life to the hell it had once been? She couldn't think about that. She stood up and bowed her head to the man. She knew what she wanted in life and she knew who she was.

"Thank you Mr. Feral. I think you have truly helped me." She said with a happy tone. Such a fast turn around. It was so sad that people saw him as evil, he was truly a nice man. She had such a brighter lookout on life as she looked up to the stunning sun above her and the rock below her. She was on sturdy ground.

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 04:57 PM
Feral nodded to her and smiled, "It was the first time anyone has ever thanked me, and I thank you for thanking me," he soon started to walk away. She did like this female a lot, and he actually wished to protect her even if the brute who had raped her did not return. He stopped as the crow cawed in his ear, but Feral didn't care about it this time. He soon turned back around and walked on, even though he now had a pack he had to serve, he wished she would decide to come back with him. He did care about her, and it was the first time he cared about anyone besides himself. and it was also the first time had had ever given anyone advice. Feral, for the first time, was actually quite happy.

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Minka saw Feral turn and she secretly wished that he would not leave. "Wait! Where can I find you if I need to see you again?" She asked before thinking about what she had said. She felt heat rise to her cheeks in a blush when she realized what it had sounded like. She looked at her paws and then up to him for his answer. She had no doubt in her mind that she would be seeking him out again. Her eyes calm and concise with what she wanted from him. She wanted information and then she would be free to head down the mountain to the lake she could see below. Firefly Lake.

She did not know of the pack that happened to have the territory claimed but she did know she was thirsty and would go there to get a drink after her training of climbing up the forsaken mountain. A small and shy smile crossed her muzzle as she hoped he would give a response.

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 05:11 PM
"I happen to live now in the pack where Firefly Lake happens to be. They are known as ebony, and I am a low ranking wolf there, or a commoner, you can get a drink there, and if the leader says no, I will leave and go with you," he spoke and he actually, for the first time in his life, started to blush and turned back around to face her. His eyes started to shine now when they were dark before. He began to kick around some dirt with his right front paw and kept the smile on his face to the cream colored fae. "I may seem evil and violent to them, but, I will try to change my ways with them for you," he soon turned back around and trudged onward, "And if you perhaps need a drink, you may come with me."

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 05:18 PM

Quote:
He was going to try and change his ways for her? Had he just said that? She wanted to go with him, she really did but part of her thought that it was all a dream. "Yes please, I'd love your company." She whispered as she raced to catch up with the man. They thought him evil and he was going to change his ways for her. She had not realized that she had put such an impact on the man where he was willing to change his ways for her. She smiled and the heat in her cheeks started to fade away. It was the first time since the events that led to her son that she felt happy where she was. That was what she was, she was happy.

-Fade out unless you wanna post an exit?-