Every Warm Summer, Leads to a Cold Winter

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-15-2014, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014, 01:21 PM by Esperanza.)
The she-wolf with the ebony colored pelt, had trailed onward for a long time. She had just come back to Glaciem, even though no other wolf would care about her since she was much kinder than what the pack needed. Her emerald orbs shown through the piercing cold of the land, sending shivers down the ebony's spine. Everything that she did, or said seemed like a living hell to the others, even though she wished that the pack would accept the kindness that had run in her heart, but Isardis and the others seemed to have been using her, and she was sick of the poor treatment. Esperanza did care about her pack, but, perhaps the others were right. Why she had chosen a pack like Glaciem was beyond herself, but, she wished she could be the wolf there that could help the pack, even if it was one of her pack mates that killed her off because of the way her heart was.

"This is Hell all over again...Everything is like I am alone, and since I had no one for a long time, the pack doesn't accept me because of the way I act," Her brightness from her emerald orbs didn't show much anymore. It would seem like she was consumed by the darkness that ran through the pack. She was broken, and the black femme knew it. Her black pelt did not camouflage her in the white snow, and right now, she didn't care if an animal or one of the wolves in her new pack came over and snapped her neck like a twig. Right now, all she cared about was being alone, since she was always alone now it had seemed. Her heart had appeared to be turning dark, and everything she had in her life was taken away.

"Where do I belong anymore...?" Esperanza whispered amongst herself and closed her eyes, placing her eyes upon the snow as it began to fall. The lids of her eyes engulfed her emerald orbs as she only saw black, and right now, that was all that she was feeling, and what was all in her heart once more. She had come over to the dark side, and she knew it.