gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-17-2024, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2024, 12:42 PM by Érebos. Edited 6 times in total.)

É R E B O S .

alot changed in the last few weeks; his move from hellborn brought forth wider opportunities to advance from. feeling right in his bones, the brute knew his choice to abandon his marriage for the sake of acheiving optimal power was correct. both in the sense of his own aspirations and his family. now that his alliance with insomnia was set, and he had someone to trust in, the rest could begin falling into place.

moves, political moves. he was methodical, thought out and analytical- always on the move and working in the shadows, Érebos would need some assistance with this particular mission. setting aside his concerns for Nik, Érebos decided to hit two birds with one stone. Nikolaos was proving to be an inconvenience,- and Érebos would interrupt that immediately. always strategizing, the man trotted until he found a quiet space empty of other wolves. a place for meeting and private discussion.

seating himself in the center of a dimpled basin, the dire wolf chuffed lowly for Nikolaos and Atticus Dunamis. His brothers were summoned in a quieter fashion-, not wanting to ring his call out for everyone to hear. the nature of this meeting was serious, deliberate and important. stern eyes watched ahead, expectant and glaring as he hoped both boys brought their better wisdom today.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Atticus Dunamis

Insomnia
Creeper

Intermediate Navigator (30)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Disaster
08-17-2024, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2024, 12:04 PM by Atticus Dunamis. Edited 1 time in total.)

The large but thin masculine had reasons to wander today, he was alert to his surroundings. Eyes catching a familiar sight of Erebos caught his attention. What was he doing out? Probably same reasons as Atticus. Ears flick once or twice as rising his skull up, making his way to were the other sat. His paws carefully placed in front of the other. The brothers never staying still for too long as his tail gave a wave quickly. Sleek coat hung against his frame. Icey blue and purple eye looking to the ivory and jet male. Whom also held more black upon his features than black.

A greeting with a nod was given his voice ringing out. "Hello brother." Something quick and easy to state, as Atticus also took a seat. Wondering what this meeting would turn out like, but silence fell around the duo for a moment. Before a comment slipped out. "What is on your mind?" A stern but worried look distant but there within Atticus's visionaires.

1/3 Intellect
1/3 Explore New Land (Sweetgrass Basin)

"Speech"

Atticus Dunamis
CODE BY SIN

Nikolaos Dunamis

Insomnia
Charm

Beginner Intellectual (10)

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Mock
08-17-2024, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2024, 09:05 AM by Nikolaos Dunamis. Edited 1 time in total.)
The call made Nik’s ears perk up and he raised his head from is previously leisurely position. He was tempted to ignore it, tempted to wait until his rest was done before he made his way to his brother’s call, but he knew he was already in trouble as it was. His dramatic exhaustion at their arrival had most likely embarrassed his gold-child-brother and so he probably should take more chances than absolutely necessary. With a grunt he stood and stretched, shaking himself off he began to make his way to his brother at a trot.

Upon arrival he spotted two brothers, the slender and large Atticus and the brutishly big Erebos. As he came closer to Erebos he lowered himself to the ground, grinning up at his brother and half-crawling half-walking towards him in a display of submission.
”Brother Erebos dearest, don’t you look so powerful today” he said, his words flowing like honey. The compliment an attempt to sate what he was sure was an irate mood due to his previous actions. He glanced at Atticus, giving him a quick smile to be polite but not more than that.

Words: 191
Skills Claim: Intellect 1/3

Nikolaos Dunamis

Insomnia
Charm

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Mock
08-17-2024, 12:09 PM
The call made Nik’s ears perk up and he raised his head from is previously leisurely position. He was tempted to ignore it, tempted to wait until his rest was done before he made his way to his brother’s call, but he knew he was already in trouble as it was. His dramatic exhaustion at their arrival had most likely embarrassed his gold-child-brother and so he probably should take more chances than absolutely necessary. With a grunt he stood and stretched, shaking himself off he began to make his way to his brother at a trot.

Upon arrival he spotted two brothers, the slender and large Atticus and the brutishly big Erebos. As he came closer to Erebos he lowered himself to the ground, grinning up at his brother and half-crawling half-walking towards him in a display of submission.
”Brother Erebos dearest, don’t you look so powerful today” he said, his words flowing like honey. The compliment an attempt to sate what he was sure was an irate mood due to his previous actions. He glanced at Atticus, giving him a quick smile to be polite but not more than that.

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-17-2024, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2024, 01:32 PM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

É R E B O S .

first to come is Atticus. a rather elegant, easy flowing member of the dunamis clan. thankfully, he needed no directing for the time being. fully capable of understanding what was needed and appreciated from the patriarch. "Atticus. I hear you and Enyo are training together?" he is pleased, offering the proper male a brief nod of approval before Érebos's attention swarms the figure of the smaller Nikolaos. erected ears catch Nik's obvious attempt to appease him, listening to their words as he rose to his paws, towering above the slinking frame of nik. his eyes hardened while watching the submissive brother with slight, bubbling odium. but the patriarch is not easily roused, finding Nikolaos's behavior in the past to be a nuisance at most. "Nikolaos." his voice was deep and booming, accompanied with a dangerous growl that seeped from the cavernous cage of his chest. he ignored the superficial compliment, face empty but rigid as he watched the male crawl near his paws. instinctively, Érebos asserted himself, his tail coming to wave over his back like a banner in the air as he awaited the male to rise on his own. "I will pardon your scene at the borders of insomnia." he said, baritone speech sailing over the tighter air. "Yet make no mistake Nikolaos, I will not take anything less than quintessential again. You represent the dunamis. And until you take your own hold in boreas, you represent me." every word was laced with poisonous blame & threat. his patience for the brute was thin.

he sat himself slowly, gaze glancing back to Atticus as he began to discuss the main topic intended. "I wanted to discuss my plans with you both, as I'll be sending you two on a mission for me." he cleared the guessing. "Bast as acquired some information-, a farmers market festival has taken place in west boreas." he informed them, his eyes glancing between both brothers. "I want you both to find out who owns the territory." he paused, ears swiveling as he kept himself alert. "Blend in. Do not cause trouble," his icy glare shot at Nikolaos before he added, "and keep yourselves focused on the task. Do not screw up. Especially you Nikolaos. I will not pardon your casualties again." he warned them, eyeing both brothers as he rose to his paws again, seemingly concluding the meeting. "Bast will guide you there. Any questions?" he hoped Nikolaos would use this opportunity to smooth over the tension they had.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Atticus Dunamis

Insomnia
Creeper

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Disaster
08-17-2024, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2024, 02:13 PM by Atticus Dunamis. Edited 2 times in total.)

He heard their foolish brother arrive. His eyes turning cold and narrowing at the brute. However he had come to know there was a time and place for everything, and this... Nikolaos Dunamis was a liability is Atticus's eyes. Something that could make the family fall like dead leafs on a tree. Atticus did not speak as of yet, no his time would soon though. Ears lace back against his skull as they would turn to face forward listening to Erebos's words no matter the venom that dripped from each syliable.

"Nikolaos, how you have displayed yourself with complaints of the journey. You think it ends here. It does not." The words that fell from Atticus as he glared to Nikolaos were truthful and blunt all the while Atticus sat there elegantly - his tail curling against his hind quarters. Attention was drawn to Erebos. As he began to state his opinions. There was much that Nikolaos needed to smooth over with all the siblings.

"Yes, we are training together. It helps each of us hone in on the skills that we were born with. It will only help us achieve what ever dreams and goals we have here in this strange new land." Giving a graceful nod, a slight dip of his skull to his brother before listening at the task that their brother would send them off with.

"Will the others be joining by chance? I'd rather attend with Zephyros if I am to be honest. But I do not question your motives brother. Never have. And I never will." Although he wanted to understand brothers motives a bit more, maybe later they could talk alone? A silent yawn allowing his jaws to open and click closed.

2/3 Intellect
2/3 Navigation of Sweetgrass Basin

"Speech"

Atticus Dunamis
CODE BY SIN

Nikolaos Dunamis

Insomnia
Charm

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Mock
08-18-2024, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2024, 09:05 AM by Nikolaos Dunamis. Edited 2 times in total.)
Nico despised this, he despised being spoken to as if he was less than, as if he did not matter. It made him feel small and incompetent and quite frankly he did not feel that Erebos deserved such a display from him. He did not deserve to be submitted to. Niko only did it because he knew what would happen if he did not, he would be cast out and rejected. For a creature that loved adoration and attention the idea of being cast out from the Dunamis family filled him with dread. It would be the end of him. He supposed he had not taken his father’s commands seriously, he had not and still did not respect Erebos the way the others did and yet that was what he needed to do to survive. He glanced between Atticus and his brother, he was hoping that coming to this land would give him some freedom yet he was starting to realise he was still in a cage. It had simply changed slightly.

He kept his demure and submissive posture, his body and face betraying nothing of the negative emotions he felt. He would play their game, do as they wished and then lie in wait until one day, one day they wouldn’t make him feel small anymore.

”Forgive me brother for my display” he said, his voice taking on a more serious and regal tone, in line with that of his two brothers. ”I had forgotten myself in that moment, having been surround with the family I trust so for so long I did not think about the fact that we were representing” he dipped his head at this, showing remorse.

He lifted his head at the mention of a mission. Enthusiasm filling him, until he heard Atticus’ comment of course. He shot Atticus a hurt look, but he knew better than to say anything. It had been made very clear why he was not preferred yet in a way he supposed he appreciated the golden child’s second chance.

”Brother, I am grateful for this second chance” Niko said, ”I shall remember our mission and make the Dunamis name proud.” His serious tone gave way to a brief smile and a wag of his tail.

Words: 375
Skills Claim: Intellect 2/3

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-22-2024, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2024, 01:41 PM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

É R E B O S .

Érebos sat, relaxed as they both spoke now. atticus held so much of their father's demeanor; haughty and clean, dished out with a sense of sincerity. it met Érebos well and it perhaps always would. the lad was bright, compliant to his higher ranking wolves and clan members. who knew what Atticus could become in the end. Nikolaos was a different kind though. much of vanity that plagued their family truly defined Nikolaos. a shame it was but there was still hope. that much Érebos knew. the extent of or when things would change was unknown to him. regardless, Érebos agreed to allow the troublesome sibling to try at the very least. if Nikolaos was anything like father, Érebos knew what strategy would work on him. he spoke to him first. "I pardon you Nikolaos." he nodded in assurance, eyes watching the smaller male. "Make our family proud. You will earn more glory and here, you will dwell in praise. I assure your freedom will grow, and I will see to it that you have devotion from wolves lesser than you." slaves again, were noted. once with Enyo and now with Nikolaos. Érebos knew his family were no saints and that they'd often times keep slaves for their own pleasure. perhaps a harem of sorts could tame and keep Nikolaos satisfied & delivering his best for the family. whatever would work to get them all in order, Érebos would do.

addictions and such, all the dunamis had them. Nik's happen to be attention and praise. he turned to Atticus now, addressing him, "We've all been in his place more than once back in Cyprus. Allow him the space & time to redeem himself- as I have. And no-, no one else will be permitted to go. Do well, both of you. Rewards will come from this all." nothing more would be said, confident that Atticus & Nikolaos understood and obliged in the end.

with a nod, the patriarch set off to speak to Enyo about the recent news. moving and bustling as he got things ready, seemingly never sleeping as he made the world bend to his goals.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Atticus Dunamis

Insomnia
Creeper

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Disaster
08-24-2024, 01:25 PM

Atticus adored his siblings equally, sure he felt a familiar closeness with Erebos and Enyo more than others - it was common with siblings. Especially one that did not act accordingly. That bothered Atticus more than anything. But he sat there proudly listening to Erebos speak to Nikolaos - making the white male ponder if he was also a little too harsh of the foolishness. He had no doubt within his mind that Nikolaos in his own ways and whims would make them all proud.

Erebos then spoke to Atticus listening with everything he had. "I do not need rewards to be in favor of the task at hand. We've come to help build and set our names here and help you also brother. As I am sure that Nikolaos will do so in his own ways... We all were young and were fools a time or two." A chuckle. "Nikolaos, if you feel this task might be too hard, or you find yourself doubting yourself I will be there also. I am hard because I need to be, I want you to be the best version of yourself. As we all do."

His voice was smooth as eyes turn to his brothers. "We shall be back and once we are finished I will come with my findings as well as my thoughts. Nikolaos - when you are ready we will depart." He rose and stretched readying himself for the journey..

3/3 Intellect
3/3 Navigation of Sweetgrass Basin

"Speech"

Atticus Dunamis
CODE BY SIN

Nikolaos Dunamis

Insomnia
Charm

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Mock
09-11-2024, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2024, 09:07 AM by Nikolaos Dunamis. Edited 1 time in total.)
Niko remained in a submissive stance, his eyes flicking between his brothers as they spoke. He was glad that he had been forgiven despite not quite enjoying having to grovel in such a way. his brother's subtle mention of slaves placed a grin back on his maw as he remembered the benefits of this venture. If everything was successful he would be the center of attention for many adoring fans. He had to focus himself, his self-centered narcissism was a personality trait that he did not acknowledge but the idea of being surrounded, adored and worshiped... well that turned him on in so many ways.

His sly grin spread across his face as he stood, dipping his head towards Erebos "I will endeavor to succeed" he said, his voice smooth as it reflected his newfound focus. He turned to Atticus, "Come brother, let us attend to this mission"
He started heading east, assuming his brother would be close behind him. He moved at a pace that allowed his brother to overtake him, as Atticus was the navigator.
-Exit-

Words: 177
Skills Claim: Intellect 3/3