ardent

Plot with Ark~

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 02:12 AM
Arkham; a chaotic evil wolf with sadistic tendencies who sometimes displays manic behaviors and likes to corrupt the innocent~<3

he's open for anything except love interest since that will take some time and if ever he found himself a lady it would be quite an odd and twisted relationship. i do however think that it would be adorable/funny as hell to have a slightly younger female wolf be infatuated with him for some unknown reason and just like... stalk/annoy him or something. ark is always open for enemies or partners in crime<3 the latter is probably the closest thing he'll get to a friend right now, but I'm open for suggestions and ideas c:

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-15-2014, 05:50 AM
He can meet Desire?, she's totally unpredictable and suffers from mild bi polar. Her love is taken by Viridiana, but she could totally tease Ark and possibly get him interested in the new kingdom that will be forming if Vi wins? I think he'll be interested, but the plans that are being formed are still in discussion. Though since he's twisted, he may be up for gambling, slavery and trades once they get there kingdom. We could see how there meeting goes?

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 04:11 PM
Ooh, sounds like fun c: I haven't decided yet if he would be a flirt or not know how to talk to girls at all xD but having two wolves with behavior problems could be interesting~ As far as a pack, it would probably take some convincing, but I'm sure he'll be happy with the suffering of others. Oh and he would love to have a slave x3 Would you want to start or should I?

Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-16-2014, 05:46 AM
/If you could that'd be great:D

Arkham

gems
size