size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
08-25-2024, 12:58 PM

Summer lingered around the corner and with it the oppressive heat that would sweep into her retreat. Taking advantage of her nomadic lifestyle Birna headed down into Auster where she was greeted by cooler air and a lot of moisture. It was humid and above her the gray skies threatened rain. Bah! Maybe it would be drier in the canyon. For now though she was in decent hunting grounds and there was something soothing about the sound of the wind rustling through the golden aspen leaves.

Birna settled below a thick grove of aspens to watch the rain begin to fall. A short ways down stream a pair of beavers worked feverishly on their dam which was swiftly being overtaken by the already engorged river.

Raumr

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Advanced Fighter (60)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-25-2024, 06:59 PM

Life had been great since his arrival to this place known as Auster. Its temperate climate, though rather wet, was manageable compared to the hot and humid jungle where he hailed from. Enjoying the shifting breeze that brought the threat of rain, Raumr moved his way through the grove toward cover. Like a lot of big cats, he wasn't the biggest fan of being wet, but dealt with it the best he could.

The sound of fervently working beavers catches his attention, tail flicking curiously as he watched. Perhaps they would make a good meal... Just as he's about to head their way, the wind shifts and brings him the scent of a feline. Raumr perks instantly, curiosity flooding his gaze as he looks around to find a rather large snow leopard off in the cover of the trees.

Unable to ignore the other cat, Raumur approaches slowly, still trying to stay quiet so the nearby beavers don't frighten. When he's close enough to Birna, Raumr lowers himself onto his belly, also under the cover of the canopy and facing the dam building beavers. "It is not often I come across leopards," he begins, a friendly smile playing on his scarred lips. "I am Raumr, and you?" His fiery amber eyes glance over to her, hoping she's not thrown by his sudden appearance.

Raumr Regalus, the Third
table coding by bunni ♥

Birna

Loner

Master Hunter (249)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
09-07-2024, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2024, 09:29 AM by Birna. Edited 1 time in total.)

Birna eyed the beavers, debating if it was worth the effort to get them. They were near water and could easily slip out of her grasp and she wasn't terribly hungry to start. The tip of her tail twitched, ears swiveling back as she caught the subtle sounds of approach. Not the claws of canines or bears but the padded step of a fellow feline. Her sky blue eyes focused on a handsome male lion who approached with an amiable aire.

Birna tensed slightly, but he seemed friendly enough and it wasn't often she came across other large cats, especially those keen on conversation. "I could say similar. It is not often I come across lions… or other felines for that matter." Not that she blamed her kind. The place was crawling with wolves and the competition could make it difficult. The man introduced himself as Raumr. She dipped her head in greeting before answering. "Birna. A pleasure. Have you been in these lands long?" Her posture relaxed, inviting conversation. "I was debating the merits of hunting the beavers but I would welcome conversation with a fellow feline." She looked to the man. Whether he wished to talk or grab a snack and pick up the conversation she was game.