Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-08-2024, 08:01 PM

SpeechThink

Widow cracked her neck as she sat in the center of the garden. She'd come in search of herbs to add to the cache back in Hellborn, but given the weather she admittedly wasn't all too surprised that her search came up short. It was beginning to look more and more like she would need to venture back into Boreas for a proper herb gathering, but going back wasn't something she wanted to do exactly. Maybe she could task Crux with the job. If she sent him away for a few days, perhaps she could make the time to teach her daughter a thing or two. If she truly did want to be their diplomat, she needed to get experience.

Not today, though, and that was fine. She doubted Cryptis wanted to come along and gather herbs with her just to listen to whatever lesson she would deem important. The time would need to come though, but not just for her eldest daughter... but all of her children. Since adding to the herb cache had been unsuccessful, Widow stood to leave. It really was a beautiful place, but she didn't want to hang around too long when she had plenty of other things she could be doing.

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-08-2024, 08:12 PM
Citadel might think he was subtle, but Basilisk knew the boy had been sneaking off when he thought no one was looking. One of his companions had stalked the pup, and he retraced the boy's steps now. Seeing what dangers his kid might have run into.

His scent trail was winding where the boy had gotten distracted by any small shiny thing. The overlapping paths gave the Warlord a challenge, until he caught the scent of something new. Something fresher. Deviating from his task to investigate, he found a wolf he vaguely recognised, though he couldn't quite put a paw on where. “Greetings, sorry if I disturbed you.” He said as she rose to her paws.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

09-08-2024, 08:20 PM

SpeechThink

Perhaps she had been too in her head to hear him approach, but once she saw the familiar giant she jumped slightly then shook her head as she took a deep breath. He hadn't bothered her, but he had startled her! She thought she was alone here, but clearly she was not. Though they were a long ways away from the last time she remembered seeing this absolute giant man.

"Oh, you didn't disturb me. I was just about to leave actually," she said, choosing to not bring up remembering or recognizing him. Maybe he didn't remember her, which was fine, and she wasn't really interested in making things weird or potentially freaking out a wolf that stood more than a head over her.

─ by Skelle !

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-08-2024, 09:42 PM
He nodded his head, acknowledging her comment. He was not the most social of wolves, though that itch of recognition was bothering him. He didn't recognise her scent, either. The bits of it that drifted towards him spoke of a pack he wasn't familiar with. 

“Don't let me hold you up” he said, her words indicating a desire to leave. He had no intention of intimidating her. But before giving her a chance to move if she chose to, he spoke again. “Have we met before? There's something familiar about you…” perhaps it was understandable that the remembrance was one sided, when wolves his size didn't come along very often.

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

09-09-2024, 06:12 PM

SpeechThink

Although he looked familiar, and she was certain that she had met him before, his presence was rather intimidating. She was in a new land with a man that was rivaling the treetops in height. She could only imagine that he was powerful, especially with the scent of a distantly familiar pack on him. She couldn't remember their name, but they had been close to Insomnia and perhaps at one point, even Habari. No wonder she couldn't remember much about him.

When he asked if they'd met before however, her suspicions were confirmed and so released a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding in. "I believe so? You seem familiar, but I can't place from where. My name is Widow," she greeted, choosing to leave of the bit about her pack for now as she waited for his name and if it seemed just as familiar as he looked.

─ by Skelle !

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

Master Intellectual (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-09-2024, 06:31 PM

Citadel was going to get the earful to end all earfuls. Her heart was thrumming against her chest, what was he doing away from the castle? He can't wander off in strange lands like this! She had noticed the companions were eerily keeping an eye on her and markedly looking for something. And Bas was nowhere to be found either!

She followed both their scents until she finally came upon his mountainous form in the garden.
"Please tell me you've-" She started to say as she came around him and found the woman he was talking to.

"Oh! Hello! I don't mean to... Interrupt!" She said cheerfully, her eyes still darting about, her pause in speech from her thinking she saw something, craning her neck and all. She had missed the conversation entirely, so absorbed in looking for their wayward toddler. "Has she seen him?" She asked Basilisk, trying to catch up on the conversation, her panicked mother's heart making her impatient. He was out here, certainly, he was also looking for their beloved Cit.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-09-2024, 06:39 PM

It seemed the both of them were stuck on an odd point of recognition that went no further, he scratched his chin with a paw as he tried to shake something loose. No, nothing. Perhaps they’d spared at one time or another. There had been a period where he was sparring strangers every other day. “Well, it’s nice to meet you… again? Widow. I’m Basilisk Fatalis of the Armada.” he introduced himself.

His wife appeared then, her tiny form bustling into view. He raised a brow at her, did she miss him in the five minutes he’d been gone? Her words confused him. “Him?” he started to ask, and then realised she meant Citadel. “I left him back at the Hallows. Don’t tell me he slipped out again he growled. That boy was going to be in a world of trouble.

"Basilisk"