�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-14-2014, 02:23 PM
So guyssss, it finally happened. Birch tapped dat ass.

The puppies can have any names but must have the last name Netonya. Whether it is Netonya or Dominique-Netonya is up to you. The designs are coming soon <3 But here is the form in case you want to get personality and name or something down.

Elsa Designs:
user posted image

Fox Designs:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

CODE

Name:
Design:
Personality:
Appearance:
Alignment:
Other:

Laria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-19-2014, 06:10 PM
Name: Laria Netonya

Design: Kiara's only pup design

Personality: The girl is free natured and bold, standing her ground in every fight, which happens far too often it seems. The girl is strong willed and determined in whatever she does, especially being that rebel who never seems to do things correctly. The girl is graceful and light on her feet because she takes exercise as an important thing like her mother. She views like as a challenge; what doesn't kill her makes her stronger. She is a rebel through and through, attempting to deny her parents any form of control with her every step of the way in order to exert her freedom.

From the time she is a small pup to when she is an adult, she seeks to be known as a fierce warrior who takes orders from those who earn it. The girl has a strong ambition to win every fight she goes through. If, by chance, she were to lose a fight, she would seek to make herself better and then seek the opponent out to show that she would never back down. She wants to be an individualist. Though her views on being an individualist are quite different from the average views.

Many see an individual as a strong spirit who acts out of what they want. She sees being an individual as asserting herself in every way to anyone who seeks her out. Whether it is fighting her way in or out of a situation or if it is demanding weaker wolves give in, she'll do it.

Appearance: Laria is quite the site, her stunning features there for all to gape at. Her lean yet muscular legs carrying the 125 pound woman across great distances throughout the seasons. Her dark tawny colored complexion stunning in both the moonlight and the sunlight. Her fur is a medium lengths and quite ragged to give him the appearance of a rebellious girl.

The free spirit often can be seen showing off her rather long claws with fights as the little delinquent of the two good wolves and her teeth constantly showing as they start to yellow from eating and everyday activity. From her head to her toes, she is a good 31", just an inch taller than her mother. Laria has a calm and easily tempered nature which can reflect off in her pale amber eyes. Her head has a redish ton gracing the top of it. The girl is almost a spitting image of her mother in appearance, yet not in personality. No, those two things are drastically different.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Other: 1 of 2 free slots

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 03:53 PM
user posted image

Name: Cypress Netonya
Design:
user posted image
Personality: To Come
Appearance: To Come
Alignment: Lawful Good {Most likely, like his dad.}
Other: Free puppy pass is mine unless someone else really wants to apply for a baby and gets approved. :3 If you get approved I'll be working on some private threads for histories and some character interactions and whatnot, so I should have enough by the time they are born to pay for a pup pass if someone REALLY wants a babu. You MUST be active with this pup, however. >:c

Birch

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2014, 06:04 PM
More babies!!

user posted image

Also my other design is up for grabs, as I'm thinking of a new one. :3

Blizzard

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Hey I just met you

And This Is Crazy, But

Name: Maka Dominique-Netonya

Design: user posted image {If Keno doesn't mind.}

Personality:

Appearance:
Maka is a pretty young wolf, taking after both her mother and father; but mostly her father, with her colors. Even the size of her is the same as her father. She is twenty eight inches in height once she gets older, only being an inch taller than her father; that won't be very visible to see. When the girl walks, she stumbles, nothing like the graceful movements of her mother, or maybe any of her siblings.

Alignment:

Other:

here's my number, so call me maybe~MAKA~

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2014, 04:55 PM
I don't mind. ^^ Just make sure to finish your application before the due date. If there are not many applications, which it doesn't look likely, I will be leaving the whole deciding process up to Kiara since I won't be around most likely to help her decide.

As for designs, depending on what Fox's babus look like, I am leaning towards the reddish-brown, black, and white design if I don't design another I like. But if someone else is interested in that babu then I can choose a different one. <3

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2014, 10:49 AM
Puppies are born today and so only the finished applications will be counted. Laria and Cypress.