ardent

Dearest Sister-In-Law

Selene

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2014, 11:03 PM

Now fully recovered, Selene had begun to make her way north where she recalled Virgil said she was staying in a pack that the family could move to. Such a distance to walk, it would be tiring for her legs after laying around so much while ill, but that wouldn't stop this woman, she would push on. Paws gliding through the browned, brittle grass, steel grey orbs running over the place. Had the land gotten a decent amount of rain she was sure this place would look like a sea of green, swaying back and forth, cool to the touch. Lovely. Imagining such a place however would cause Selene to slow, sometihng she did not wish for, so she would continue on.

About an hour of walking the woman would be forced to a stop, a large crack in the earth just a inches from her paws. She would lean over to look down, head tilting to the side as she kicked a small pebble down the ravine. Tongue clicked in her jaws as she sat back on her haunches, head turning left then right to examine how wide and long it was. "Wonderful." She grumbled, picking herself up and walked along the edge, looking for a way across or at least a steep hill she could move down to avoid the ravine.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-16-2014, 10:57 AM

Change was in the air, as it had consistently been since the Olympians had come to Alacritia. There had rarely been a dull moment throughout their ascension, and Natalya did not see one on the horizon for them. Alliances were being made, the pack was growing, the matriarch was going through some changes of her own - changes that had planted a seed of desire in Natalya's mind for more personal changes of her own. She was uncertain that Helios was ready, but Nat longed for the joy of raising children again. She hoped only that her time would come sooner than later.

In the meantime, she would wander the lands surrounding their home to familiarize herself before setting off on yet another mission to strengthen her family. The ebony woman found herself meandering along the edge of the ravine in the wooded area near to their lands. Her position would seem precarious, though every-so-often she kicked her paw to the left to feel for air, occasionally managing to kick a rock and listen for its fall. She walked at a slow and deliberate pace, taking the utmost care in keeping herself alive, but stopping suddenly at a familiar scent. A small smile crossed her lips as she put a name to the smell.

Selene.

talk, think

To Feel Alive IAMEVE by IAMEVE on Grooveshark

Selene

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2014, 06:19 PM
so crappy >.< sowwy!

She would make her way along the edge, holding her head high as she scanned the area for a way over. It was an interesting land mark, if you weren't paying attention to where you were walking then death would meet you in seconds. Good thing the woman was observant, but as she looked over, she could see the bones of those unfortunate enough to slip over. A shame, perfectly good prey gone to waste. Selene would shake her head, going back to finding a way across... until she caught something in the air.

A small smile would form as the woman took it in, eyes closing momentarily to put a name to it. ?Natalya.? Tones were sweet, and she would move on to try and find where the woman was. It felt some time since she last saw the family, the small meeting between them going fine and she had even felt a bit better then. But the sickness took the woman once again, driving her away from Zeus and the others. It wouldn't take long before she saw the woman a couple yards away, lifting her head and barking in greeting to the dark woman.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-21-2014, 08:23 PM

The ebony woman would brighten when her greeting was returned. She listened for the closeness of Selene's steps and welcome her with a touch of the nose when they were close enough. She sat immediately back and wrapped her tail lightly around her feet, taking a deep breath of the air around her as she felt the sun warm her pelt.

Are you well now? The former matriarch had been absent for some time. Her illness had been constant, sometimes ebbing away while stealing her from the world at others. The whole family remained uncertain of her condition and just how far it would take her. Natalya was more than glad to meet the woman here now, finding her seemingly well at last.

ooc;; much crappier :X

talk, think

Selene

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 01:42 PM

She would return the touch once the two were close enough, happy to finally come into contact with one of her family, even if the woman had been married in. Legs would fold beneath the woman and bring her into a sitting position as did Natalya, ears perking up when she asked if she was well now. Head would rise with a proud smile, tail curling around and laying over her paws. ?For now I am Natalya, I feel that it will not return for some time.? At least, the aging woman hoped so. She felt refreshed, ready to take on the world, something she hadn't experienced in some time now.

?How is everyone, did the whole family make it to Virgil's pack in the north?? The woman was genuinely curious and concerned, was the family alright with her daughter, or did some of them not make it like Selene? Oh she hoped they were alright, and hopefully her love would be with them, she had to make up her absence to him, give him a night of loving. "What of Zeus and Eros?" Was her husband and other daughter alright and thriving?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-26-2014, 05:52 PM

Natalya was thrilled to hear that Selene's illness seemed to be in a powerful remission - hopefully it would not rear its head for a long while, if ever. Helios was currently the only other wolf her age present with the pack, and Natalya craved the company of... well... adults.

Which brought her abruptly to the questions of their family and brought a small frown to her face. Selene had been gone for so long, she didn't know of their move or of the absence of her husband. The pack has actually moved to this area, some lands further down along the coast. Unfortunately, not many of our family members have shown themselves yet. Eros did make the journey with us, but I have not seen her much as of late. For the most part it is only myself, Helios, and our sons that have joined Virgil here. I'm sure the rest are on their way, though. They were well when I saw them in the north.

She forced a smile then, unwilling to let any worry show. Selene had enough on her plate. I think that Virgil will be glad to see you. She could use the company of her mother. And perhaps her guidance as well...

talk, think

Selene

gems
size
build
player
03-29-2014, 12:38 PM
Thought I replied to this >.<

Selene's head tilted to the side, ears perking up at Nat's voice. The dark woman informed her that they had moved from the north and into this area, further down along the coast, that was surprising but then again it made sense, they weren't exactly built for the cold terrain. Then news of the family which would bring a frown, brows coming together and tip of her tail flicking up. Not every members had shown, Zeus being one of them, however Eros did make it but has not been around. Where had her child gone? Clearing her throat she would give a small shake of her head and sit straight up, catching her sister-in-law comment that it was mostly her, Helios and their sons with Virgil and was sure that the rest were on their way since she saw them up in the north.

It was disappointing news to find out, especially when the family has been close before. It made Selene wonder what was going on with everyone, was their hearts changing or were the gods testing them in some way that they would soon pass? With a heavy sigh she would try and smile to Nat, giving a small nod. ?I just hope she will not be upset with my absence, I don't know what came over me during my illness to make me wander so far.? She rambled, her gaze wandering up to the sky for a brief moment but wouldn't suddenly fall back to Nat when she mentioned Virgil could use her mother's company.

Eyes would narrow in concern and suspicion, neck craning forward. ?Did something happen while I was gone?? Should something have happened to her daughter the woman wouldn't know what she would do with herself. She was suppose to be around to help guide her, offer words of wisdom should she go to her, stand by her side when she made a decision for the family and her pack. But no, Selene was off wandering the lands, body overwhelmed by illness, unable to find her family. How would she make it up to Virgil?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-25-2014, 07:30 PM

Try as she might, Selene could not hide her disappointment from her voice. Perhaps it was because it was a feeling they both shared. Natalya did not understand why the family had not become whole again, but they needed to soon with what was to come. The birth of Virgil's children would happen soon and it would be best that they were all there to aid her in raising the new Olympians.

It was not Natalya's place to disclose such information though. As much as she longed to tell her sister-in-law, she would leave that honor to her niece. I am certain Virgil will not judge you, but you should come with me to Olympus and allow her to tell you what has happened. She is well, but there have been some... changes. She should be the one to fill you in.

talk, think