Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
09-14-2024, 06:43 AM

Find me where the wild things are

Trixy had started her day early. She was looking for a good place to set up a trap, slurry and slush under her paws. There were many shiny shimmering scales beneath the rush of the water and she was happy to know the salmon and trout would be full of eggs and just right for the picking. She could of just used the same basket trap she's learned but she had a different idea this time. She would need some sticks and the leftover scraps of leather from crafting other stuff she had slung over the back of Frank, who was happily moving slowly after her and nibbling at small plants along the way. He was a constant in her life and she would be so happy to give him a companion of his own, even if it wasn't another reindeer. Perhaps she would seek out Sir Artorias and ask him what it would cost her to get one of his ravens. They could be useful and she definitely could use one that was already habituated to wolves and fighting. She shook the thought from her head for now though.

She found a good spot and looked back to Frank. "Here looks fine bud, go ahead and find something to eat while I get the sticks." She grinned at the reindeer as she started working to get everything set up. First up find sturdy thick sticks then worry about getting them drove into the river mud. She would also need some reeds or cattails. She moved towards the wooded area, looking about for some fallen branches.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

1/6 craft and use a trap

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Advanced Fighter (60)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
09-17-2024, 08:36 PM

Ellara Praetor

Much to her displeasure, Enyo happened to be in Auster still. Today, Erebros had decided to separate. Perhaps they could cover more ground and find more wolves to recruit that way. He knew his sister could handle her own and she knew he could two. They were dependable in that way for each other.

Her travels lead her deeper into Auster, surrounded by a deep and richly wooded area that n seemed to be bursting with life. The faint scent of bears hung around among the crisp scent of evegreens. Large paws crunched heavily on the Earth, having decided stealth was not the move. She was not hunting. She wanted to make noise, for most things would run from something that moved so loudly through the woods with such confidence.

After some time the massive wolf would come upon one of the smallest wolves she had yet to encounter. Was it a pup? No, Enyo's well-trained nose knew the subtle differences between a woman and a child. This was a full grown adult... if you could call it that.

"Hello." She said as she slowly approached, surely she wouldn't have caught the girl off guard with the noise she decided to make, "I see you're crafting some traps? May I join you?" Being the skilled huntress she was, Enyo never turned down an opportunity to satisfy her prey drive.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated