player
03-13-2014, 07:15 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Thena
How did you get here?: Sea

Character's Name: Laodike
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 25inches
Appearance Description:
Laodike has a light gray-tan coat, with splatters of white, black and dark grey in certain places. Her eyes are framed with a black rim, which looks slightly like some kind of a mask. Her stomach is more of a creamy tan than the rest of her body. From her sides, the greys mix in with the tan. The colours are layered, with some flecks blending in. Her paws and tail are pure black. Her muzzle is mainly white with a brown stripe down the middle. Her whiskers are almost invisible due to their dark colour.

Her fur is long, espically around her neck and face, which looks like a mane. Her fur keeps out the winter cold well, and losses some of its fluffiness in the summer. Her eyes are a light green, with a small tinge of light amber when close up. They show her emotions well, and are full of life. Her tail is long and bushy. Her body is small in size. Her legs are very long, and she can run pretty fast. Her body shape and size adds to her speed.

Picture

Anais

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-14-2014, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014, 05:01 PM by Anais.)
Hi. ^^ Welcome to Alacritis!

I've looked over your profile and application, and everything seems to be in order. c: I just had one question that I was hoping for some clarification on.

In her application and on her frame size she's listed as a small wolf, but in one of the last lines of her appearance she is said to be medium. Was that correct or is she still small?

Also, its no issue but I wanted to let you know in case no one else has that personality isn't required when filling out the application, just the fields listed on the form. c:

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.

Laodike

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2014, 06:58 PM
Oops I forgot to change the size in the description. I have edited it now.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-15-2014, 01:16 PM
It still says she is medium on her profile description. Could you adjust this to say small, so that it will match your application description and profile stats :]

Laodike

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 10:42 PM
Done thanks :)

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-16-2014, 02:17 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]