An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
09-17-2024, 11:24 PM

He allowed Lucy and the others to rest and recuperate as much as he could. It weighed heavily on him that he refrained from admitting Haydee's status to either of them but he was convinced it would only make the healer restless and disturb both her own and Haydee's rest. He had told them the news of the shift in leadership again but insisted that they get some rest before he would allow them to ask him any more questions about it.

He waited two days after their return, allowing her to at least have a full day's rest and a full belly before he approached the den where she was resting. No doubt with Bae-cyl as well as who they said was Beauregard, the last Norad leader.

"Lucette, are you well enough to bend my ear? I have my own news for you besides the pack change, though I know you wanted to speak to me about it before I announced it." He said. He would remain just outside the den, perhaps where Bae-syl and Beauregard could hear them if they were present.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

"Our character is often revealed at our highs and lows... Be humble at the mountaintops, be steadfast in the valleys. Be faithful in between." - marcandangel.