gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-13-2014, 04:19 PM
[Image: cc14bbf6866272e22c2808ff65d575ea-d66tk9h.png]

This place, it wasn't what Aria used to know and call home. Something about it was... out of place, and it was bothering the woman. With a heavy sigh Aria would make her way to the falls to think and relax, wanting to be away from the main lands today. Upon reaching the desired spot, she would lift her head and howl for her mate, summoning Haku to join her, should he be free at the moment from duties. She wanted to talk to him about some things, throw a suggestion that perhaps they should get going soon... She was aging, and soon she would hit that moment where she would be unable to produce children. She wanted to give a small pack before that happened, raise a litter of lovely pups to take their place once their lives came to an end. Make a good life for themselves, where they felt loved and like they belonged.

Aria would stop and sit about three feet from the pool of water at the bottom of the falls, foreleg crossed over the other, laying her head atop and closing her eyes till Haku showed up.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Haku

gems
size
build
player
03-20-2014, 12:33 PM

Haku's ears perked immediatly at the melodious sound of his mate's howl. His lips curled up instantly and his paws changed course directly to her call. The man had just finished scouting the southern border of Ludicael and once he'd made sure of no intrusions or waiting wolves he had resigned from his duties. The man settled into a quick lope, muscled limbs carrying towards his love.
His pace slowed to a trot as he sighted Aria. He let out a small happy bark as he neared and closed the short steps between them in seconds. He nuzzled her side and planted a kiss on her muzzle before planting himself beside her. Aria, my love. How are you feeling?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-22-2014, 05:36 PM
[Image: cc14bbf6866272e22c2808ff65d575ea-d66tk9h.png]

Aria could hear his paws against the earth before the bark, lips pulling back in a smile as she opened her eyes to gaze at the man she had come to love. A nuzzle to her side and kiss on her muzzle sending warmth through the woman's body, she would return a kiss to his cheek as he moving up beside her and asking how she was feeling. Overall she was feeling fine, relaxed and happy to have him here beside her. Under this good side however she was feeling anxious, worried about her decision, and unsure if it would be okay with Haku. ?I'm feeling fine dear,? she nuzzled his neck. ?How are you feeling? Despite the heat.? Tones were warm, a small chuckle escaping her jaws.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Haku

gems
size
build
player
03-22-2014, 05:57 PM

Haku wouldd it beside his love, listening to her reply. I'm feeling fine dear, How are you feeling? Despite the heat. He would let Aria's laugh wash over him and smile before replying. Despite her happiness on the top, Haku could sense something else underneath, although he did not question it. Better now. He would plant anothrr kiss on Aria's forehead. Any day, even a great one, could be tripled by Aria's presence. The heat is pressing, though I prefer it to a harsh winter. He would chuckle slightly. Chocolate tipped tail wagged lazily behind him, casting shade against the water before them. Small splahes found their way onto his paws and in a glance were gone, evaporated by the heat.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-27-2014, 01:10 PM

In no time her mate would appear, tender as always. She would smile at his response and another kiss she would receive from him, mentioning the heat and how he preferred it however to the harsh winter. Aria wasn't too sure about that, but then again she wasn't sure which she would want over the other. Winter was definitely better because she could easily warm up with Haku curled up beside her, but for summer you had to cool off by dipping your body in water, and a lot of the time it only would give you temporary relief. Besides that, pry was more plentiful in warmer weather, out and about far more than during winter.

With a light sigh she would brush the topic aside, might as well get this done with instead of trying to time it right. "Haku, I've been thinking," she began in light tones, nuzzling his cheek before laying her head over his paws. "Ludicael is different, I'm finding a hard time trying to get my bearings." She would continue on, her paw moving over and laying over one of his own. "This was just a temporary thing.... but I think now would be time to take our leave..." Yes, it would be agood time to leave. They could move on, find their own place to settle and start thei own little family.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"