An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-22-2024, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2024, 11:54 AM by Sparrow. Edited 3 times in total.)
We got gay ghost babies! If you wanna apply, feel free to do it! I've got some designs below, but feel free to bring your own. Due Oct 5th!

Ground rules: Character and design become perma-yours after 200 posts. I don't keep strict activity rules because I try not to be a massive hypocrite, but when they're pups, having them missing for a while is a much bigger issue than when they're adults. I'm the worlds worst mother player, so feel free to ask me for mother threads if you need.

IC rules: We are going with names that are places that water and land meet! Something about symbolism that Recluse is the land Sparrow always comes home to. Pups will be taught about pirates and raiders and how the Kleins are all shit except for their mother who's a ghost. Sparrow doesn't believe in any gods, but maybe Modesty will share some religion with them. I prefer no serious mental or physical defects since both parents are only moderately terrible people. Things like depression and anxiety etc are totally fine, but it's unlikely that they'd be super cool natural born peg-legged cold blooded murderers. Trauma can always change that, if you prefer.

Apps:

Code:
<b>Player:</b>
<b>Character name:</b>
<b>Description:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>
<b>Mutations (if any):</b>
<b>Other info/bribes:</b>

Designs: Stash Link tweaks can be made, byo also allowed. See some examples below (more on Stash).

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Lolaf

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Pride - BisexualEaster 2022Toys for Tots
09-24-2024, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2024, 11:54 AM by Lolaf. Edited 1 time in total.)
Got all our provided designs in one place now, please take a look: here

Erik

Loner

Advanced Fighter (115)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
wicked

Pride - Bisexual1K
10 hours ago (This post was last modified: 10 hours ago by Erik. Edited 1 time in total.)
wipwipwip

Player: wicked
Character name: torn between Bluff and Breaker
Description: click
Personality:
Mutations (if any):
Other info/bribes:
Warning: posts from this character often involve body horror.
Erik has a Norwegian forest cat that is assumed with him at all times.