size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
09-29-2024, 12:14 PM
find a reason to smile everyday

Navigating wasn't one of Fairytales strongest suits. Well, that is not yet anyway. She enjoyed venturing and making new journeys each and everyday. The scents of flowers guiding her, today she wanted to try and help Atreyu build up a stock of some herbal flowers and different herbs, just so the band would have them on hand, well paw if needed. She's been in good spirits and it's been a couple days for her being part of Atreyu's band. And it was a cooler day, clouds covered the sun. It'd give the two women more time to get to know one another also. To build a bond - especially when being in her band. Fairytale excepted Atreyu would not be far off, possibly wandering to the gully as well. It's been a journey for Fairytale. And honestly, Fairytale wanted to know how Atreyu felt about Fairytale and her brother Oath. So why not?

It was a task that she was able to do however. Even with her vision being the way it was. She squinted making out the layout of the land to were it wasn't blurred, watching grasses dance and sway to and fro. Ears twist as she now relied on all of the different scents. Wishing that she was able to see truly better, but making the best of it. Stumbling over a popped up large stone. Giving a little growl as she looked to the greyish hued stone. Giving it her disapproval, a laugh was stolen from her as she did this then turning her attention to the lay out of the gulley around her. Squinting of course.

"speech" | thinks

Atreyu

Judilian Band
Leader

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Healer (230)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
09-29-2024, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2024, 07:47 PM by Atreyu. Edited 1 time in total.)
I will not bow, I will not break;

Atreyu moved with confidence to the place known as Fern Gulley, where she was to meet with Fairytale and get to work on something that would possibly help her see. She carried with her pieces of slightly curved glass that she had found in an abandoned dwelling, along with something that would hopefully keep the pieces of glass in. She wasn't sure what it was, but it felt sturdy and flexible at the same time, it was an orange color that was really pretty. Her spotted tail waved above her hips as she trotted toward the place that she and Fairytale were supposed to meet.

She hoped that Fairytale made it to the gulley alright, there was a constant nagging worry that she would get hurt being unable to see. It tugged at her mind and pulled at her heart, enough that Atreyu was willing to craft something that would hopefully help with that. If she got the right kind of glass. She had also gotten a headband to help keep them on her face. As soon as the much smaller woman came into view, the yearling leader gave a happy bark and greeted Fairytale by first clearing her throat to announce herself. "Hello, Fairytale! I'm glad you made it here safely." She said warmly, her tones soft and easy as she spoke, not wanting to startle the little albino woman.

1/3 Crafted an item related to healing - Glasses
OOC: Just for the record, this is after she stumbles, Atreyu didn't see that <3
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by resin

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Fairytale

Judilian Band

Novice Navigator (20)

Intermediate Hunter (45)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
09-30-2024, 07:56 AM

Fairytale was always happy and go lucky, never truly allowing her vision problems to bring her down, sure she would stumble here and there and fail hunts. But it was a way of life. Failed hunts that was. She had never meant another wolf with vision problems before, but surely there were some roaming the lands. Fairytale had felt welcomed with Atreyu and some of her family that she had the pleasure of meeting. Even Alaric. He seemed pleasant enough, guarded but he probably had his reasons to be. Fairytale wouldn't judge him for that. Not at all. Why would she? The albino girl was also trying to find her place among the band, as gathering some gerber daisies and another flower that went along with the white, the voice of Atreyu called to her.

A smile beamed across her lips as she moved slowly and carefully towards the other woman. Take your time Fairytale, nice and easy. She kept thinking to herself, "Is today the day Ms. Atreyu?" The smile never faltering from her maw as she spoke excitedly. "I wanted to make you a gift also, so I figured why not two pretty flowers as a thank you gift also." Fairytale known she was going to help craft, but a part of her also wanted to explore.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN

Atreyu

Judilian Band
Leader

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Healer (230)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

09-30-2024, 04:47 PM

There was a warm smile painted onto her face the moment Fairytale showed up, quickly making her way over to the little wolf and lending her shoulder to help guide her. She knew Fairytale had trouble seeing, though she couldn't tell how bad it was. The pieces of glass she had were all concave, all of them magnified a bit when she looked through them. Perhaps a pair of them would help Fairytale to see better, and the wire she had was braided together to make a good frame for them to hold them on. When she got to where she had placed her satchel, she gently bumped Fairytale on the shoulder.

"Adya divasah asti iti aashase." She said in her native tongue, though she quickly clarified for the smaller woman. "I hope today is the day." Smiling brightly as Fairytale said she had a gift for her, bringing her gloved paw to the albino's shoulder. "You didn't have to get me anything, but I will cherish them as long as I can. Thank you." Her spotted tri-colored tail waved behind her and she grinned. "Shall we get started?" She asked, though she suspected she already knew the answer.

2/3 Crafted an item related to healing - Glasses

As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Fairytale

Judilian Band

Novice Navigator (20)

Intermediate Hunter (45)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
10-01-2024, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2024, 08:59 AM by Fairytale. Edited 1 time in total.)

Fairytale to say wasn't excited was truly a straight out lie. She was excited as ever. Today was truly the day that she would be able to truly see everything and it's beauty. That is with Atreyus help. The wonderful woman of pink and ivory with brighter hues and obsidian. How Atreyu did and managed everything was something else that Fairytale imagined. She was proud to be part of the womans band. As she watched Atreyu begin the bend the wires, braiding them together, it was a scene she never witnessed before.

How was she doing it so well? "I would love that Ms. Atreyu. I want to learn every thing that I possibly can. What can I do to help?" She wondered how she would be able to help craft it as looking to Atreyu, a light tilt of her cranium offered, sitting down upon her hind quarters with a smile painted across her pale lips. .

"speech" | thinks

Atreyu

Judilian Band
Leader

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Healer (230)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

10-02-2024, 08:44 PM

Fairytale didn't miss a beat as Atreyu fashioned the frames of her new contraption out of copper wire, the pale fae asking how she could help. Atreyu smiled wide, though the spotted woman knew Fairytale most likely missed the expression. "Actually, I need you to look through these pieces of glass and tell me which ones you can see the best out of. You'll know which ones when this flower is not fuzzy looking." She set a white and red speckled rose down in front of her, along with matching pairs of glass that she had managed to gather from scattered skeletons.

While Fairytale tried them out, Atreyu finished with the frames, waiting to close the frames until she had matching pieces of glass to fit into them. She couldn't wait to hear the excitement in Fairytale's voice when she finally saw that rose for the first time. She had made sure to pick a beautiful flower for her to look at for the first time. Suddenly, Atreyu wished that Oath was with them. Her brother would be much better at making these frames than she was, but for what she had, she was doing good.

3/3 Crafted an item related to healing - Glasses

Fairytale

Judilian Band

Novice Navigator (20)

Intermediate Hunter (45)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
10-03-2024, 07:41 AM

Since meeting Atreyu Morningstar and some of her family seemed like the best thing that could possibly ever happen to Fairytale, most of those that she had the pleasure to meet. And the feline pastel pinkish silver vixen known by Atreyu was so very kind and tender hearted. Twin peaks shifted upon her skull as the woman spoke out, Fairytale had listened. A smile crossing her pale lips as Atreyu set something down, it seemed to be a flower of some sort.

As she had helped her try some of the lenses upon, testing out each peice of glass. Some did not work, and made everything worse. Fairytale had became discouraged with that and wanted to give up, but Atreyu was there to help, guiding Fairytale. Showing her to not give up at all.

After many peices of glass was tried, she then tried another one. Soon everything had become clear, vivid colors of the rainbows. Her breath stuck within her throat as looking to the rose that Atreyu had placed down. "Atreyu!" She spoke excitedly, almost yelling out to her friend.

"The rose is breath taking, and this land! I can see. I mean without squinting as bad as I use too." Her tail thumped against the ground with excitement she could not contain no longer. "No one ever told me how beautiful it really is." Fairytale circled around, almost as if chasing her tail. Happy barks and yips released. Eyes catching sight of a butterfly as it fluttered past her nose.

"speech" | thinks

Atreyu

Judilian Band
Leader

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Healer (230)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

Yesterday, 01:26 PM

She knew Fairytale had found the pieces that made her vision sharp once more by the excited tones that sang between them. Atreyu watched with glee as Fairytale spun in a circle and wondered at the world around them. "Sometimes, descriptions just don't cut it." She said with a tinkling laugh, her spotted tail waving behind her. "Let me see them really quick, I'll put them in this contraption I made." Holding out her paw, she waited until Fairytale gave her the pieces that helped her to see. Once she had them, the spotted dire woman would then fit them into the copper frames. She then moved forward and placed them gently onto Fairytale's face over her eyes. "There now, how about that?"