Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
7 hours ago (This post was last modified: 7 hours ago by Cryptis. Edited 1 time in total.)
Triss dragged Crux to the shimmering shore, where things were clearly going on. What, she didn’t know. But something! As a slowly learning healer, she was curious to see if she could figure out any of the odd going ons in the land. She also wanted to make her mother proud, and bring back knowledge and understanding to her alpha and pack.

So when they arrived at the shimmering shore, and saw that others had already started, she turned to Crux with a raised brow. “I guess we're digging.” Her eyes glanced towards his leg, but she would never dream of telling him he was incapable. He was Crux, he could do anything.

"Cryptis"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
6 hours ago

Crux had been intending to head north, try to speak to his siblings and invite them and maybe a few more of his family to his upcoming wedding. But then the ground had shook and the sky had gone red and it hadn't felt exactly prudent to go far. Even as he felt something tugging him north. Crux was doing his best to ignore it for now. Well he was ignoring the part of him that longed on a deep level to go north. Word of something changing nearby had ignited something else in him and he hoped sating that would help to stave off his desire to go north. So maybe he was so willingly dragged around by Triss for that reason. (As if he wouldn't have let himself be dragged around by Triss whenever she wanted.) That said he knew how quickly things could get nasty when things got weird, the long burn scar on his throat was proof enough of that. So maybe it was also a desire to be there, to try and protect Triss just in case.

None of that was to say he was pleased to find himself on yet another beach. The sand at least seemed to pack down a bit easier than the beach of his youth but that didn't mean he was going to move particularly well. He didn't miss the quick glance to his leg, where it might have irked him from others he found only a little fluttering of indignation when it came from Triss. Because he knew he'd have worried similarly for her if they were somewhere where the air was less than clean, and neither of them would try to dictate it as a barrier. Instead he narrowed his eyes at her playfully. "I'll have you know digging isn't that hard for me. Long as I get planted." There was a slight joking to his tone, he knew others didn't need to dig in the way he did. Which was what Crux was doing. He twisted his left ankle so that he easily packed down some of the sand, his right required a bit more shifting of his hips but eventually he felt secure.

"First one to find something gets a kiss?" He grinned at her as he suggested a little bet. But he also didn't wait for a response instead starting to drive his fore paws into the sand, churning up strange furrowed tracks as he dug. He wanted to win after all!

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.