gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
10-16-2024, 12:45 AM
The bitch had found herself exploring around, curiosity had followed her from the meeting two days ago. The wonder and the need to figure out the brute of a woman she had met, a small trickle of a desire to step on her toes some more. She truly needed to know just how much she could bother her before she broke and reacted in any sort of way, Empousa enjoyed the thrill. Although like usual she assumed this small obsession would leave her after she got what she wanted, or found something else or someone else to bother.

The vixen spent her time lingering in a grove near the pack lands that the beast had smelled of, she would be incredibly surprised if she didn't eventually run into Enyo again. After all, what would that say bout all her tracking skills? She enjoyed the chase as much as she enjoyed being chased. So she waited, up a tree, in the middle of a pond, for Enyo to come by if she was so lucky.

"speaks"

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Yesterday, 01:34 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo padded through the willows, her heavy armor gleaming in the dappled sunlight filtering through the thick canopy of swaying branches. Each step was deliberate, her paws sinking softly into the damp earth as the tall trees creaked and sighed in the wind. The branches hung low, almost brushing against her broad shoulders as she moved.

This land would soon belong to her pack. The pond, its surface dotted with lily pads, was teeming with life. The fish darted beneath the water while frogs croaked along the edges. It seemed peaceful, serene even, but Enyo knew better. The tranquility was deceptive. Danger lurked beneath, hidden in the depths.

As she patrolled, her peregrine falcon, Foberos, gave a sharp cry from above, drawing Enyo’s attention. Her icy blue eyes narrowed as she caught the familiar scent that had been following her since that irritating encounter two days ago. Empousa. A low growl rumbled in Enyo’s chest, her patience already thinning.

She didn’t need to look far. High in a willow, perched as though waiting for some grand entrance, was Empousa. Enyo's lip curled in mild disgust. The she-wolf was like a mosquito that wouldn’t quit, buzzing around, waiting for a reaction, and Enyo hated pests.

Enyo approached the tree slowly, her muscles rippling beneath her armor. "You again," she muttered, her voice cold and dripping with irritation. She stopped at the water’s edge, eyes flicking toward the pond. "Hope you’re comfortable up there. I’d be careful of that water if I were you. Fought a gator in there not too long ago. Nearly killed the Queen." And her, but Enyo would leave that little fact out.

Her warning hung in the air like a threat, though she didn’t care if Empousa took it seriously or not. The water stirred slightly, a faint ripple breaking the still surface. Enyo snorted and looked back up at Empousa, her tone mocking, "Though maybe you’d enjoy that, hmm? A little tussle to make things more interesting?"

She stood there, waiting for a response, but far more entertained by the idea of scaring off this nuisance than anything else.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Empousa

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
Yesterday, 01:52 AM

And like clockwork the piebald she-wolf appeared, and with a grin pulling at Emmy's lips after being caught she released a rather hyena sounding cackle. Before she gracefully strutted her way down the tree, coming to a stop in front of the brute of a woman. Eyes scanning over her body, she was dressed for a fight and that was rather alluring to the fae.

"I do quite enjoy the sound of a tussle, although maybe not with a gator at the moment." She said with a rather cheeky grin as she strutted around the woman, checking her out as if she was appraising jewelry. "I am smart enough to avoid water I cannot see through, I would like to avoid finding myself in the mouth of a gator." She would add, Enyo's threat-laced warning had reached her ears but in all reality, she just could not be bothered to care more than she already did.

"But say a big scary gator did jump out of the water surely someone as big and strong as yourself could take it on? Especially with such fancy armor covering your body?" It was a teasing compliment as she moved to stand in front of Enyo again. Tilting her head to look up at her. "I am sorry for leaving so abruptly last time, I simply enjoy letting every emotion fester. And you are a curious thing, I would like to know more about your family. You carry yourself with an air of importance that makes me curious, Beast." She said straight to the point, hoping that the woman would be keen to brag about her lineage. Although she would not find herself shocked if she ignored her questions, Enyo did not seem one to overshare.

"Speach"

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Yesterday, 02:20 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s gaze remained fixed on Empousa as she strutted down from the tree, that irritating grin plastered on her face. Her laugh grated on Enyo's nerves. She didn’t move as the smaller wolf circled her, eyes roaming over her body like a scavenger eyeing its next meal. The audacity of it almost made Enyo laugh despite her patience wearing thin.

"I wouldn’t bother lifting a paw if a gator had you in its jaws," Enyo growled, her voice thick with disdain. "If you’re smart enough to avoid the water, then you’re smart enough to keep yourself alive without me, aren’t you?" Her silver-blue eyes followed Empousa’s every movement, unimpressed and unamused by the flirtatious circling.

The smaller she-wolf’s attempts to tease her, to prod at her strength and the value of her armor, were pathetic at best. Enyo stood still, towering over her like a mountain unmoved by the wind. "I don’t fight to impress nuisances," she continued, her tone biting. "And if you think flattery will make me care, you’re even more deluded than I thought. You had your chance woman. You wasted not only that but my time. If fucking me is what you desire, you lost that opportunity."

Enyo’s lip curled into a sneer when Empousa called her curious. She could see through this wolf’s games. She wanted to be entertained. To poke at the beast and see what would happen. It was a game Enyo had no interest in playing. It was certainly not a game that Empousa wanted to continue.

"You seem desperate," Enyo added, her voice dropping lower, more menacing. "Desperate for my attention. My family's business is none of your concern, and I have no interest in satisfying your idle curiosities. Like a bored little pest looking for something to buzz around." She paused, her icy blue eyes narrowing as she stared down at Empousa. "I don’t give my attention freely. So, if that’s what you’re after, you’ll be sorely disappointed."

Enyo’s presence loomed larger, her muscles taut beneath her armor as if daring Empousa to keep pushing, to see how far she could take it before Enyo would finally swat her away.

"You seem to have a death wish, loitering around territories that don't belong to you. Or perhaps you're just foolish. Consider this your only warning. Stay out of my way and off my lands. Next time, I won't be so... tolerant." Enyo doubted the tawny woman wanted to join Insomnia. Even if she had desired to, Enyo would loathe having to see her every day. Especially after her last encounter. It didn't make sense Enyo found the whole ordeal extremely illogical and off-putting.

Left a bad taste in her mouth.

Enyo was on the verge of turning and leaving.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Empousa

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
Yesterday, 02:42 AM

She nods her head to Enyo as she speaks, her first statement did not shock or surprise the lady. Her eyes came to rest on the rippling water before trailing back to the brute of a woman. As she continued to speak of how she had lost her chance, and more crude that made Emmy want to roll her eyes. Such a large ego to this wolf.

"What would you like me to say Enyo Dunamis? To beg for your forgiveness, for leaving you hanging and playing games? I came all this way to seek you out after all, wondering how you and your wounds are healing. Waiting to see you outside of the home you smell of." She lets out a soft sigh feigning disappointment, taking a step toward the water. Eyes looking over her shoulder at the woman, curiosity still gleaming in them.

She continued listening to the titan speak, although a part of her was amused at how quickly Enyo had become annoyed with the company of the orange fae. She guessed that's what happens when you blue ball a woman looking to fuck you. "In all honesty I am unsure why you consider yourself to be such a catch, quick to throw insults my way when you know so little of me. I like to know what makes the bitches I fuck tick, I enjoy knowing what gets inside of their head." She tosses herself to the ground as she turns slightly to face her again.

"While I cannot deny having someone's attention for myself is something I do enjoy, that is not currently what I seek from you." She would continue, as she had said many times over she was simply curious.

"And lastly, the other reason I've come so far is that these lands interest me. Maybe you should get to know me and become used to me, your home may make its way into being mine as well." She said with a slight bitterness in her voice, the first time the snark cut through her facade.

"Speach"

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
6 hours ago

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s icy blue eyes darkened as Empousa spoke, each word stoking the embers of her irritation. The smaller she-wolf’s feigned disappointment and glib attitude grated on her nerves like claws scraping stone. The audacity. The arrogance. To show up here, act coy, and throw jabs as if she were entitled to even an ounce of Enyo's attention.

The titan stood unmoving, her expression a mask of cold disdain. "You talk a lot for someone hoping to leave a lasting impression," Enyo drawled, her velvety voice slow and deliberate, laced with just enough venom to sting. "I don’t care for your games, and I certainly don’t care for the assumptions you make about me. You’re poking a beast with no leash, and if you’re not careful, you’ll find out how sharp my teeth are."

Her gaze flicked toward the water, briefly considering how satisfying it would be to toss this irritating creature into the pond and watch her flail. But she resisted the temptation because Empousa’s persistent presence offered some perverse form of entertainment. Like a fly buzzing too close to a wolf’s maw, tempting fate. The very thought of seeing Empousa every day, lingering around Insomnia like an annoying fly buzzing at her ears, made Enyo’s skin crawl.

Enyo wanted the satisfaction of crushing it.

"You think I want you to beg?" Enyo scoffed, her armor clinking softly as she shifted her weight. "Begging means nothing to me. You’re not the first to think yourself clever by withholding what I never asked for in the first place." She took a step closer, her broad shoulders and thick mane casting a long shadow over Empousa, her presence suffocating.

Her lips pulled into a slow, predatory grin, though her gaze was sharp and unyielding."You’re wasting your time and you overestimate your importance. What goes on inside my head is for myself and my family only. You’re not a fool but an idiot to think that you’re even a drop worthy of me. I don’t need to explain to you of my value. Others see it, I know you do too. It’s why you follow me like some desperate little fly. Waiting for me to notice you and once you have my attention you put up some poorly thought-out facade. You’re about as seductive as a pile of shit. ” The words rolled off her tongue like a challenge, daring Empousa to pry further.

But then the bitterness in Empousa’s voice cut through the air, a slight shift in her playful demeanor. Enyo's smile vanished, replaced by a cool, assessing look. "So that’s it," she murmured, her voice low and dangerous.

She wants to make her home here? The idea sent a ripple of disgust through Enyo’s core. A life where every glance over her shoulder might find those gleaming, smug red eyes? Where every moment of peace could be interrupted by that sharp tongue, poking and prodding just to see how far it could go?

A deep, rumbling growl built in Enyo’s throat, her silver-blue gaze locked onto Empousa with renewed intensity. "Let me make this clear, little fox." She stepped closer still, her nose nearly brushing Empousa’s. "You’ll find no welcome here. These lands are not for you. And if you try to make them yours..." She bared her teeth slightly, just enough to show the glint of sharp fangs. "I will be your gator."

The very notion was intolerable. Enyo’s world was one of discipline, order, and power. Not a circus for bored troublemakers to amuse themselves. Empousa’s presence was the kind of chaos that grated against everything Enyo stood for an unnecessary distraction, a pest she couldn’t squash without making a scene.

With that, Enyo leaned back, her cold expression unchanged as if daring Empousa to say anything more. She let her words hang in the air like a threat, daring Empousa to keep pushing, to test just how far she could press before Enyo snapped. And if Empousa stayed? Enyo would be ready. Always watching, always waiting, a storm just beneath the surface, waiting to be unleashed.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY