size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic

Rapid Poster - SilverRapid Poster - Bronze
10-19-2024, 05:43 PM

Empousa so far had seen many beautiful places, but this was gorgeous. She found herself wanting to lay down and roll in the flowers that coated the cliffs, it was a spectacular sight. She didn't have any plans to complete it today! It was just a day for relaxing and finding some company, after all, connections are always a good thing. Extremely useful for the future, the more people you know and the more that like you will always be more beneficial than knowing no one.

Empousa finds herself settling by the cliff side, stretching her forelegs over it after she maybe triple-checked that it wasn't going to crumble beneath her weight. She couldn't be too cautious after all. She was excited to see what was thrown her way!

"Speach"

Jay

Avalon
Apprentice

Expert Hunter (120)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Pride - Bisexual
10-19-2024, 06:26 PM
It was rare Jay wander this far from home, but today she felt a little spark lit under her. Part of her wondered where her sister had gone off to, but it hadn't been quite long enough to really start worrying yet. Making her way east, the woman marveled at the sights here. The field stretched on as far as the eye could see, brimming with the heady scent of flowers and vegetation. She breathed in a deep breath of air and held it in her lungs, exhaling slowly as she took a few slow steps forward.

Spotting someone up ahead near the cliff's edge, Jay let out a friendly bark. Though she lived a rather reclusive little life, Jay was social to the core, and the prospect of meeting someone new excited her. A gentle smile graced the woman's lips as she strode forward, tail giving a slow wag. "How's the view over that way?" She asked, genuinely curious, though the thought of lingering so close to the edge of the cliff face was a little unsettling.

Empousa

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic

10-19-2024, 06:38 PM

The fae's head turned as she heard the greeting bark of another woman, letting a soft smile fall onto her face. As she watched her approach, her eyes trained on her. She was quite pretty to Emmy's standards, a brown coat with rather delicate markings. If given the chance she would remember to compliment her on it later in their meeting. As she spoke Empousa offered a grin, before turning her head towards the ocean. "It is quite beautiful, I think anyway. Although it will be even nicer with someone even prettier to share it with!" She would purr out the last part with a teasing wink.

"It is my first time here, couldn't stop myself from investigating further. Although I was a little skeptical myself about getting so close to the edge, it has proven worth it though. It's freeing." She would say, she knew others weren't as keen as to do something risky. So she offered her reassurance before pointing her head to the spot next to her, "I am Empousa by the way, I promise I won't bite." She'd promise, hoping not to scare away the brown-colored woman. She would give her time to respond, watching her eagerly before asking.

"What brings you here?" Her head tilted in curiosity.

"Speach"

Jay

Avalon
Apprentice

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Pride - Bisexual
10-20-2024, 02:59 PM
The compliment made heat rise to her face. All things considered, Jay really was little more than a farm girl- she didn't tend to venture far beyond the borders of her home, sheltered when it came to wolves who were outside her immediate circle. She certainly didn't know how to gracefully take a compliment, and she immediately found herself fumbling over her words as she fought to reply. "I'm not- I'm just- you're very pretty too," she managed to say, feeling thoroughly tongue-tied.

Despite feeling awkward, Jay's positive demeanor didn't falter much. The smile she wore was a genuine one, full of warmth as she examined the stranger. "I haven't been this way either. It's so pretty, though," she reiterated, taking a few steps forward. Warily she'd move forward, glad to sink down alongside the stranger and take a short rest. She stretched her paws out in front of her before sliding down onto her belly. "It's a pleasure, Empousa." Her name sounded so foreign, unlike anything she'd ever heard before. "My name's Jay Destruction. You must not be from around here, then?" Hopefully that wasn't too forward of a question.

Empousa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic

10-20-2024, 04:36 PM

Empousa's lips twitched onto a faint smirk as she watched the fae stumble over her words. The awkwardness was... endearing, in a way she hadn't expected. She wasn't used to people being so unguarded, so naive? She was unsure of what word could best possibly describe the girl in front of her. It was a little disarming to Empousa, but not in a way she hated.

"Pretty too, huh?" She repeated her tone was light and teasing. There was a subtle flicker of amusement in her eyes as she watched the girl try to recover from her awkwardness. The unfaltering smile made Emmie curious about the girl, she wanted to know why she was so, well, kindhearted.

At the woman's introduction, Empousa paused for a moment, "Jay Destruction," she would let the name roll over her tongue, repeating it aloud like it would help her memorize the name to the face, "Sounds fierce, it's a good name. Although you seem nicer than the name suggests." She would offer back with a relaxed grin.

Empousa shifted, leaning back a little as she glanced around the area. Her eyes found their way back to Jay, "Nah, I'm not from around here," the way she said it was casual, eyes leaving the face of the femme before she spoke, "I have always moved around a lot. Haven't found a place yet that has kept my attention for very long. Now Jay, where are you from?" Her tone was nonchalant, but there was a hint, a mere suggestion of something else there like she was letting Jay in on a small piece of her without even noticing it.

Her crimson gaze returned to Jay, linger a bit longer this time. "You're different than all the others I've had the pleasure of meeting," except for the pups she's met, few keep that innocence, and softness pups have as they grow, "Not in a bad way, of course! Just not used to it. But maybe that says something about the company I've kept." She whispered the last part, shaking her head softly before turning back to Jay. She was eager to hear whatever leaves her lips next.

"Speach"

Jay

Avalon
Apprentice

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Pride - Bisexual
8 hours ago
Jay nodded a bit dumbly as Empousa reiterated what she'd said. She'd never really stopped to think just what features she found attractive in other wolves- most of the wolves she knew were either her own family, or packmates she'd grown up around. She liked the other wolf's deep red eyes, such a stark contrast to her own pale sea-green orbs. Still a little flustered, she tried her best to continue on and not seem so much like a bumbling fool. "Yeah, the name doesn't exactly suit any of my family," she admitted with a toothy grin. Maybe other branches of her family tree, but certainly not her closest kin, who were about as far from destructive as wolves came.

The other wolf admitted she wasn't from around here. She sounded nomadic, with the sort of lifestyle that admittedly intrigued her. Sometimes she wondered what it'd be like, to pick up and just go, but her roots were planted so firmly here she feared she might lose part of herself if she ever really left. Like she'd leave part of herself there, trapped in old barn boards and orchard trees. "I'm from west of here- from a pack called Avalon," Jay explained with ease. Sharing information like that about herself felt inconsequential, especially given the peaceful nature of Avalon. "We're a small little farming pack. Nothing too exciting," she added with a soft laugh, not trying to downplay what she said, but it wasn't untrue- life in Avalon was simple, just the way she liked it.

Another comment was made about her, this time not about her appearance but her personality in general. "Oh? I'm glad it's not in a bad way!" Jay found herself chuckling again. For a moment she let her attention drift, looking out across the water at the large island across the way. "You ever been over there? It looks awfully nice." Jay gestured to the tropical island, curious if Empousa's journeys had led her that way or not yet.

Empousa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic

7 hours ago

Empousa tilted her head slightly, observing Jay with a softened, curious gaze as she spoke. She thought Jay was quite endearing, she found her interesting. She wanted to see where this would go. There was a certain innocence that Jay carried that Empousa found intriguing like she didn't belong to the harsher parts of the world. She was curious to learn more about her. She nodded as Jay spoke of her family and pack.

"Avalon? Hmm." she said softly as if she needed to repeat it to remember it, "A farming pack sounds...peaceful. Can't say I've ever found myself around a place like that." She offered with an amused smirk. "My life has been more.. unpredictable. Maybe a little too much for other wolves even." She chuckled to herself softly, before turning her head to look the fae in the eyes. "I would be willing to tell you a story or two though, about my time here and my time in other places." It was a genuine statement, not hinting at anything else.

When Jay gestured toward the island, Empousa's gaze followed, narrowing as she considered her question carefully. "I have thought about it, but I haven't made the trip yet," she replied, casting a sidelong glance at Jay with a subtle grin. "Maybe one day, with the right company." Her tone was playful, with a flirtatious hint to it.

She let out a soft breath, stretching out for a moment as she adjusted to get more comfortable. The weight of recent events still lingered in the back of her mind, but for now, in this moment with Jay, they didn't seem so serious. "Seems like you've got a good life going for you out here," She remarked, with a voice softer than before. "It's nice. Maybe I could learn a thing or two from you about enjoying the simple things." The words carried a rare sincerity, a fleeting glimpse at who Empousa longed to be. It was something that usually she kept hidden away from others.

"Speach"