Deteste

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2014, 05:17 PM

Goodbye Loves!

Fellow Alacritians,

I'm sure all of you know me by name now. I have been an administrator on Alacritis for nearly a year now, and a member for two. I have had a lot of time getting to know your characters and your personalities. Alacritis is the only forum I've been a member of these past couple of years and this is because of the caring and friendly community. I am both excited and saddened to announce that I will be leaving Alacritis for two reasons. To focus on my major and to focus on creating my own forum. In the future our forums will be sister sites and I hope to reflect the amazing community and role playing game we have here.

Thank you all for the memories and friendships I have made on Alacritis. Should any of you need me I can easily be contacted by Skype (my username being vivianna.hz)

I wish you all the best,

Vivien

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-09-2014, 05:23 PM
<3 We love you tooo Viv!

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-09-2014, 05:31 PM
You'll be missed viv, your a great admin here, ill visit your new site once its good to go<3
Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Isis

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2014, 05:37 PM
You will be missed dear Viv! ILY <3

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 02:36 PM
<3 I will miss you until your site opens, then I shall attack you with loves and hugs Viv <33333333