Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-07-2014, 08:57 PM

Paws would carry the young woman towards her old home once again, the first time she had returned Narfi had met a strange and almost intimidating woman by the name of Cataleya. She wondered how things would go from now on, when the woman would call when the pack was claimed. Hopefully it would happen soon, she didn't wanna waste time waiting for this to happen.

Head would rise, mismatched eyes scanning over the volcano's side. The skull that usually sat upon Narfi's skull had been tucked away in her back that she wore at the moment, tail giving a flick before moving on once again. This place would become hers hopefully in the future, take her family's pack name back and bring it here where it belonged. They would become warriors, strike down their foes. If somebody fucked with one of them then they had to deal with everyone, weakness would not be tolerated.

Narfi would stop on a small ledge jutting out from the slope, haunches folding in, ears swiveling left then right. This time she was fully aware of her surroundings, gaze running over the area around her.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
03-07-2014, 10:18 PM

Night-cloaked paws graced the land with silent footsteps, disturbing the fertile volcanic soil as they carried the mischievous Hroovitnisson forward. This land had barely begun recovering from the hurricane and the volcano's eruption when the summer heatwave had struck, wilting and browning everything that had managed to eke a life out on the smoldering mountain.

The paws paused minutely in their movements as Loki's gaze spied another wolf perched on a ledge. A moment's glace was all it took to conclude that it was unlikely that he'd escaped notice with the other wolf's vantage point, so with a slight deviation from their previous destination the paws resumed their steady stride.

Loki's new path had him sauntering right up the slope at an angle to bring him alongside the ledge - not on it, but certainly not beneath it either, because it wasn't in Loki to tolerate someone lording it over him. Though this wolf was clearly not a lord at all, but a black and white yearling female with one eye of a remarkably similar color to his own bright green gaze, the other eye being of a gray coloration.

"Such a picturesque sight I see here," he spoke smoothly, his eyes half-lidded as he studied her, a smile playing over his muzzle. "The lady surveying her realm, her beauty outshining all below her." She was young, really too young for Loki's tastes but he certainly didn't have to be willing to actually mate her to indulge in a little harmless flirting.

"Speech"

Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-07-2014, 10:41 PM

Mismatched eyes would narrow upon a figure nearby, tail tip giving a twitch. Gaze would remain locked on this stranger as they approaching, the distance closing between the two allowing her to see their features within moments. A black wolf with bright green eyes, one similar to her own right one. Narfi would remain where she sat on the ledge as the wolf came alongside it, her gaze further hardening on them. It was then that a thought would form in her mind, one that would send a chill down the girl's spine. This wolf looked incredibly familiar to somebody she knew, was related to... that she had called mother in her early days of life. Black pelt, vibrant green eyes, and similar build...

The wolf would speak, smooth tones... flirtatious a bit? Narfi couldn't recall what her mother's voice sounded like exactly, but this one's was similar to it. Lips would pull back in a silent snarl, hackles beginning to bristle as her body slowly rose. ?How dare you show your face around here.? She would growl, ears pinning back against her skull. How dare she just stroll up as though nothing had happened between them, did she really not give a fuck about her family? The yearling's blood was beginning to boil.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
03-07-2014, 10:58 PM

When the young female rose, pelt bristling and spitting venomous words at him, Loki's flirt train came to a screeching halt and he mentally backpedaled rapidly as he attempted to search his memory for something he may or may not have done to draw this wolf's ire. No, no, he was pretty sure he'd never met this wolf before in his life. Someone she was related to, then? Sister, brother, father, uncle, cousin twice removed.. mother? Uh oh. Wait.

His smile, still held in place up until this very moment, slipped a little. A yearling wolf, who just happened to have remarkably similar coloration to him, with a build and pattern that would not be unheard of for his genetics to produce, who he'd never met but apparently knew him and held a grudge... If there were any gods out there let them be kind and have this be one of his brothers' bastards and not his. No, no, no. Stupid theory. It was much more likely that the wolf had heard of his reputation, which he was sure had probably spread by now. Maybe.

"I'm sorry, have we met?" he asked cautiously instead of voicing any one of the million stupid questions swirling in his skull at the moment. "My name is Loki. And you are?"

"Speech"

Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-07-2014, 11:08 PM

Cold gaze would remain hard on the man, mentally burning holes into his body. He spoke, apologizing and asking if they had met. A snarl erupted form the young girl's jaws at this, giving a shake of her head. How could the wolf ask such a question, did Narfi seriously have to tear the memories from their skull? Name would be given, Loki, that of her mother, and asking who she was. ?Don't you fuckin play with me! She growled, taking a step towards the wolf, tail thrashing behind her, muscles rippling beneath her fur. ?Has illness messed with your head? Made you forget?!? Tail would rise behind her along with her skull, ears still held back, toes digging into the volcano rock beneath her. ?Your lucky I haven't hunted your ass down, along with Nnoitra's.? Eyes would narrow, forelegs crisscrossing to bring her two steps to the wolf's right, not once breaking eye contact. How could the wolf do this, did they want a fight?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
03-08-2014, 07:03 AM

The increasing aggression - in his mind, entirely undeserved - caused his own silky pelt to rise also. "I assure you, for once I am not playing. I have no idea who you are or what you think I did to you." He spoke as evenly as he could, struggling to maintain his calm despite the self-righteous outrage that sent sparks to his green eyes and made his paws flex in the dirt. How dare she accuse him, throw his greeting in his face and threaten him in this manner? He was Loki, and he would not be pushed around by some pup with a chip on her shoulder. His mind worked furiously as she circled to his right. Even as he pivoted on his hindpaws to follow the circling wolf, he said with a humorless chuckle in his voice, "I don't even know who this Nnoitra is. You really do not want to be doing this, little girl. You would not like the consequences of threatening me."

"Speech"

Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-08-2014, 04:05 PM

The wolf spoke, telling her that it wasn't playing and had no idea who she was or what she thought he did to her. What the hell was going on? Was this truly not her mother? Just a wolf wearing her flesh that happened to already have her eyes? Her gaze would fall, running over the wolf's limbs, trying to find a spot to confirm her suspicious, but there was nothing. Quickly she would look back to him as he spoke up again, he didn't know who Nnoitra was, she didn't want to do this and wouldn't like the consequences of threatening him. Pfft, as if she gave a fuck. "Consequences." She chuckled for a moment, but it would quickly vanish as she came to a stop. Head would lower but gaze would remain locked on him, just then she would side step and lunge forward, but not in a manner of attack.

The girl would come alongside the man, head lowered and gaze looking at his underside. "The hell is this?!" She would growl angrily, she thought she would find nothing beneath but instead she would find male parts. This wasn't her mother... "Your a guy... of course." The yearling would take a step away, head lifting up as a groan left her jaws. How idiotic Narfi felt, she should have realized the moment he walked up to her that he wasn't a female.

Irritated growls would continue to come from the yearling as she took a few steps away from the wolf, trying to figure why she didn't notice his gender sooner and why he looked exactly like her mother. Shouldn't everyone look different?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
03-10-2014, 09:10 AM

The wolf dismissed his words flippantly, drawing a warning growl from his chest as his tightly-reined temper began to fray even more. "Listen, you foul-mouthed little brat, I..." But the wolf was moving suddenly, though in a strangely non-threatening manner as her eyes betrayed her sudden intent scrutiny. Loki interrupted himself to sidestep as well, to keep his tender underbelly from the fangs of the other wolf, but she was ducking her head and suddenly peering at... what the hell?

He yelped and jumped back, offended and feeling rather violated. Sexual creature though he may be, having his manhood ogled by a wolf who he had been halfway to believing might be related to him was not his idea of appropriate. Even if he was the epitome of amazing manliness.

"Like what you see?" he snapped irritably, showing his fangs in a false grin. 'The hell is this' was she serious? Had she never seen a male's parts before? He better not be expected to give this stranger the 'birds and the bees' talk...

But she went on to growl out something about him being a guy, and Loki found himself even more offended as he glared at her in affront. What a blow to his poor male ego, to be mistaken for a female. "You're serious?" he asked flatly, ears nearly quivering with fury. "You seriously... thought I was a woman." The very idea was so... so... offensive to him, Loki was for once at a loss for words, as his injured pride shredded at what was left of his self-control.

"Speech"

Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-12-2014, 11:54 PM
so crappy, meesa sorry!

How stupid, how incredibly stupid Narfi was. Out of all the times she had met someone, she let her emotions get the best of her, everything a blur. Head would suddenly turn, mismatched gaze narrowed and focused on the man now behind her. His irritation was quite amusing, his ego possibly hurt? She couldn't help it that he looked exactly like her mother, and had she remembered what her voice sounded like, perhaps this could have been avoided. ?Not my fault you look like one.? She would snap at the man, body turning around to face him properly. Perhaps if he had gained muscle then she wouldn't have seen him as a female for a few moments. "You look exactly like my wretched mother." Head would rise, eyes still narrowed and tail swinging irritatedly. She would not throw out an apology like the nice little wolfies in these lands, why should she apologize to him for having a feminine body?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
03-22-2014, 03:22 PM

"Child, there is something very wrong with you." Loki bristled at her words, glaring for a long moment before he forceably took control of himself. Silky fur smoothed back down, head and ears came back up, tail relaxed, and a cocky smirk creased his face. "So the poor little girl missed her mommy so she had a tantrum, is that it? How very sad," he sneered. Green eyes that had started the conversation flirty and calm were now sharply venomous as they tracked the young female. He could have just turned around and left at any time, but that was not Loki's way. His pride had been struck, and he would have this girl learn what it meant to belittle him. How hard would it be to capture a venomous snake to put in her den...?

"Speech"

Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-22-2014, 04:17 PM

The female would give a small shrug of her shoulder when the man asked if something was wrong with her. Maybe, maybe not. One thing she knew for sure, she was wonderful, and if she had something wrong with her, it only made her better. Lips would pull back in a grin, tail swinging in a more calm manner as she watched, Loki, as he introduced himself. "So the poor little girl missed her mommy so she had a tantrum, is that it? How very sad.? A brow raised at this, the man thinking he was slick, that this would somehow upset her when it actually didn't. Had she missed her mother the girl wouldn't have thrown a tantrum, and by her actions, it definitely didn't show that she missed the wretched whore. "Oh yes, poor me. Mommy left me and now I'm nothing without her." She would stick out her bottom lip in a mock pout and lowered her head towards the man. A paw would lift off the ground to press against her chest as if her heart ached in horrible pains of not being with her mother. "What will I ever do without her? I'm so vulnerable!" Both forepaws touched the ground and slide forward to bring her rear into the air, giving a little swing with her tones.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."